The Sausage MLP Forums

The biggest, friendliest brony community on PunBB-Hosting!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Unfortunately, the forums are officially closed to new registrations. We have no idea if there are any plans to change this, as it's been inactive for well over a year anyhow.

Adverts

Adverts

• Index
  •  » Roleplays
  •  » The Chronicles of the Next Generation of Equestria (Pony RPG)

#1 October 24, 2012 1:17:45 AM

Axel
Retired Royal Guard
Bits: 66,571,993,454
Bank: 333,260,465,059
Website

The Chronicles of the Next Generation of Equestria (Pony RPG)

Long title, huh?

Basically, we're given a random chapter title and we do whatever with it.

RULES:
1. See SFC's newest topic on RPGs.
2. MUST BE PONY-RELATED!! (No Mario appearances, no Sonic the Hedgehog [he's too cheap], but references are welcome!)
3. You are perfectly allowed to talk to real characters from the series, as long as someone substitutes for them.
4. That's it.

SIGN-UPS:

Name:
Cutie Mark:
Species:
Description:

Give me more categories for the sign-ups if needed.

MY SIGN-UP:

Name: Rehydration
Cutie Mark: Three drops of water with a circular arrow around them
Species: Pegasus
Description: He almost drowned when he was little (his mom decided to go swimming with him but he fell in the pool), hence the -hydration part in his name. The full name also came from when he was little--he used to drink too much milk, giving him stomachaches. He has a huge crush on Spitfire but can't bring himself to talk to her. He's best known for his racing skills, but he's also partly known for his strength, but he can't carry half as much as Iron Will probably can.

When I get at least 3 players I'll start.

EDIT: I changed the title!! :D

Last edited by Rehydration (October 28, 2012 9:59:19 PM)

"A regular Friday audience, 90 percent feminine and 100 percent well-bred, sat stoically yesterday through thirty minutes of the most cacophonous world premiere ever heard here - the first performance anywhere of a new Violin Concerto by Arnold Schoenberg. Yesterday's piece combines the best sound effects of a hen yard at feeding time, a brisk morning in Chinatown and practice hour at a busy music conservatory. The effect on the vast majority of hearers is that of a lecture on the fourth dimension delivered in Chinese." -An anonymous Philadelphia Record reviewer, on Schoenberg's Op. 36 Violin Concerto.

"I am delighted to add another unplayable work to the repertoire." -Arnold Schoenberg, on his Op. 36 Violin Concerto.

October 24, 2012 1:17:45 AM

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 October 26, 2012 12:52:24 AM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Bits: 11,000,025
Bank: 6,726,507,490,197
Website

Re: The Chronicles of the Next Generation of Equestria (Pony RPG)

I'll give it a go.

Name: Ob Sidian (Most just call him Sidian, and occasionally "Sid" or "Ian")
Cutie Mark: He doesn't have one yet. He's ashamed to be a full-grown stallion without a cutie mark, so he painted a rock on himself to fake it. His parents, Mist Whisper and the Cutie Mark Crusaders are the only ones that know the truth.
Species: Earth Pony
Description: His parents were well-known for being excellent coal miners. They named him Ob Sidian (Them being fans of rock puns), hoping he would follow in their footsteps. However he never got a mining cutie mark after practicing for 10 years, so after he moved out of the house he decided to try other methods in pursuing his talent. He made friends with the Cutie Mark Crusaders and helped them with their wacky ideas. Eventually he grew tired and decided to settle down for a while. He figured that painting a cutie mark was just as effective and moved on, much to the chagrin of the CMC. He made a few friends and the rest was pretty calm... until the events of this RPG started.

Name: Mist Whisper
Cutie Mark: A thin cloud
Species: Pegasus
Description: Became Sidian's friend after leaving the weather patrol for a more simple life in Ponyville. She tends to be a bit timid like Fluttershy, but she still has a rough side. Mist once tried to talk to Fluttershy, and only recieved a quiet whimper. She occasionally tries to help Sidian find his talent, and they get into some pretty crazy adventures sometimes. She secretly has a crush on Sidian, but is too shy to express her feelings.

"Now wipe your eyes, blow your nose, and smile before we take off." - Paula Polestar, from EarthBound

#3 October 29, 2012 5:59:37 PM

Axel
Retired Royal Guard
Website

Any more players?

If no one by tomorrow, then we'll start--I don't want to just leave this RPG lying here. :)

"A regular Friday audience, 90 percent feminine and 100 percent well-bred, sat stoically yesterday through thirty minutes of the most cacophonous world premiere ever heard here - the first performance anywhere of a new Violin Concerto by Arnold Schoenberg. Yesterday's piece combines the best sound effects of a hen yard at feeding time, a brisk morning in Chinatown and practice hour at a busy music conservatory. The effect on the vast majority of hearers is that of a lecture on the fourth dimension delivered in Chinese." -An anonymous Philadelphia Record reviewer, on Schoenberg's Op. 36 Violin Concerto.

"I am delighted to add another unplayable work to the repertoire." -Arnold Schoenberg, on his Op. 36 Violin Concerto.

