The Sausage MLP Forums

The biggest, friendliest brony community on PunBB-Hosting!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Unfortunately, the forums are officially closed to new registrations. We have no idea if there are any plans to change this, as it's been inactive for well over a year anyhow.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 April 29, 2014 2:14:30 PM

TheSpikeGuru
Blank Flank
Bits: 29
Bank: 0
Tomahawk Battle Axe

Do not ask about the title.

Anyway, hello! I talked to Sausagefanclub on Scratch as SmithySpikeGuru, searched him on Google for no reason, and got this. I am a brony, but I have only seen the first 2 episodes of Season 4, so please do not spoil anything.
I have two sisters. One's younger than me, while one's older. I won't reveal my age just yet. They're both pegasisters, so they may join at some point.

Currently developing an idea involving the canceled Advent series. Mostly a new title.

April 29, 2014 2:14:30 PM

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 April 29, 2014 11:12:11 PM

ChaoticNeutral
Unicorn
Bits: 185

Re: Tomahawk Battle Axe

Spoiler:
It is the year 1985. FlutterMcShy, a mild-mannered high school student, stopped by Dr. Emmett "Twily" Brown's laboratory to play around with an amplifier. Then he receives a message from Doc that he needs help from him for Doc's latest invention, a time machine made out of a DeLorean sports car that can travel through time instantaneously when it reaches a speed velocity of 88 MPH. Then, Doc was gunned down by Libyan Nationalists, Flutter makes an effort to escape from the Lybians by using the time machine. Then Flutter accidentally warps himself into 1955. Where he meets both of his parents when they were teenagers, then Flutter unintentionally interrupts his parent's first meeting together, he then finds a younger version of Doc and together they try to find a way to get Marty's parents-to-be back together, and to get Flutter back to 1985.

~desu

http://rav.shishnet.org/63e37c8f7530040cf6f118a7e73c4cfe/desu-chuckle.gif
I probably look like one of those horse people to you~desu.
DESU~desu.

#3 April 30, 2014 7:05:30 AM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Bits: 11,000,025
Bank: 6,726,507,490,197
Website

TheSpikeGuru wrote:

Do not ask about the title.

Anyway, hello! I talked to Sausagefanclub on Scratch as SmithySpikeGuru, searched him on Google for no reason, and got this. I am a brony, but I have only seen the first 2 episodes of Season 4, so please do not spoil anything.
I have two sisters. One's younger than me, while one's older. I won't reveal my age just yet. They're both pegasisters, so they may join at some point.

Oh, hi! Pleased to have you over here, we've been rather lonely since many of our most active members have recently departed. I think you'd fit in just fine here, provided we can liven things up again...

ChaoticNeutral wrote:

Spoiler:
It is the year 1985. FlutterMcShy, a mild-mannered high school student, stopped by Dr. Emmett "Twily" Brown's laboratory to play around with an amplifier. Then he receives a message from Doc that he needs help from him for Doc's latest invention, a time machine made out of a DeLorean sports car that can travel through time instantaneously when it reaches a speed velocity of 88 MPH. Then, Doc was gunned down by Libyan Nationalists, Flutter makes an effort to escape from the Lybians by using the time machine. Then Flutter accidentally warps himself into 1955. Where he meets both of his parents when they were teenagers, then Flutter unintentionally interrupts his parent's first meeting together, he then finds a younger version of Doc and together they try to find a way to get Marty's parents-to-be back together, and to get Flutter back to 1985.

~desu

Why are they helping some random guy named "Marty"? ;P

"Now wipe your eyes, blow your nose, and smile before we take off." - Paula Polestar, from EarthBound

#4 April 30, 2014 12:14:00 PM

LogicalFallacy
Not So Supreme Ruler
Bits: 101
Bank: 610,371,634,227,267

Oh my god, a new member! Now we won't all go extinct!
Pleased to meet ya.

ChaoticNeutral wrote:

Spoiler:

~desu

I don't think that's how the movie went...

http://i57.tinypic.com/2hd1es6.png

#5 April 30, 2014 4:56:23 PM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Website

LogicalFallacy wrote:

Pleased to meet ya.

ChaoticNeutral wrote:

Spoiler:

~desu

Yeah. He forgot the part where the world gets taken over by skeletons.

"Now wipe your eyes, blow your nose, and smile before we take off." - Paula Polestar, from EarthBound

#6 April 30, 2014 7:27:07 PM

ChaoticNeutral
Unicorn

Sausagefanclub wrote:

LogicalFallacy wrote:

Pleased to meet ya.

ChaoticNeutral wrote:

Spoiler:

~desu

Some of you haven't seen back to the future?!?!?
http://media2.giphy.com/media/krpo0f2YMqNY4/giphy.gif
Whhhhhyyyyyyyyy?
http://www.energyburrito.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/back_to_the_future2-300x168.jpg
It's one of teh best 80s movies ever.

DESU~desu.

#7 April 30, 2014 11:03:39 PM

TheSpikeGuru
Blank Flank
Bits: 29

Well, aside from the random Back to the Future things, this was a warm welcome. I look forward to meeting the community!

Currently developing an idea involving the canceled Advent series. Mostly a new title.

#8 April 30, 2014 11:11:41 PM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Website

We don't have much of a community left, but on the plus side you'll have an easy time getting to know everyone that still comes here. :P

ChaoticNeutral wrote:

Sausagefanclub wrote:

LogicalFallacy wrote:

Pleased to meet ya.

Whhhhhyyyyyyyyy?
http://www.energyburrito.com/wp-content … 00x168.jpg

Actually I have seen it. In fact, I've seen the second one over 10 times. It shows up on the channel my dad watches quite often.

#9 April 30, 2014 11:22:26 PM

ChaoticNeutral
Unicorn

Sausagefanclub wrote:

We don't have much of a community left, but on the plus side you'll have an easy time getting to know everyone that still comes here. :P

ChaoticNeutral wrote:

Sausagefanclub wrote:

Whhhhhyyyyyyyyy?
http://www.energyburrito.com/wp-content … 00x168.jpg

Actually I have seen it. In fact, I've seen the second one over 10 times. It shows up on the channel my dad watches quite often.

http://i.imgur.com/HMKXWoO.jpg

DESU~desu.

Adverts

Board footer