The Sausage MLP Forums

The biggest, friendliest brony community on PunBB-Hosting!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Unfortunately, the forums are officially closed to new registrations. We have no idea if there are any plans to change this, as it's been inactive for well over a year anyhow.

Adverts

Adverts

• Index
  •  » Roleplays
  •  » The Chronicles of the Next Generation of Equestria (Pony RPG)

#26 October 31, 2012 6:46:28 PM

SplatKirby
Alicorn
Bits: 3
Bank: 2,427,347,901,995

Re: The Chronicles of the Next Generation of Equestria (Pony RPG)

"Coffee."

My browser history and I go way back. B)

October 31, 2012 6:46:28 PM

AdBot
Advertisements

#27 October 31, 2012 9:27:11 PM

Orga1001
Lord of Chaos
Bits: 1,000,005
Bank: 1,835,514,950

"Ah, good choice"

Just As Planned

#28 November 1, 2012 1:28:59 AM

SplatKirby
Alicorn

"Ee--if I may--yup."

#29 November 1, 2012 3:46:53 AM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Bits: 11,000,025
Bank: 6,726,507,490,197
Website

Mist sighed and lowered her head, realizing she wasn't getting a response from Rehydration.
"Well at least we asked." Sidian said in an attempt to comfort her.
It didn't cheer her up. Gala tickets were rarely given out, and she had been waiting a long time for the day when she would finally find a way to take Sidian to the event and say those words that had been floating around her mind for all this time: "Sidian, I love you."

"Now wipe your eyes, blow your nose, and smile before we take off." - Paula Polestar, from EarthBound

#30 November 1, 2012 11:03:27 AM

Axel
Retired Royal Guard
Bits: 66,571,993,454
Bank: 333,260,465,059
Website

"Wait, wait; you want some tickets?" Rehydration looked surprised. "Normally I don't get complete strangers walking up to me and asking for something, but at least you weren't staring at me. Here!" He gave two tickets to them, one for each; only one ticket remained.

Rehydration looked around, seeing if there was anyone that he didn't see staring at him earlier. After a while, he gave up--surely others have tickets, too, he thought.

"A regular Friday audience, 90 percent feminine and 100 percent well-bred, sat stoically yesterday through thirty minutes of the most cacophonous world premiere ever heard here - the first performance anywhere of a new Violin Concerto by Arnold Schoenberg. Yesterday's piece combines the best sound effects of a hen yard at feeding time, a brisk morning in Chinatown and practice hour at a busy music conservatory. The effect on the vast majority of hearers is that of a lecture on the fourth dimension delivered in Chinese." -An anonymous Philadelphia Record reviewer, on Schoenberg's Op. 36 Violin Concerto.

"I am delighted to add another unplayable work to the repertoire." -Arnold Schoenberg, on his Op. 36 Violin Concerto.

#31 November 1, 2012 2:39:23 PM

Orga1001
Lord of Chaos

"Well that was very nice of you Rehydration, it has been a long time since I have seen somepony so generous, other than Rarity." Lucius remarked as he went to order his beverages.

Just As Planned

#32 November 1, 2012 6:46:24 PM

Axel
Retired Royal Guard
Website

"Thanks--I guess." This was the first time Rehydration had gotten a compliment from a pony he didn't know.

"A regular Friday audience, 90 percent feminine and 100 percent well-bred, sat stoically yesterday through thirty minutes of the most cacophonous world premiere ever heard here - the first performance anywhere of a new Violin Concerto by Arnold Schoenberg. Yesterday's piece combines the best sound effects of a hen yard at feeding time, a brisk morning in Chinatown and practice hour at a busy music conservatory. The effect on the vast majority of hearers is that of a lecture on the fourth dimension delivered in Chinese." -An anonymous Philadelphia Record reviewer, on Schoenberg's Op. 36 Violin Concerto.

"I am delighted to add another unplayable work to the repertoire." -Arnold Schoenberg, on his Op. 36 Violin Concerto.

#33 November 1, 2012 7:39:48 PM

Orga1001
Lord of Chaos

After grabbing his drinks Lucius turned toward the group. "Don't mention it good sir, also if any of you would like to talk later I will be in the town square just look for the stage and ask for Lucius." after that Lucius walked towards the door.

Just As Planned

#34 November 1, 2012 8:27:07 PM

Axel
Retired Royal Guard
Website

"Hey--uh, wait!" Rehydration called after the stallion. "Do you want a ticket? I mean, I won't have one afterwards, but I'll just get my own."

#35 November 1, 2012 9:56:46 PM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Website

Mist stared down at the ticket she had been given. "Oh, thank you so much!" She gave Rehydration a smile, then hugged Sidian. "See? All you had to do was ask."

Sidian wasn't unfamiliar with the hug; Mist was known to hug lots of ponies whenever she was in a good mood. Although the hug felt a bit warmer for some reason. Not physically warmer, but warmer as in more sincere. Sidian decided not to worry about it; it's not a big deal and Mist was really happy anyway.

btw Rehydration, how will the characters from the show be operated? Do players have to claim those characters as quickly as possible or can they be controlled by anypony?

"Now wipe your eyes, blow your nose, and smile before we take off." - Paula Polestar, from EarthBound

#36 November 1, 2012 10:03:11 PM

Axel
Retired Royal Guard
Website

(Anypony can play as them. Just as long as they're active. ;))

#37 November 2, 2012 12:24:52 AM

SplatKirby
Alicorn

"Awww..." said Leather Jacket.

