The Sausage MLP Forums

The biggest, friendliest brony community on PunBB-Hosting!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Unfortunately, the forums are officially closed to new registrations. We have no idea if there are any plans to change this, as it's been inactive for well over a year anyhow.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 February 9, 2014 2:07:24 AM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse
Registered: December 27, 2012
Posts: 1569
Bits: 7
Bank: 2,147,483,647
Reputation :   11 

Quest of Hiro CRPG

This RPG is actually very simple, and will be played in a Command-Style format. Some guidelines to follow below:
1. Only I will post updates to the story. Commands are not made official unless I put them in the update.
2. If there are multiple characters in the group, you can submit a different command for each one, however, only the first two commands in a post will be acknowledged. Double posts will be ignored outright.
3. If there's already a command submitted for a character, try not to submit another command for them unless you know that the command the other player had submitted will be rejected. Only the first accepted command for each character at each update will be taken into account. After that, it's all ignored until the next update.
4. Double posting in this RPG is defined as "posting twice between updates".
5. I reserve the right to reject any command, at any time, for any reason.
6. All standard forum rules apply.
7. Special command "Meanwhile" can only be used if I didn't just make exposition on the whereabouts of all major characters at the time. Using it makes me do exposition, at the cost of a character command.

Characters:
Hiro (You)

You're asleep in your bed, quite peacefully, when suddenly the lights come on and wake you up. You see your father wearing a suit of armor and wielding a sword and shield combo, about to walk out the door. He notices you. "Hiro, I'm off to do some important errands." He says. Wait, your name is Hiro? Confusing and funny coincidence, you're the he Anyway, he tells you to go back to sleep and that whatever you do, don't go out after him. He leaves the house and completely fails at locking the door. You're still in your bed.

What Do?


18:43 - "You have thirty minutes to move your car."
18:58 - "You have fifteen minutes to move your car."
19:15 - "Your car has been crushed into a cube."
19:20 - "You have thirty minutes to move your cube."
http://i46.tinypic.com/2it3hu0.png

Offline

 

February 9, 2014 2:07:24 AM

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 February 17, 2014 9:28:35 PM

SplatKirby
Alicorn
From: Zawame City, next to a Crack
Registered: June 19, 2012
Posts: 1931
Bits: 3
Bank: 2,427,347,901,995
Reputation :   10 

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

>Take off the covers and find shoes.


My browser history and I go way back. B)

Offline

 

#3 February 18, 2014 9:18:00 PM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse
Registered: December 27, 2012
Posts: 1569
Bits: 7
Bank: 2,147,483,647
Reputation :   11 

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

SplatKirby wrote:

>Take off the covers and find shoes.

You take off the nonexistent covers of your bed and locate your shoes with them. For whatever idiotic reason, you're wearing them on your hands.

What Do?


18:43 - "You have thirty minutes to move your car."
18:58 - "You have fifteen minutes to move your car."
19:15 - "Your car has been crushed into a cube."
19:20 - "You have thirty minutes to move your cube."
http://i46.tinypic.com/2it3hu0.png

Offline

 

#4 February 18, 2014 9:31:52 PM

SplatKirby
Alicorn
From: Zawame City, next to a Crack
Registered: June 19, 2012
Posts: 1931
Bits: 3
Bank: 2,427,347,901,995
Reputation :   10 

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

Already I can tell this is going to be great.
>Find breakfast.


My browser history and I go way back. B)

Offline

 

#5 February 18, 2014 9:56:49 PM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse
Registered: December 27, 2012
Posts: 1569
Bits: 7
Bank: 2,147,483,647
Reputation :   11 

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

SplatKirby wrote:

>Find breakfast.

You open the only cabinet in the entire house and notice that it is filled with absolutely nothing but bricks, a hat, and a coin.

What Do?


18:43 - "You have thirty minutes to move your car."
18:58 - "You have fifteen minutes to move your car."
19:15 - "Your car has been crushed into a cube."
19:20 - "You have thirty minutes to move your cube."
http://i46.tinypic.com/2it3hu0.png

Offline

 

#6 February 19, 2014 12:50:02 AM

SplatKirby
Alicorn
From: Zawame City, next to a Crack
Registered: June 19, 2012
Posts: 1931
Bits: 3
Bank: 2,427,347,901,995
Reputation :   10 

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

>Put the coins in the hat, and take it out of the cabinet.


My browser history and I go way back. B)

Offline

 

#7 February 19, 2014 1:31:24 AM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse
Registered: December 27, 2012
Posts: 1569
Bits: 7
Bank: 2,147,483,647
Reputation :   11 

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

SplatKirby wrote:

>Put the coins in the hat, and take it out of the cabinet.

You take the nonexistent coins and put them in the hat, taking it out of the cabinet. Quickly turning around, you notice a doorway that wasn'- Wait, that's the door your father went out through.

What Do?

