The Sausage MLP Forums

The biggest, friendliest brony community on PunBB-Hosting!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Unfortunately, the forums are officially closed to new registrations. We have no idea if there are any plans to change this, as it's been inactive for well over a year anyhow.

Adverts

Adverts

#26 March 17, 2014 9:40:09 PM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse
Registered: December 27, 2012
Posts: 1569
Bits: 7
Bank: 2,147,483,647
Reputation :   11 

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

SplatKirby wrote:

>Take the ceramic shard, and keep all my belongings still on me. (Can't afford to randomly drop my armor in the middle of a ruin.)

You take the ceramic shard, and hear what sounds like guards coming towards you. Guards? Yes, you're in the middle of a freaking castle and managed to shatter a bunch of relics. Of course there are going to be guards investigating. Unfortunately, the sounds are coming from all directions. You can't take the guards all on at once, and you're not even sure you can take one.

What do?


18:43 - "You have thirty minutes to move your car."
18:58 - "You have fifteen minutes to move your car."
19:15 - "Your car has been crushed into a cube."
19:20 - "You have thirty minutes to move your cube."
http://i46.tinypic.com/2it3hu0.png

Offline

 

March 17, 2014 9:40:09 PM

AdBot
Advertisements

#27 March 18, 2014 4:25:31 PM

MightyGarchomp
Alicorn
From: Wherever Flame Hyenard is
Registered: November 18, 2012
Posts: 1565
Bits: 2
Bank: 15,276,587,235
Reputation :   

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

> Wait for the guards.


http://33.media.tumblr.com/07580601b35260b0f226c8aa642f7e70/tumblr_n2q80byAO71tv5bxro2_500.gif

Offline

 

#28 March 18, 2014 4:29:05 PM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse
Registered: December 27, 2012
Posts: 1569
Bits: 7
Bank: 2,147,483,647
Reputation :   11 

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

CountBleck479 wrote:

> Wait for the guards.

Well, it's official, you're an idiot.
"STOP!" All four guards say, despite you not even moving.
"You can come with us peacefully, or you can fight us. Just keep in mind that fighting us all right now is probably the dumbest thing you can possibly do and would be completely pointless at this point in the RPG." One guard says.


18:43 - "You have thirty minutes to move your car."
18:58 - "You have fifteen minutes to move your car."
19:15 - "Your car has been crushed into a cube."
19:20 - "You have thirty minutes to move your cube."
http://i46.tinypic.com/2it3hu0.png

Offline

 

#29 March 18, 2014 4:31:04 PM

MightyGarchomp
Alicorn
From: Wherever Flame Hyenard is
Registered: November 18, 2012
Posts: 1565
Bits: 2
Bank: 15,276,587,235
Reputation :   

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

> Yell, "Hey, look! Someone just broke the fourth wall!" and point in a random direction. If the guards are distracted, make a break for it.


http://33.media.tumblr.com/07580601b35260b0f226c8aa642f7e70/tumblr_n2q80byAO71tv5bxro2_500.gif

Offline

 

#30 March 18, 2014 4:33:37 PM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse
Registered: December 27, 2012
Posts: 1569
Bits: 7
Bank: 2,147,483,647
Reputation :   11 

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

CountBleck479 wrote:

> Yell, "Hey, look! Someone just broke the fourth wall!" and point in a random direction. If the guards are distracted, make a break for it.

"Yes, I am completely aware that I just did that, and that you are trying to distract us." the same guard says. None of the other guards moved.


18:43 - "You have thirty minutes to move your car."
18:58 - "You have fifteen minutes to move your car."
19:15 - "Your car has been crushed into a cube."
19:20 - "You have thirty minutes to move your cube."
http://i46.tinypic.com/2it3hu0.png

Offline

 

#31 March 18, 2014 4:34:56 PM

MightyGarchomp
Alicorn
From: Wherever Flame Hyenard is
Registered: November 18, 2012
Posts: 1565
Bits: 2
Bank: 15,276,587,235
Reputation :   

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

> Attempt to stab a guard with the ceramic shard. If succSeeS, make a break for it.


http://33.media.tumblr.com/07580601b35260b0f226c8aa642f7e70/tumblr_n2q80byAO71tv5bxro2_500.gif

Offline

 

#32 March 18, 2014 4:40:35 PM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse
Registered: December 27, 2012
Posts: 1569
Bits: 7
Bank: 2,147,483,647
Reputation :   11 

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

CountBleck479 wrote:

> Attempt to stab a guard with the ceramic shard. If succSeeS, make a break for it.

