The Sausage MLP Forums

The biggest, friendliest brony community on PunBB-Hosting!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Unfortunately, the forums are officially closed to new registrations. We have no idea if there are any plans to change this, as it's been inactive for well over a year anyhow.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 February 21, 2014 8:22:59 PM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse
Bits: 7
Bank: 2,147,483,647

MLP: Attack of the Mole People

(This was a collab with NaF. Just like to get that out of the way early.)

ATUHOTOR’S NOSTET:

Oline man frind we’re aks to have writing story that ponies, and not’s why is know, so I deside write anyway! Hopful for enjoment to your cometary is your welcome!

CAHPTER ONE: TEH BEGIN WICH IS NOT THE BEGINN BUT JUST OF THIS STORY

Twilit Sparkl was reding in her theehouse whn all of a sudden was reding a knock was at the dor. Twiligh opened it and it was Flutershi. "TWILIT YOU HAV HELP ME THEIR ARE ZOMBIE BUNIES ATTAC MY HOUSE" but bfore she could finish a zombi bunny came and ate his heaid. Twili wasent fased and insted shot her dore with said “Fushertty, I doest’n has tim for this.”.

Flutersha walking off as was with zombi bunne walk faster with following was. Fluteshy was arrived at Sweat Appal Egrs and was seen with by tre. Trie destrod and Apaljac fall out with and swas gret Flutysher. The zombi bunni start chewin on Apeljec but she didn’t care neither. “Flutyshai what are yo doin heer?” “I’ve have heads eaten by zomby bunnis were eat my’s headed.” “that’s is to bad.” Apiljak trot back to her barned and sad with sad. “I’m need to get mor able pants to the fram pants treed.” him said and clothes dor.

A brand of ninja appear by the placed were Futtersy wers’e. “Futershy wii haf come to defeet yu!” They sid woth angry, and punching her in the her head. It teh nija was big and have thee eys and were big. Flutttttersh were’s relly madd and ngry and mad so he puld a bazoka and explodd evrypny to the da mon wher Discrod is was havin ti nd crumpts bcuas TAHT IS MI CANNON OK!!1!!~!

Lunna was fly into seen and was fire lazer at tree to make it going boom and landed by on near Flurshtty. Her was agner about pirets that Fusterrshy was send to the moon which was in the sky that he was mad about. Luuna then has banesh Fluttysh to the skied at the moon which was in the sky, where the vykins she explod was.

CHPATER THERE: ESCAPING WAS THE MOON ON ISESCAPING MOON

Fulttersy was land next to vikig that she have sented to the moon. It looking at her and sed “I have final fund you and will be distroid you now becas I’m am evill robot!” Pinki Pye popt out of howl in the moon ground and were fire watermelon at robot. The robot explod into tiny air smoke that was big. Befre Flutesry culd say tahnk’s Pniik Pei was disaper and left note that saed “I nevr ware’s hee becus I radonm”. Flutersy put teh not in his moth and at it wole.

“That is tast note.” Flutershy said with happy and grins. She began jump off moon and land dirctly in cloud of sky. Derpi was explod becus habsro sed him was. Rabo Dash walk out of sky to in was cloud”Flueshty, why you are here is” it said. “my head is was miss and on moon fight Pikie Piie vapire with.” Flusershty sad. Ranob Dash swas cofnusd. Befor culd spak, she was off by varnishd clod.

Frutelshy crasht into grond and were had hed stuck in groun like osrich. She pult it ot of grund and was stand. Rarty saw and had scream when she saw Futtelsry. “Youre’re… filth! Let me get bath.” After batting, Fultershy was fell like wear hat. Rarit grabd hat and put on heads. “Looked good’ly!” was said. Ftulersy walk off and was wear noo hats. Sudanly, litning stuck groud! Nitmar Moun was appar! “I have take elemants and you will not be win!” it says. “Now it is time for you to defeated!” Flutresh taks off her hat and

CHAPTER ONE: CHAPTER THREE: WHAT

It were scucsescse! Nitmar Muon were dafit! Louna stand there and notics flurshy. Thaw grate for the destrod mumy, his was still mad her. She was almost banish again moon, but then explosoned, and noon new why. Rariy pik up hat and look at what left, begun cried. ”Nitmar Moun kilt hat!” her yelled. Nopony were paid attentive because rarty is darma queen who win abut anthing.

