The Sausage MLP Forums

The biggest, friendliest brony community on PunBB-Hosting!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Unfortunately, the forums are officially closed to new registrations. We have no idea if there are any plans to change this, as it's been inactive for well over a year anyhow.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 July 27, 2014 2:59:46 AM

SadieIsis101
Blank Flank
Bits: 18
Bank: 7,953,476
The Anti-Celestia League

Celestia sat in front of the mirror that stood in the basement of the castle. The mirror, which was a portal to a world of upright-standing creatures, according to Twilight Sparkle, had been rippling frequently lately. Celestia had wondered what could cause this. Then, last night, she had heard the mirror calling to her in her dreams, Come to me, Celestia, and I will give you what you desire. Celestia had come to the mirror tonight to have her wish granted. "Mirror," she said. "I have come to you in order to have my wish granted." What is your wish, O princess? The mirror asked. "To have my old student, Sunset Shimmer, back by my side, but as an alicorn princess."
As you wish.
The mirror shook and out stepped an orange mare with a wavy red and yellow mane. Her wings were furled against her back, and a jeweled crown sat above her horn. She opened her green eyes and stared at her old tutor.
"Hello, Celestia," she said, smiling. "It's about time you made me an alicorn."

BAM!8)

Last edited by SadieIsis101 (August 2, 2014 11:31:26 PM)

:rage: Ha-di!

July 27, 2014 2:59:46 AM

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 July 27, 2014 9:34:05 AM

SadieIsis101
Blank Flank
Re: The Anti-Celestia League

FYI, I'm going to do a chapter a day, so expect the latter.
Thanks!:rainbowdash:

#3 July 27, 2014 7:16:02 PM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Bits: 11,000,025
Bank: 6,726,507,490,197
Website

I can see a good amount of potential in this; keep it up! :)

"Now wipe your eyes, blow your nose, and smile before we take off." - Paula Polestar, from EarthBound

#4 July 28, 2014 12:57:30 AM

SadieIsis101
Blank Flank

Thank you!:D

#5 July 28, 2014 5:17:17 PM

SplatKirby
Alicorn
Bits: 4
Bank: 2,427,347,901,995

Sausagefanclub wrote:

I can see a good amount of potential in this; keep it up! :)

What he said. I definitely want to see this become a thing. :D

My browser history and I go way back. B)

#6 August 2, 2014 5:21:13 PM

SadieIsis101
Blank Flank

:yes:

#7 August 2, 2014 6:05:01 PM

SadieIsis101
Blank Flank

Twilight woke to somepony knocking on her door. She hurriedly brushed her mane as she galloped down the stairs, wondering who would be so foalish as to knock this early. Twilight threw open the door to find Derpy Hooves hovering outside, her blonde mane waving in the wind. The gray pegasus mare had an official-looking letter in her mouth and a gleam in her misaligned eyes. "Hi, Derpy," Twilight said. "What are you doing here so early in the morning?" The mailmare waved her letter at the purple alicorn. "Oh!" Twilight exclaimed. "Derpy, I don't have any muffins right now, but would a lemon cupcake do?" Derpy nodded. Twilight took the letter and gave Derpy the cupcake. "Thank you!" Derpy said through a mouthful of cupcake. "You're welcome!" Twilight called back, watching the gray pony fly away. She sighed and closed the door. While walking into the throne room, she bumped into something. Looking down, she realized it was Nyx, her "daughter". "Hey, earlybird," Twilight said, ruffling the little black alicorn's wavy purple mane. "What are you doing up so early?" Nyx yawned. "I heard you talking to somepony else." she said blearily.
Twilight smiled. "I got a letter. Do you want to read it with me?" Nyx nodded. "Let me get breakfast first." she said, trotting quickly into the kitchen, then coming back out with Nutella-smeared wheat toast, her favorite.
"Let's read that letter!" Nyx mumbled through a bite. "Okay," Twilight answered. "But only after you wipe your face. There's chocolate and crumbs all over it."
"Aww," Nyx said. "I was saving that for later."
She and Twilight giggled at the filly's joke.
After Nyx wiped her face, Twilight read the letter.
It read:
                                                    From the desk of Princess Luna
           Dear Twilight,
         I'm sorry for the disturbance, but this is urgent. Please meet me at Sugarcube Corner at twelve o'clock sharp. Only tell Nyx and Spike and bring them with you. Also bring paper, a quill, and any books on strange creatures, creatures in general, and poisons.
                                                                                                                                 Thanks,
                                                                                                                                  LUNA
Twilight looked down at her daughter. Nyx stared back with her turquoise dragon eyes, ones that resembled Nightmare Moon's.
"Well," Nyx said. "It looks like we have some work to do."

PS This is taking place in Twilight's castle.:twiface:
PPS Do ponies have phones?:derp:
:razz::D:rainbowdash:

Last edited by SadieIsis101 (August 3, 2014 12:23:54 AM)

#8 August 4, 2014 5:35:04 AM

SadieIsis101
Blank Flank

:rage:< YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE IT!

Last edited by SadieIsis101 (August 4, 2014 5:36:30 AM)

Adverts

Board footer