You attempt to stab the guard with the ceramic shard, and it breaks. You idiot, you just triggered a combat!

Allies
Hiro: 100/100
Armor: 10
Weapon: 5 -> 1
Action: Stab A Guard (1 Damage, -4 User Weapon)

Enemies
A Guard: 75 -> 74/75
Armor: 50
Weapon: 30
Action: Attack (20 Damage)

B Guard: 75/75
Armor: 50
Weapon: 30
Action: Attack (20 Damage)

C Guard: 75/75
Armor: 50
Weapon: 30
Action: Attack (20 Damage)

D Guard: 75/75
Armor: 50
Weapon: 30
Action: Attack (20 Damage)

... You should have just gone peacefully.


18:43 - "You have thirty minutes to move your car."
18:58 - "You have fifteen minutes to move your car."
19:15 - "Your car has been crushed into a cube."
19:20 - "You have thirty minutes to move your cube."
http://i46.tinypic.com/2it3hu0.png

Offline

 

#33 March 18, 2014 4:41:51 PM

MightyGarchomp
Alicorn
From: Wherever Flame Hyenard is
Registered: November 18, 2012
Posts: 1565
Bits: 2
Bank: 15,276,587,235
Reputation :   

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

> Find some way to escape, preferably an opening between the guards.

Last edited by CountBleck479 (March 18, 2014 4:42:13 PM)


http://33.media.tumblr.com/07580601b35260b0f226c8aa642f7e70/tumblr_n2q80byAO71tv5bxro2_500.gif

Offline

 

#34 March 18, 2014 4:44:41 PM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse
Registered: December 27, 2012
Posts: 1569
Bits: 7
Bank: 2,147,483,647
Reputation :   11 

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

CountBleck479 wrote:

> Find some way to escape, preferably an opening between the guards.

No use! You're still surrounded!

Allies
Hiro: 100 -> 20/100
Armor: 10
Weapon: 1
Action: Nothing.

Enemies
A Guard: 74/75
Armor: 50
Weapon: 30
Action: Attack (20 Damage)

B Guard: 75/75
Armor: 50
Weapon: 30
Action: Attack (20 Damage)

C Guard: 75/75
Armor: 50
Weapon: 30
Action: Attack (20 Damage)

D Guard: 75/75
Armor: 50
Weapon: 30
Action: Attack (20 Damage)

... I suggest you surrender.


18:43 - "You have thirty minutes to move your car."
18:58 - "You have fifteen minutes to move your car."
19:15 - "Your car has been crushed into a cube."
19:20 - "You have thirty minutes to move your cube."
http://i46.tinypic.com/2it3hu0.png

Offline

 

#35 March 18, 2014 4:45:56 PM

MightyGarchomp
Alicorn
From: Wherever Flame Hyenard is
Registered: November 18, 2012
Posts: 1565
Bits: 2
Bank: 15,276,587,235
Reputation :   

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

> Attempt to steal a guard's weapon.


http://33.media.tumblr.com/07580601b35260b0f226c8aa642f7e70/tumblr_n2q80byAO71tv5bxro2_500.gif

Offline

 

#36 March 18, 2014 4:47:58 PM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse
Registered: December 27, 2012
Posts: 1569
Bits: 7
Bank: 2,147,483,647
Reputation :   11 

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

CountBleck479 wrote:

> Attempt to steal a guard's weapon.

You attempt to take a- Never mind, you're out cold now. Some time later, you find yourself in some sort of throne room before a Queen. "So, this is the one who destroyed all of the relics?" she says.


18:43 - "You have thirty minutes to move your car."
18:58 - "You have fifteen minutes to move your car."
19:15 - "Your car has been crushed into a cube."
19:20 - "You have thirty minutes to move your cube."
http://i46.tinypic.com/2it3hu0.png

Offline

 

#37 March 18, 2014 4:48:56 PM

MightyGarchomp
Alicorn
From: Wherever Flame Hyenard is
Registered: November 18, 2012
Posts: 1565
Bits: 2
Bank: 15,276,587,235
Reputation :   

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

> Observe surroundings.


http://33.media.tumblr.com/07580601b35260b0f226c8aa642f7e70/tumblr_n2q80byAO71tv5bxro2_500.gif

Offline

 

#38 March 18, 2014 4:54:38 PM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse
Registered: December 27, 2012
Posts: 1569
Bits: 7
Bank: 2,147,483,647
Reputation :   11 

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

CountBleck479 wrote:

> Observe surroundings.

