The Sausage MLP Forums

The biggest, friendliest brony community on PunBB-Hosting!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Unfortunately, the forums are officially closed to new registrations. We have no idea if there are any plans to change this, as it's been inactive for well over a year anyhow.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 April 19, 2014 2:41:37 AM

ChaoticNeutral
Unicorn
From: Svalbard
Registered: April 18, 2014
Posts: 130
Bits: 185
Bank: 0
Reputation :   
Website

What is your head canon for Applejack's parents?

The whereabouts of Applejack's parents are touched on in the episode Apple Family Reunion. At the end of the episode, the shot fades to a view of Sweet Apple Acres as two shooting stars fly through the sky. The shooting stars are meant to represent Applejack's parents according to storyboard artist Sabrina Alberghetti. Lauren Faust had previously mentioned that the whereabouts of Applejack's parents has not been planned, and that the show is unlikely to mention that they've passed away. Faust stated she wanted that to be the case.

It is only implied that they're dead.
They could just be spending a long time at the... star... shooting... convention.
BEST HEADCANON EVAH~desu

Last edited by ChaoticNeutral (June 26, 2014 5:47:56 AM)


http://rav.shishnet.org/63e37c8f7530040cf6f118a7e73c4cfe/desu-chuckle.gif
I probably look like one of those horse people to you~desu.
DESU~desu.

Offline

 

April 19, 2014 2:41:37 AM

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 April 19, 2014 3:44:44 AM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Registered: May 24, 2012
Posts: 2510
Bits: 11,000,025
Bank: 6,726,507,490,197
Reputation :   16 
Website

Re: What is your head canon for Applejack's parents?

Clearly they are superpowered astronauts fighting crime and flying around the universe at high speed.


"Now wipe your eyes, blow your nose, and smile before we take off." - Paula Polestar, from EarthBound

Offline

 

#3 April 19, 2014 3:47:41 PM

ChaoticNeutral
Unicorn
From: Svalbard
Registered: April 18, 2014
Posts: 130
Bits: 185
Bank: 0
Reputation :   
Website

Re: What is your head canon for Applejack's parents?

Sausagefanclub wrote:

Clearly they are superpowered astronauts fighting crime and flying around the universe at high speed.

OH MAH GAWD
THAT EECKSPLANES EVARYTHANG!!
WE MUST PRESENT THIS TO SARAH WALL.
THIS IS TO 1338 OF AN IDEA TO NOT DO SUCH.
New head cannon:
Applejack's parents are from the future.
Like if Marty McFly had a relationship with his mom...
IN THE PAST
http://tancast.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Marty-and-mom.jpg
DUN DUN DUUN DUN
THE PLOT THICKENS


http://rav.shishnet.org/63e37c8f7530040cf6f118a7e73c4cfe/desu-chuckle.gif
I probably look like one of those horse people to you~desu.
DESU~desu.

Offline

 

#4 April 19, 2014 8:27:04 PM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Registered: May 24, 2012
Posts: 2510
Bits: 11,000,025
Bank: 6,726,507,490,197
Reputation :   16 
Website

Re: What is your head canon for Applejack's parents?

ChaoticNeutral wrote:

THE PLOT THICKENS

https://derpicdn.net/img/2013/1/23/221741/full.jpg
Oh how far we've come.


"Now wipe your eyes, blow your nose, and smile before we take off." - Paula Polestar, from EarthBound

Offline

 

#5 April 20, 2014 12:13:30 AM

ChaoticNeutral
Unicorn
From: Svalbard
Registered: April 18, 2014
Posts: 130
Bits: 185
Bank: 0
Reputation :   
Website

Re: What is your head canon for Applejack's parents?

Porn is one of the scariest things I can think of.
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/329/d/2/twilight_with_a_big_plot_by_ikuntyphoon-d5peg23.png
:cry:
I HATES EET.
HATE
EET
~desu


http://rav.shishnet.org/63e37c8f7530040cf6f118a7e73c4cfe/desu-chuckle.gif
I probably look like one of those horse people to you~desu.
DESU~desu.

Offline

 

#6 June 18, 2014 1:42:11 AM

SplatKirby
Alicorn
From: Zawame City, next to a Crack
Registered: June 19, 2012
Posts: 1932
Bits: 4
Bank: 2,427,347,901,995
Reputation :   10 

Re: What is your head canon for Applejack's parents?

My head cannon for AJ's parents is kinda a large cannonball; just generally round and shiny.
All jokes aside, I really don't have a headcanon for anything. Anything I use my 'headcanon' for never comes up in anything else I use my 'headcanon' for, so I have no use for one. :D
I prefer to call it 'dedcanon.'


My browser history and I go way back. B)

Offline

 

#7 June 20, 2014 3:38:52 AM

ChaoticNeutral
Unicorn
From: Svalbard
Registered: April 18, 2014
Posts: 130
Bits: 185
Bank: 0
Reputation :   
Website

Re: What is your head canon for Applejack's parents?