#38 November 2, 2012 2:20:59 AM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Website

"So, when does this thing start anyway?" Sidian asked, glancing at his ticket.
Mist looked him in the eyes. "Wait, you don't know? There's posters all over Ponyville about it!"
Sidian shrugged. "I don't go out much."
"Well the Gala starts in about 1 or 2 days. We're lucky we met... er, Rehydration, was it? Yeah, most ponies would want to hang onto their tickets by now since they're so close to their goal." Mist said with a grin.
Sidian nodded. "While we're here, I guess we could mingle. I'll order us some muffins."
A pegasus mare walking outside Sugarcube Corner turned her head upon hearing the word "muffins", but lost interest a few moments later and continued on her way.

#39 November 2, 2012 4:23:01 AM

Orga1001
Lord of Chaos

Lucius walked back in. "I cannot believe I almost forgot the cake. Oh and I don't need a ticket, I already have one, but thanks anyway." Lucius grabbed his cake and walked out. "See you guys later." He called back.

Just As Planned

#40 November 2, 2012 11:07:08 AM

Axel
Retired Royal Guard
Website

"We'll see ya!"

Rehydration ordered some cake-flavored ice cream and sat beside Leather Jacket.

#41 November 2, 2012 4:19:45 PM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Website

Once Sidian reached the counter, a pink mare popped up instantly. "Omigosh! Did you say you're going to the Gala?"
"Yes, I-"
"This is so exciting! I mean, I'm not going this year because my friends and I have already gone there before and we already know what it's like and plus I'm not going unless my friends go too but you get to experience it for the first time! There's dancing, singing and you can meet Princess Celestia and the Wonderbolts too!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed.
"Yeah, ok. May I order 6 muffins?" Sidian interjected.
"Oh, of course." In the blink of an eye Pinkie zipped into the kitchen and back, holding the tray of muffins. "Here you go!"
Sidian paid for the muffins (and added a tip for how fast they were delivered to him), and eased himself down next to Mist.
"So, the Wonderbolts are going to be there?" Mist asked.
"Apparently so." Sidian said as he took a bite out of his muffin.

#42 November 2, 2012 5:19:51 PM

Orga1001
Lord of Chaos

Just then Applejack entered the store. "Pinkie, you are not gonna believe this!" She exclaimed. "What is it Applejack?" "Well I was just walking around town and do you know who I saw?" "Who?" "Well in the middle of town there is somepony putting up a stage, can you guess who this somepony is?" "Ohohoh is it Rarity putting on a fashion show?" "No." "Is it Fluttershy doing a pet adoption thingy?" "No, it ain't" "Then who is it?" Pinkie asked. "I didn't believe when I saw it, but it looks like Trixie is back in town." "Cool! I love her stories! When is her show?" Pinkie asked. Applejack just facehoofed in response.

Just As Planned

#43 November 2, 2012 7:10:32 PM

jukyter
Earth Pony
Bits: 2
Bank: 21,815,676,767

(can i join now)

are we smoke without the fire

#44 November 2, 2012 7:30:37 PM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Website

jukyter wrote:

(can i join now)

Yes, you can join. Just post your character's bio and jump in! :)

#45 November 2, 2012 8:08:02 PM

SplatKirby
Alicorn

(And we're just about to start a new plot twist [I think], which makes it really convinient!)
Leather Jacket left the shop and cantered out.

#46 November 2, 2012 8:12:23 PM

jukyter
Earth Pony
Bits: 2
Bank: 21,815,676,767

Name: Smiler
Cutie Mark: a yellow smiley face
Species: Earth Pony
Description: Smiler was raised in the Crystal Empire by a courtier of Cadance and has recently decided to visit Canterlot in hopes of finding his parents under the guidance of Celestia and Luna. He is fascinated by magic and has managed to learn how to do bits of it, despite only being an earth pony. However he only really knows theory and can't match Twilight Sparkle in that.

are we smoke without the fire

#47 November 2, 2012 10:15:50 PM

Axel
Retired Royal Guard
Website

(Awesome. 5 users, 6 characters.)

Rehydration followed him out, but veered off in the general direction of his house. Then he heard the sound of construction off to his right.

Sure enough (as he had overheard a conversation between Applejack and Pinkie Pie), it was Trixie.

This will be amusing, he thought as he walked towards the show. Already ponies were beginning to show up.

Last edited by Rehydration (November 2, 2012 10:16:33 PM)

#48 November 2, 2012 10:23:32 PM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Website

"Well, I guess we should follow." Mist said.
Sidian picked up the bag of muffins with his mouth. "Alrighty then."
They walked to the stage together. "Hey Mist, would you move over a bit? You're standing so close I'm actually touching you."
"Oh right, sorry." Mist shuffled to the right, blushing.

#49 November 2, 2012 10:54:33 PM

Orga1001
Lord of Chaos

"Ah you were right Trixie, the crowd is growing fast." Lucius said. "Did you doubt me?" Trixie asked. "Of course not, I knew they would come, just not this fast, we're still setting up." "They are eager to see our new show." "Indeed, oh look my new acquaintances are amongst them, we will have to put on a good show." "Don't I always?" "Yes you do, but lets see what they think of our new act." "Why don't you tell them when the show will be starting." Trixie said. "I will." Lucius left Trixie backstage and walked out to the stage. "Fillies and Gentlecolts the show will be starting in just a few minutes, your patience is appreciated!" Lucius said to the crowd before returning backstage.

Just As Planned

#50 November 2, 2012 11:40:34 PM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Website

"Hey, this looks like it's going to be exciting!" Mist said.
"Wait, didn't everypony say Trixie was all talk and no action?" Sidian asked.
"Yeah, well even if the things she said weren't true, it was still a good show." Mist replied. "And who knows, maybe this time the show will be even better!"
Sidian nodded, then put his bag on the ground so that he could pull out a muffin. "What I wouldn't give to be a unicorn right now..."

• Index
  •  » Roleplays
  •  » The Chronicles of the Next Generation of Equestria (Pony RPG)

Adverts

Board footer