Fultersy walk off with other caraters Apiljac Twilit Sparkl Pnki Pi and teh explod remains Ranbo Dash because raraty was wining getting annoing. Apuljac walkt into her was barned and talking Big Mac. “I am leave to get pants fram for and noting stope me!” The barning has was colaps to airdust partculs. It also was killed the zombi chicen frm erlir. Tiligt Spakl mentond taht Fulersthy was mising hat.

had mad to caterot and wer’e walk in to bildig. Nothing were so cannoing to shot cannon of to back ponivil all. Rabow Dashshsh were explod again on hit of ground. “NO! Rabon Dashh is were kaboom!” Pikin Pe sad with shoked. Fulttysheryltulltutreshy pic up teh remans of ranob dash and began cry. “I wall be shure to putting pants on your grape.” she were sad. “Run fast from here. Save ponies with friendly.” Rabno Dsha saed before explod thrid tim. Celsta were back for cantelot just now OH NO WHAT HAPPEN HERE!

CHATPER SEVEN: VILLAN BECOMEFIGHT START GO HERO BUT NOT WIN YET

Scoltalt was were mad. A brand of ninjis were attacked the teehose an he was out o bullts to shotting them which was make her mad. Appl Blmo useeded hr cycic powr witch she alwys had to destory the nijas minds. Scott loked at Apel Blom and saed “Helping for thank’s was!” “Scotal look at behnd you!” and Slcoota lookd at was behind. It were nijin! The vakylir took of had and ravald to being Sweat Bill. “Stop costuming as dog, Swaty Bal! We’re needing serious!” Scalootoo said with angry.

A nijin were fall of sky and land on Sawat Blal and scrable for stand. “Hlello Pinie Pe!” Apl Blom said with grin. “Fulultsrysh come late and let me captured by nijin and now I are ninji becase they evil and corupt me so now I want kill you!” he. Sweat Ball jumpd and did a bakflpi nd whn she fel to Pink cake she did rondhose kck. Pinki Pasteryi plld out a lazor pistal n shot Sweetae Beli. Appl Blom put up Cycic sheild nd the lasor reflectated off the shield and shut him in face. Pinki thn absorbd power of Moon Godess and thn

HORAY IS ON THASAD WRODS TIMFOR HALF! Frind will happy and I will anser aksing emal qistions becas can. Beginig!

subscriptionreminder@antivirus.com Writing:
Your account has not yet been set to automatically renew your antivirus subscription. Find instructions at our website and please do so if you wish to continue usage of our services.

Thank You,
    The Antivirus Team

Respose from ator:
Ha ha very gud qustion. I cat’n teld you the vilin of the stry end until I writed it thogh.

ator@badgrammer.com Wrotes:
Hey wath tis funeh vido. It very funy.

Resposne from ator:
Wate idsnt’n this emal tha one I send to frind erlir?

Yoskfoeianosdkfne@giaow.dof Writen:
You always write such horrible fanfictions of everything, and now you’re writing one about MLP? Choosing whether to keep you alive or watch the show used to be like choosing the lesser of two evils, now the choice should be obvious.

Respose to from ator:
BUY MY BOOK OR I’M STARVED TO DEAD!

Back to store! What was happen? Oh wel new chater.

CHAPTER ONE: FINISH NIJIN BATTLE AND BE WINNER!

Sweti Bal an Apil Blum and Scotol war stand and have defet ninij Pikin Py and nijin Apiljaq and nijin Rarty wich was still was mouned her hats. “No! Not to fort nijin is going! It was kill you!” Twilght Sprlk was said becase also she wad defeted nija. “NO! We must cotinuing for becuse the contiuing is what we are becaus!” Sclotaol said with excite and then evrypon els sed YEAH! Scotlo and oters wakde tord nijin tower and entry.

“Wear do you think is goig?” Rabon Dsha who was also nija said after she appead and also he’s alif no. “We are to defeating nijna lidar and yu cat’n does anthing to stoping us!” Appal Blomm saed with angry. He after was talked kick Rabno Dahs wit cycic pows and and then she stood and fall. Rabwon Das were died. “Srory Rabno” Scoltolo said. “We having to defeat nijin lader to saving ponies for to make world happy forever.”