Last edited by otnayupidstay (February 19, 2014 1:31:40 AM)


18:43 - "You have thirty minutes to move your car."
18:58 - "You have fifteen minutes to move your car."
19:15 - "Your car has been crushed into a cube."
19:20 - "You have thirty minutes to move your cube."
http://i46.tinypic.com/2it3hu0.png

Offline

 

#8 February 19, 2014 8:51:06 PM

SplatKirby
Alicorn
From: Zawame City, next to a Crack
Registered: June 19, 2012
Posts: 1931
Bits: 3
Bank: 2,427,347,901,995
Reputation :   10 

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

Go out the door with my stuff.


My browser history and I go way back. B)

Offline

 

#9 February 19, 2014 9:49:43 PM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse
Registered: December 27, 2012
Posts: 1569
Bits: 7
Bank: 2,147,483,647
Reputation :   11 

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

SplatKirby wrote:

>Go out the door with my stuff.

You decide to walk out the door and- WHAM!
You forgot to open it, idiot.
You open the door and exit your house. Good thing, too, because the house collapsed behind you for some reason.

What Do?


18:43 - "You have thirty minutes to move your car."
18:58 - "You have fifteen minutes to move your car."
19:15 - "Your car has been crushed into a cube."
19:20 - "You have thirty minutes to move your cube."
http://i46.tinypic.com/2it3hu0.png

Offline

 

#10 February 19, 2014 10:08:00 PM

SplatKirby
Alicorn
From: Zawame City, next to a Crack
Registered: June 19, 2012
Posts: 1931
Bits: 3
Bank: 2,427,347,901,995
Reputation :   10 

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

>Try to figure out if I can find my father's footprints.


My browser history and I go way back. B)

Offline

 

#11 February 20, 2014 4:22:11 AM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse
Registered: December 27, 2012
Posts: 1569
Bits: 7
Bank: 2,147,483,647
Reputation :   11 

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

SplatKirby wrote:

>Try to figure out if I can find my father's footprints.

No luck. However, you do happen to notice a sword and shield combo that looks identical to the one your father was wielding when he left. You also notice a completely unrelated corpse in a suit of armor which looks like the armor your father was wearing. Unfortunately, you're stuck in a valley that's too steep to get out of. Who would build a house down here, anyway?

What Do?


18:43 - "You have thirty minutes to move your car."
18:58 - "You have fifteen minutes to move your car."
19:15 - "Your car has been crushed into a cube."
19:20 - "You have thirty minutes to move your cube."
http://i46.tinypic.com/2it3hu0.png

Offline

 

#12 February 22, 2014 11:48:10 PM

SplatKirby
Alicorn
From: Zawame City, next to a Crack
Registered: June 19, 2012
Posts: 1931
Bits: 3
Bank: 2,427,347,901,995
Reputation :   10 

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

>Take the sword and shield, take the armor from the corpse, and put it on.


My browser history and I go way back. B)

Offline

 

#13 February 23, 2014 1:22:40 AM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse
Registered: December 27, 2012
Posts: 1569
Bits: 7
Bank: 2,147,483,647
Reputation :   11 

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

SplatKirby wrote:

>Take the sword and shield, take the armor from the corpse, and put it on.

You pick up the sword and shield and proceed to take the armor off of the corpse. You then drape the corpse around your neck. You're either not too bright, or you're completely insane.


18:43 - "You have thirty minutes to move your car."
18:58 - "You have fifteen minutes to move your car."
19:15 - "Your car has been crushed into a cube."
19:20 - "You have thirty minutes to move your cube."
http://i46.tinypic.com/2it3hu0.png

Offline

 

#14 February 23, 2014 1:45:13 AM

SplatKirby
Alicorn
From: Zawame City, next to a Crack
Registered: June 19, 2012
Posts: 1931
Bits: 3
Bank: 2,427,347,901,995
Reputation :   10 

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

(Hey, I might just be the latter.)
>Throw the corpse to the side and put on the armor.


My browser history and I go way back. B)

Offline

 

#15 February 23, 2014 4:22:12 AM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse
Registered: December 27, 2012
Posts: 1569
Bits: 7
Bank: 2,147,483,647
Reputation :   11 

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

SplatKirby wrote:

(Hey, I might just be the latter.)
>Throw the corpse to the side and put on the armor.

You take off the corpse and toss it to the side, straight into a pool of lava. You really have no respect for the dead, do you? Anyway, you put on the armor, losing your shoes to the pit of lava in the process. You hear a faint crackling sound off in the distance, about two feet away from you.


18:43 - "You have thirty minutes to move your car."
18:58 - "You have fifteen minutes to move your car."
19:15 - "Your car has been crushed into a cube."
19:20 - "You have thirty minutes to move your cube."
http://i46.tinypic.com/2it3hu0.png

Offline

 

#16 March 11, 2014 3:15:45 AM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse
Registered: December 27, 2012
Posts: 1569
Bits: 7
Bank: 2,147,483,647
Reputation :   11 

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

wrote:

You do absolutely nothing. It is now daytime, and the crackling noise is now more intense. Oddly enough, you haven't eaten in days, and you're still not hungry. You haven't eaten in DAYS. Something was seriously wrong with your father, and something's wrong with you as well.


