The Sausage MLP Forums

The biggest, friendliest brony community on PunBB-Hosting!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Unfortunately, the forums are officially closed to new registrations. We have no idea if there are any plans to change this, as it's been inactive for well over a year anyhow.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 August 12, 2014 8:55:26 PM

Ryanshy47
Changeling

Back To School

School's starting soon and stuff. I go back on the 25th.

I'm supposed to get my schedule next Friday or next week. We'll see how the cookie crumbles.

August 12, 2014 8:55:26 PM

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 August 15, 2014 8:24:03 PM

Ryanshy47
Changeling

Re: Back To School

:rainbowderp2::rainbowderp2:<3:iseewhatyoudidthere::rainbowderp3::rainbowderp3::rainbowderp3::lol::lol::lol::twiface::twiface::twiface::oops::oops::oops::oops::ohmy::ohmy::B:yes::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::lyra::roll::roll::roll::roll::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::rage::derpy::derpy:8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8):yeesh::yeesh::pinkiesad::|:|:|:D:D:duckface:;);):(:hanghead::hanghead::(:B:B:B

Sorry coulden't resist

Anyways, i got my schedule.

#3 August 16, 2014 6:12:19 AM

SadieIsis101
Blank Flank
Bits: 18
Bank: 7,953,476

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::lyra::lyra::lyra::lyra::lyra::lyra::lyra::lyra::lyra::lyra::lyra::lyra::lyra::?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?

:rage: Ha-di!

#4 August 22, 2014 12:19:41 AM

Ryanshy47
Changeling

8th grade in 4 days. Yikes.

Adverts

Board footer