Rabonw dash lad there and was stop breath ing because she died and then explod, but had smile on faces becuse known Scoltol was defeat the nija overlord person soon and bring happy and peace back to japan. “The robut gards are get closr to here bcause they suspicis of us be here!” Sweat Ball said with was run. “Robot not exists Swaty Blal! You’re just imagination!” Apil Blom saed. “I AM EVIL ROBOT GARD AND YOU WILL DEAD SOON!”They scremd.

CHAPTER FIFTEEN: THE DESTRY TEH NIJAN OVERLOD AND BUT THEY FAL INTO A TRAP INSTED

Apal Blome usd cycic powar hers to contactinc other namles sun godd pony to fire lasar from sun at robat gurd and the robut gard explosion becas the lasur hitting it and made it explod. “Vare imperescife.” a voce sade from dakness. “Show you!” Scolatoo saed. “You have defit othar nijin and now I am only nijin left because we are having battle and the stori is goig to having end soon.” Flurshety sad while stepped forwurd.

“I have bild lasar that is capebull ofv destroi the sun becase I am evil and it will make the sun go in boom and and away and nothing was you can to stopp me is done.” he said. “NO! NOT THE SUN!” which is was target of the lasor. “IF YOU DO NOT LEAVE NOW” “TOO LATE!” And trap door was open under Socotalo and Apil Blom. Sweat Ball was already blowed to smitheroons by the vapmire gadr from erilar.

The fell on floor which was in bottom room in dark because it was the bottom room and in the dark that they fell into because of the trappd oor. They stand and was looked around. “Soltacolo, I’m scarred.” Appal Bloome saed. “Dark is just was is dark in this room not like robot nijan is attac agan.” and then robot nijan attacd. It terrsformd in snack an lungd with poisunous fang. It bit Scotalot but didn affact her becuse had cybork skulls. Teh sukl sparkeded an teh snack was electricted.

Scott used cybog jetpack to fly out of hole an into Ninjis lair againe. When Flut sew them he sad “I am pressed. Jon me n u will b my ninji henchies!! There will cake!” But was lied. “You lie! Text in store sais!” Apil Blom saed used cycic powers for reading store. He reading furter in stry and relize that she needs flied to sun becas wold is end. And then she did. “Apol Blum and Swat Bael you are usedlessness!” Scotalo loked at Futtershly and said “NO! We defeat nija like you because we were told for to by Twiloght Spaklre!” and then stand with strong.

CHAPTER FOUR: FINL BATTEL WICH THEY WIN BUT SOMETHING BAD HAPPEN STIL

Fluttiyishr pressed batton an a whole apear in wall. He jump threw and thin a giant robot appaer. It beggin to pull out giant sord but through it behid in wall. “Scot, I challng yu to tap danc!” Teh Robot sudenly pull ou Bom Box an sett on groun. Robot did sum impressiable spinnin move. It does backflip an land on head and pull out guitar and play drum solo. Judge gave 8 an Lunny gave 9. Flutresh gave 10.

Scotalot did a spin head but thn also hand oops I mean hoofstand but then crasht into grond becuse suck at dancig and fling. He got back up nd judgs were unimpress but robot start sparkying. “Robo man what wrong!?” Flutrisuhgy ask but bfore he cloud sav him, robo man explod into a batrillion piece for perfetly legitemit reson. “Sinc there only 1 consenant, Scotaloty win default!” Judge says. And Flutresh explod from sad because robo man was died. Scot fell sad bcause Fluttershe onl wan blo up sun which wasn so bad. He got duck tap nd put robo mn together gain in 30 scond.

Very time later, presden prinsis Scott was charge and ponies were happy because the nija were died and the apocalyse did’n happen so apal blom came down to equestira becaue the sun was nearly make her vaporise. Rarity was still mourned her's deaded hat.

18:43 - "You have thirty minutes to move your car."
18:58 - "You have fifteen minutes to move your car."
19:15 - "Your car has been crushed into a cube."
19:20 - "You have thirty minutes to move your cube."
http://i46.tinypic.com/2it3hu0.png

February 21, 2014 8:22:59 PM

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 February 23, 2014 12:56:39 PM

Axel
Retired Royal Guard
Bits: 66,571,993,454
Bank: 333,260,465,059
Website

Re: MLP: Attack of the Mole People

XD does not even begin to describe my laughter.