SplatKirby wrote:

My head cannon for AJ's parents is kinda a large cannonball; just generally round and shiny.
All jokes aside, I really don't have a headcanon for anything. Anything I use my 'headcanon' for never comes up in anything else I use my 'headcanon' for, so I have no use for one. :D
I prefer to call it 'dedcanon.'

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx1auhue2M1qbcwmwo1_500.png


http://rav.shishnet.org/63e37c8f7530040cf6f118a7e73c4cfe/desu-chuckle.gif
I probably look like one of those horse people to you~desu.
DESU~desu.

Offline

 

#8 June 20, 2014 5:47:07 AM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Registered: May 24, 2012
Posts: 2510
Bits: 11,000,025
Bank: 6,726,507,490,197
Reputation :   16 
Website

Re: What is your head canon for Applejack's parents?

ChaoticNeutral wrote:

SplatKirby wrote:

My head cannon for AJ's parents is kinda a large cannonball; just generally round and shiny.
All jokes aside, I really don't have a headcanon for anything. Anything I use my 'headcanon' for never comes up in anything else I use my 'headcanon' for, so I have no use for one. :D
I prefer to call it 'dedcanon.'

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx1au … o1_500.png

Thank you. Now I can use this whenever someone spells "canon" as "cannon". :lyra:


"Now wipe your eyes, blow your nose, and smile before we take off." - Paula Polestar, from EarthBound

Offline

 

#9 June 20, 2014 6:38:20 PM

SplatKirby
Alicorn
From: Zawame City, next to a Crack
Registered: June 19, 2012
Posts: 1932
Bits: 4
Bank: 2,427,347,901,995
Reputation :   10 

Re: What is your head canon for Applejack's parents?

Sausagefanclub wrote:

ChaoticNeutral wrote:

SplatKirby wrote:

My head cannon for AJ's parents is kinda a large cannonball; just generally round and shiny.
All jokes aside, I really don't have a headcanon for anything. Anything I use my 'headcanon' for never comes up in anything else I use my 'headcanon' for, so I have no use for one. :D
I prefer to call it 'dedcanon.'

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx1au … o1_500.png

Thank you. Now I can use this whenever someone spells "canon" as "cannon". :lyra:

YES. :lol:


My browser history and I go way back. B)

Offline

 

#10 June 26, 2014 5:50:38 AM

ChaoticNeutral
Unicorn
From: Svalbard
Registered: April 18, 2014
Posts: 130
Bits: 185
Bank: 0
Reputation :   
Website

Re: What is your head canon for Applejack's parents?

SplatKirby wrote:

Sausagefanclub wrote:

Thank you. Now I can use this whenever someone spells "canon" as "cannon". :lyra:

YES. :lol:

I like to emoticon too.
:rage::pinkiepie::rainbowderp::idea::trixie::scootaloo::o:yes::facehoof::eeyup:<3:lol::fluttercry:


http://rav.shishnet.org/63e37c8f7530040cf6f118a7e73c4cfe/desu-chuckle.gif
I probably look like one of those horse people to you~desu.
DESU~desu.

Offline

 

#11 August 11, 2014 11:18:51 PM

SadieIsis101
Blank Flank
From: Ponyville, next to Cheerilee's
Registered: July 24, 2014
Posts: 46
Bits: 18
Bank: 7,953,476
Reputation :   

Re: What is your head canon for Applejack's parents?

My headcanon is that AJ's parents died while saving filly Rarity from falling into a ravine, falling in themselves. AJ's mom's hat fell off as she fell, landing on the edge of the ravine. That's why AJ wears a hat. It's her mom's.
:hanghead:


:rage: Ha-di!

Offline

 

#12 August 12, 2014 7:14:57 PM

LogicalFallacy
Not So Supreme Ruler
From: ???
Registered: November 3, 2012
Posts: 1092
Bits: 101
Bank: 610,371,634,227,267
Reputation :   15 

Re: What is your head canon for Applejack's parents?

SadieIsis101 wrote:

My headcanon is that AJ's parents died while saving filly Rarity from falling into a ravine, falling in themselves. AJ's mom's hat fell off as she fell, landing on the edge of the ravine. That's why AJ wears a hat. It's her mom's.
:hanghead:

How come every single board I see has this exact same theory?


http://i57.tinypic.com/2hd1es6.png

Offline

 

#13 August 12, 2014 9:22:07 PM

SadieIsis101
Blank Flank
From: Ponyville, next to Cheerilee's
Registered: July 24, 2014
Posts: 46
Bits: 18
Bank: 7,953,476
Reputation :   

Re: What is your head canon for Applejack's parents?

DISCORD!
JK. It's just a common theory. And YouTube.


:rage: Ha-di!

Offline

 

Adverts

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB
Hosted by PunBB-Hosting