18:43 - "You have thirty minutes to move your car."
18:58 - "You have fifteen minutes to move your car."
19:15 - "Your car has been crushed into a cube."
19:20 - "You have thirty minutes to move your cube."
http://i46.tinypic.com/2it3hu0.png

Offline

 

#17 March 11, 2014 8:22:15 PM

SplatKirby
Alicorn
From: Zawame City, next to a Crack
Registered: June 19, 2012
Posts: 1931
Bits: 3
Bank: 2,427,347,901,995
Reputation :   10 

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

>Shout at the crackling. Maybe I can eat it.


My browser history and I go way back. B)

Offline

 

#18 March 11, 2014 8:27:16 PM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse
Registered: December 27, 2012
Posts: 1569
Bits: 7
Bank: 2,147,483,647
Reputation :   11 

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

SplatKirby wrote:

>Shout at the crackling. Maybe I can eat it.

You activate your mighty CAPSLOCK abilities and proceed to shout at the crackling noise. It might be more effective if you actually face it...


18:43 - "You have thirty minutes to move your car."
18:58 - "You have fifteen minutes to move your car."
19:15 - "Your car has been crushed into a cube."
19:20 - "You have thirty minutes to move your cube."
http://i46.tinypic.com/2it3hu0.png

Offline

 

#19 March 11, 2014 9:22:31 PM

SplatKirby
Alicorn
From: Zawame City, next to a Crack
Registered: June 19, 2012
Posts: 1931
Bits: 3
Bank: 2,427,347,901,995
Reputation :   10 

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

>Approach the crackling.


My browser history and I go way back. B)

Offline

 

#20 March 11, 2014 9:43:30 PM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse
Registered: December 27, 2012
Posts: 1569
Bits: 7
Bank: 2,147,483,647
Reputation :   11 

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

SplatKirby wrote:

>Approach the crackling.

You finally realize that maybe you should have investigated the crackling noise, rather than just yelling in the opposite direction. You turn around and notice a swirling vortex thing.


18:43 - "You have thirty minutes to move your car."
18:58 - "You have fifteen minutes to move your car."
19:15 - "Your car has been crushed into a cube."
19:20 - "You have thirty minutes to move your cube."
http://i46.tinypic.com/2it3hu0.png

Offline

 

#21 March 11, 2014 9:46:10 PM

SplatKirby
Alicorn
From: Zawame City, next to a Crack
Registered: June 19, 2012
Posts: 1931
Bits: 3
Bank: 2,427,347,901,995
Reputation :   10 

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

>Touch the swirling vortex thing.


My browser history and I go way back. B)

Offline

 

#22 March 12, 2014 8:40:30 PM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse
Registered: December 27, 2012
Posts: 1569
Bits: 7
Bank: 2,147,483,647
Reputation :   11 

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

SplatKirby wrote:

>Touch the swirling vortex thing.

You charge headfirst into the swirling vortex thing, like only a complete moron would do. Moments later, you find yourself in a hallway full of ancient relics... all of which are now smashed due to you charging in. Sadly, the vortex is no longer there, so there's no way back to the pile of rubble that was once your home.


18:43 - "You have thirty minutes to move your car."
18:58 - "You have fifteen minutes to move your car."
19:15 - "Your car has been crushed into a cube."
19:20 - "You have thirty minutes to move your cube."
http://i46.tinypic.com/2it3hu0.png

Offline

 

#23 March 16, 2014 12:24:16 AM

SplatKirby
Alicorn
From: Zawame City, next to a Crack
Registered: June 19, 2012
Posts: 1931
Bits: 3
Bank: 2,427,347,901,995
Reputation :   10 

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

>Explore the rubble. Maybe I'll find something useful.


My browser history and I go way back. B)

Offline

 

#24 March 16, 2014 12:36:35 AM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse
Registered: December 27, 2012
Posts: 1569
Bits: 7
Bank: 2,147,483,647
Reputation :   11 

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

SplatKirby wrote:

>Explore the rubble. Maybe I'll find something useful.

After about 6 minutes of sifting through the rubble of the ancient relics, you find only two things. A seemingly worthless ceramic shard, and a jewel-encrusted dagger. I suggest taking the shard, because as a narrator I'm probably going to screw with you and make the dagger the worthless thing and the ceramic shard priceless.


18:43 - "You have thirty minutes to move your car."
18:58 - "You have fifteen minutes to move your car."
19:15 - "Your car has been crushed into a cube."
19:20 - "You have thirty minutes to move your cube."
http://i46.tinypic.com/2it3hu0.png

Offline

 

#25 March 16, 2014 4:55:53 PM

SplatKirby
Alicorn
From: Zawame City, next to a Crack
Registered: June 19, 2012
Posts: 1931
Bits: 3
Bank: 2,427,347,901,995
Reputation :   10 

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

>Take the ceramic shard, and keep all my belongings still on me. (Can't afford to randomly drop my armor in the middle of a ruin.)


My browser history and I go way back. B)

Offline

 

Adverts

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB
Hosted by PunBB-Hosting