There's not a lot to say, but you're not able to do much more, are you? After all, your hands are tied behind your back, and a guard is wielding a weapon with its blade too close for comfort.
"You've destroyed relics that have belonged to the ancestors of my ancestors, and that is a crime clearly punishable by death. However, I have an offer to make you." she says. "Should you accept, I can grant you your life. Otherwise, you will die. Decide now."


18:43 - "You have thirty minutes to move your car."
18:58 - "You have fifteen minutes to move your car."
19:15 - "Your car has been crushed into a cube."
19:20 - "You have thirty minutes to move your cube."
http://i46.tinypic.com/2it3hu0.png

Offline

 

#39 March 18, 2014 4:57:13 PM

MightyGarchomp
Alicorn
From: Wherever Flame Hyenard is
Registered: November 18, 2012
Posts: 1565
Bits: 2
Bank: 15,276,587,235
Reputation :   

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

> Ask what the offer is.


http://33.media.tumblr.com/07580601b35260b0f226c8aa642f7e70/tumblr_n2q80byAO71tv5bxro2_500.gif

Offline

 

#40 March 18, 2014 5:12:24 PM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse
Registered: December 27, 2012
Posts: 1569
Bits: 7
Bank: 2,147,483,647
Reputation :   11 

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

CountBleck479 wrote:

> Ask what the offer is.

"I need you to steal the Star of Descetszcen from the kingdom of Krauuk and return it to us before their king, Ardretz, uses it to take over. I know I can trust you, right?" she says, looking at you, the guard readying his weapon to kill you should you refuse.


18:43 - "You have thirty minutes to move your car."
18:58 - "You have fifteen minutes to move your car."
19:15 - "Your car has been crushed into a cube."
19:20 - "You have thirty minutes to move your cube."
http://i46.tinypic.com/2it3hu0.png

Offline

 

#41 March 18, 2014 5:13:10 PM

MightyGarchomp
Alicorn
From: Wherever Flame Hyenard is
Registered: November 18, 2012
Posts: 1565
Bits: 2
Bank: 15,276,587,235
Reputation :   

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

> Say yes.


http://33.media.tumblr.com/07580601b35260b0f226c8aa642f7e70/tumblr_n2q80byAO71tv5bxro2_500.gif

Offline

 

#42 March 18, 2014 5:16:22 PM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse
Registered: December 27, 2012
Posts: 1569
Bits: 7
Bank: 2,147,483,647
Reputation :   11 

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

CountBleck479 wrote:

> Say yes.

"Good." She says, visually signaling the guard to lower his weapon. "Unnamed Guard #5 will lead you to the armory, where you can get your weapons and armor to fight, should you need to." The guard looks at you and signals you to follow him to the armory, before walking off.


18:43 - "You have thirty minutes to move your car."
18:58 - "You have fifteen minutes to move your car."
19:15 - "Your car has been crushed into a cube."
19:20 - "You have thirty minutes to move your cube."
http://i46.tinypic.com/2it3hu0.png

Offline

 

#43 March 18, 2014 5:20:58 PM

MightyGarchomp
Alicorn
From: Wherever Flame Hyenard is
Registered: November 18, 2012
Posts: 1565
Bits: 2
Bank: 15,276,587,235
Reputation :   

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

> Follow the guard. Ask him if he's married.


http://33.media.tumblr.com/07580601b35260b0f226c8aa642f7e70/tumblr_n2q80byAO71tv5bxro2_500.gif

Offline

 

#44 March 18, 2014 5:23:34 PM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse
Registered: December 27, 2012
Posts: 1569
Bits: 7
Bank: 2,147,483,647
Reputation :   11 

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

CountBleck479 wrote:

> Follow the guard. Ask him if he's married.

The guard completely ignores your question as you reach the armory. First, weapons. There's a claymore sword, a mace, and a dagger. The sword seems to deal a lot of damage, but the mace can probably break armor faster. The dagger deals more damage than the sword it seems, but it won't be able to do a thing about armor. The guard tells you to choose your weapon.