"A regular Friday audience, 90 percent feminine and 100 percent well-bred, sat stoically yesterday through thirty minutes of the most cacophonous world premiere ever heard here - the first performance anywhere of a new Violin Concerto by Arnold Schoenberg. Yesterday's piece combines the best sound effects of a hen yard at feeding time, a brisk morning in Chinatown and practice hour at a busy music conservatory. The effect on the vast majority of hearers is that of a lecture on the fourth dimension delivered in Chinese." -An anonymous Philadelphia Record reviewer, on Schoenberg's Op. 36 Violin Concerto.

"I am delighted to add another unplayable work to the repertoire." -Arnold Schoenberg, on his Op. 36 Violin Concerto.

#3 February 23, 2014 3:45:09 PM

LogicalFallacy
Not So Supreme Ruler
Bits: 101
Bank: 610,371,634,227,267

Axel wrote:

XD does not even begin to describe my laughter.

Glad to know we have a fan. :D

http://i57.tinypic.com/2hd1es6.png

#4 February 26, 2014 6:00:10 AM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Bits: 11,000,025
Bank: 6,726,507,490,197
Website

I can already tell this looks awesome just by skimming. I'll give better feedback when I find time to read it thoroughly. ;)

"Now wipe your eyes, blow your nose, and smile before we take off." - Paula Polestar, from EarthBound

#5 February 26, 2014 1:10:01 PM

LogicalFallacy
Not So Supreme Ruler
Bits: 101
Bank: 610,371,634,227,267

Sausagefanclub wrote:

I can already tell this looks awesome just by skimming. I'll give better feedback when I find time to read it thoroughly. ;)

I hope you realize by "awesome" you mean "awesomely bad", cause that was kinda the point. :derpy:

http://i57.tinypic.com/2hd1es6.png

#6 February 27, 2014 5:10:23 AM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Bits: 11,000,025
Bank: 6,726,507,490,197
Website

Nintendoandfriends wrote:

Sausagefanclub wrote:

I hope you realize by "awesome" you mean "awesomely bad", cause that was kinda the point. :derpy:

By "awesome", in this case I meant hilarious.

"Now wipe your eyes, blow your nose, and smile before we take off." - Paula Polestar, from EarthBound

#7 March 1, 2014 6:06:45 PM

SplatKirby
Alicorn
Bits: 4
Bank: 2,427,347,901,995

Scott is best character.

My browser history and I go way back. B)

#8 May 1, 2014 2:47:26 PM

TheSpikeGuru
Blank Flank
Bits: 29
Bank: 0

I don't even...

Currently developing an idea involving the canceled Advent series. Mostly a new title.

#9 May 1, 2014 8:09:31 PM

ChaoticNeutral
Unicorn
Bits: 185
Bank: 0

http://cdn.derpiboo.ru/media/BAhbBlsHOgZmSSIsMjAxMi8xMC8yOS8xNV8yOV81M181MzdfMTM1NzM3X19VTk9QVF9fBjoGRVQ/135737__safe_twilight-sparkle_spoiler-s03_spoiler-s03e01_ermahgerd.jpg
[I do like me some gewd literature.]
~desu

http://rav.shishnet.org/63e37c8f7530040cf6f118a7e73c4cfe/desu-chuckle.gif
I probably look like one of those horse people to you~desu.
DESU~desu.

#10 September 7, 2014 4:25:29 AM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse
Bits: 7
Bank: 2,147,483,647

A SEQUEL HAS BEEN PLANNED!

Ator wrote:

Wi ntend too feeture th flollowng thigs, if theire's no changed of plannsns:
Rarty's hatt goast!
flutresh resaret!
Rabnowod Ash dieds!
Explodeding!
Antagonist fightvillain!

And more many! :D

Bye yor coppi tody!
~Ator

Keep in mind that copies of this sequel are illegal to sell, purchase, or possess due to how idiotic they are. Not illegal to read, though! :twiface:

18:43 - "You have thirty minutes to move your car."
18:58 - "You have fifteen minutes to move your car."
19:15 - "Your car has been crushed into a cube."
19:20 - "You have thirty minutes to move your cube."
http://i46.tinypic.com/2it3hu0.png

#11 September 8, 2014 9:05:55 PM

SplatKirby
Alicorn
Bits: 4
Bank: 2,427,347,901,995

O nho! No Trabnowod Ash!

My browser history and I go way back. B)

Adverts

Board footer