#4 October 29, 2012 6:22:54 PM

Orga1001
Lord of Chaos
Bits: 1,000,005
Bank: 1,835,514,950

I'm in
Name: Lucius Duskshard
Cutie Mark: A red 10-pointed star with a purple 4-pointed star inside it
Species: Earth Pony
Description: No one around ponyvile really know that much of Lucius, except that he is a traveling show pony that surprises crowds with amazing abilities. He also has been seen conversing and hanging around Trixie Lulamoon, someponies think they may have teamed up to support each others acts.

Last edited by Orga1001 (October 30, 2012 2:17:39 AM)

Just As Planned

#5 October 30, 2012 12:45:43 PM

Axel
Retired Royal Guard
Website

Awesome.
Splat said he would join--when he wakes up I'll remind him. :razz:

#6 October 30, 2012 2:57:33 PM

SplatKirby
Alicorn
Bits: 3
Bank: 2,427,347,901,995

Name: Leather Jacket
Cutie Mark: A leather jacket. :razz:
Species: Unicorn (And before you say anything, Billy from Power Rangers made it cool!)
Desc.: Dresses in leather (of course). Likes an adventure, but is lazy sometimes.

My browser history and I go way back. B)

#7 October 30, 2012 3:01:34 PM

Axel
Retired Royal Guard
Website

I guess we can take turns thinking of chapter titles--I'll start.

Starting . . .
CHAPTER ONE: The Gala

Rehydration was excited. Well, excited was an understatement. He had just gotten four tickets to go to the Grand Galloping Gala.
He ran around in circles while other townsponies stared at him.

#8 October 30, 2012 3:02:47 PM

SplatKirby
Alicorn

Leather Jacket was among them. He stared.

#9 October 30, 2012 3:30:15 PM

Axel
Retired Royal Guard
Website

After a while Rehydration got tired of running around in circles. He went over to Pinkie Pie's shop to get a batch of cupcakes.

#10 October 30, 2012 5:17:02 PM

SplatKirby
Alicorn

Leather Jacket just so happened to be there. "Hey! You're that pony that went around jumping in circles. What WAS that about?"

#11 October 30, 2012 5:19:19 PM

Axel
Retired Royal Guard
Website

"Oh. Well, I just got four tickets to the Gala. Who are you and why am I telling you this?" Rehydration suddenly looked confused.

#12 October 30, 2012 5:20:00 PM

SplatKirby
Alicorn

"A scientific study on insane laughter." Leather Jacket grinned.

#13 October 30, 2012 5:21:48 PM

Axel
Retired Royal Guard
Website

"You're a scientific study? I never knew someone like that!"

#14 October 30, 2012 5:22:54 PM

SplatKirby
Alicorn

Leather Jacket rolled his eyes. "No," he said, "I'm Leather Jacket." He stuck out his hoof.

#15 October 30, 2012 5:29:43 PM

Axel
Retired Royal Guard
Website

"I'm Rehydration." He shook hooves (rather awkwardly) with Leather Jacket.

#16 October 30, 2012 5:43:47 PM

SplatKirby
Alicorn

"Tickets to the Gala, huh?

"...Why the Gala?"

#17 October 30, 2012 5:44:28 PM

Axel
Retired Royal Guard
Website

"I dunno. Do you think I should trash them?"

#18 October 30, 2012 5:59:49 PM

SplatKirby
Alicorn

"They're yours. Do what you want."

#19 October 30, 2012 6:46:27 PM

Axel
Retired Royal Guard
Website

"Most people would say 'Give me one!' Here. Take one."

#20 October 30, 2012 6:53:01 PM

SplatKirby
Alicorn

Leather Jacket laughed. "Thanks."

#21 October 30, 2012 10:31:31 PM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Bits: 11,000,025
Bank: 6,726,507,490,197
Website

Mist nudged Sidian. "Hay, he's still got two extra tickets. Maybe if you ask politely he'll give you one... and possibly one for me, too."

Sidian knew how Mist got when she wanted something, so he decided not to argue. After all, the Grand Galloping Gala is one of the best events in Equestria.
He moved forward reluctantly, then said, "Hi guys. Wazzup?" He stood there awkwardly for a while, trying to figure out how to ask for the remaining tickets without sounding greedy.
"Oh, for crying out loud..." Mist muttered under her breath. She trotted up alongside Sidian. "He's trying to ask if you would please allow us to have the remaining tickets. I mean, you don't have to if you don't want to but uh, you know..." Her heart was pumping a bit faster than usual.

"Now wipe your eyes, blow your nose, and smile before we take off." - Paula Polestar, from EarthBound

#22 October 31, 2012 1:51:49 AM

SplatKirby
Alicorn

Leather Jacket turned around and asked for something non-sugary, in case Rehydration decided to mooch.

#23 October 31, 2012 2:13:09 AM

Orga1001
Lord of Chaos

Lucius entered the shop. "Well, this is quite the line." He said aloud. "I guess I have some time to kill."

Last edited by Sausagefanclub (October 31, 2012 2:29:26 PM)

Just As Planned

#24 October 31, 2012 3:34:50 PM

SplatKirby
Alicorn

Leather Jacket wheeled back around in his chair and enjoyed his ice cream.

#25 October 31, 2012 6:17:11 PM

Orga1001
Lord of Chaos

"May I ask what flavor you got?" Lucius asked.

Just As Planned

• Index
  •  » Roleplays
  •  » The Chronicles of the Next Generation of Equestria (Pony RPG)

Adverts

Board footer