18:43 - "You have thirty minutes to move your car."
18:58 - "You have fifteen minutes to move your car."
19:15 - "Your car has been crushed into a cube."
19:20 - "You have thirty minutes to move your cube."
http://i46.tinypic.com/2it3hu0.png

Offline

 

#45 March 18, 2014 5:24:38 PM

MightyGarchomp
Alicorn
From: Wherever Flame Hyenard is
Registered: November 18, 2012
Posts: 1565
Bits: 2
Bank: 15,276,587,235
Reputation :   

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

> Pick up the mace and ask if I can test it.


http://33.media.tumblr.com/07580601b35260b0f226c8aa642f7e70/tumblr_n2q80byAO71tv5bxro2_500.gif

Offline

 

#46 March 18, 2014 5:29:56 PM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse
Registered: December 27, 2012
Posts: 1569
Bits: 7
Bank: 2,147,483,647
Reputation :   11 

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

CountBleck479 wrote:

> Pick up the mace and ask if I can test it.

The guard shrugs and calls over Unnamed Guard #6.
A combat triggers between you and Unnamed Guard #6.

Allies
Hiro: 100/100
Armor: 0
Weapon: 20 (+5 Armor-Shatter: Permanent)

Enemies
Unnamed Guard #6: 100/100
Armor: 50
Weapon: 10


18:43 - "You have thirty minutes to move your car."
18:58 - "You have fifteen minutes to move your car."
19:15 - "Your car has been crushed into a cube."
19:20 - "You have thirty minutes to move your cube."
http://i46.tinypic.com/2it3hu0.png

Offline

 

#47 March 18, 2014 5:37:02 PM

MightyGarchomp
Alicorn
From: Wherever Flame Hyenard is
Registered: November 18, 2012
Posts: 1565
Bits: 2
Bank: 15,276,587,235
Reputation :   

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

> Go berserk - as in, swing the mace randomly around, running in the general direction of Unarmed Guard #6, bellowing a war cry.


http://33.media.tumblr.com/07580601b35260b0f226c8aa642f7e70/tumblr_n2q80byAO71tv5bxro2_500.gif

Offline

 

#48 March 18, 2014 5:41:49 PM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse
Registered: December 27, 2012
Posts: 1569
Bits: 7
Bank: 2,147,483,647
Reputation :   11 

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

CountBleck479 wrote:

> Go berserk - as in, swing the mace randomly around, running in the general direction of Unarmed Guard #6, bellowing a war cry.

So, in short... attack?

Allies
Hiro: 100/100
Armor: 0
Weapon: 20 (+5 Armor-Shatter: Permanent)
Action: Berserk (1 Damage, -5 Armor)

Enemies
Unnamed Guard #6: 100 -> 99/100
Armor: 50 -> 45 (+5 Defense: 1 Turn)
Weapon: 10
Action: Defend (+5 Defense User)


18:43 - "You have thirty minutes to move your car."
18:58 - "You have fifteen minutes to move your car."
19:15 - "Your car has been crushed into a cube."
19:20 - "You have thirty minutes to move your cube."
http://i46.tinypic.com/2it3hu0.png

Offline

 

#49 March 18, 2014 5:48:20 PM

MightyGarchomp
Alicorn
From: Wherever Flame Hyenard is
Registered: November 18, 2012
Posts: 1565
Bits: 2
Bank: 15,276,587,235
Reputation :   

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

> Swing the mace, aiming for the guard's specials.


http://33.media.tumblr.com/07580601b35260b0f226c8aa642f7e70/tumblr_n2q80byAO71tv5bxro2_500.gif

Offline

 

#50 March 18, 2014 5:51:23 PM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse
Registered: December 27, 2012
Posts: 1569
Bits: 7
Bank: 2,147,483,647
Reputation :   11 

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

CountBleck479 wrote:

> Swing the mace, aiming for the guard's specials.

Allies
Hiro: 100 -> 90/100
Armor: 0
Weapon: 20 (+5 Armor-Shatter: Permanent)
Action: That. (1 Damage, -5 Armor)

Enemies
Unnamed Guard #6: 99 -> 98/100
Armor: 45 -> 40
Weapon: 10
Action: Attack (10 Damage)

You do realize this would probably be going much better if you had armor?


18:43 - "You have thirty minutes to move your car."
18:58 - "You have fifteen minutes to move your car."
19:15 - "Your car has been crushed into a cube."
19:20 - "You have thirty minutes to move your cube."
http://i46.tinypic.com/2it3hu0.png

Offline

 

Adverts

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB
Hosted by PunBB-Hosting