The Sausage MLP Forums

The biggest, friendliest brony community on PunBB-Hosting!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Unfortunately, the forums are officially closed to new registrations. We have no idea if there are any plans to change this, as it's been inactive for well over a year anyhow.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 January 8, 2016 3:52:07 AM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse
Bits: 7
Bank: 2,147,483,647

The day's finally come...

I suppose we should finally put this thing out of its misery... it's really only been inhabited by spambots for a majority of the time ever since SFC resigned, with only one or two exceptions. New users don't come, old users just go away... odds are there will never be a "wave 3" of users. If SFC and LogicalFallacy permit, and no one objects within a couple of weeks (up to a month if I manage to forget), then odds are the forums will simply close down. But before it does, if any of you are reading, I have some things to say:

Luna:
Why didn't I include you in permitting? Simple, you don't really have much involvement here to begin with. You're welcome to object and it'll essentially have the same effect. Not much else to say since we didn't really know each other too well.

SplatKirby:
We've been through a lot, haven't we? Well, maybe not that much, but still. I remember all of the projects we meant to work on. Still don't understand anime or any of that too well, but still. We've learned from one another. I'd add more, but I've run out of things to say.

Axel:
Basically the same thing I just said to Splat, though a few things in addition. First off, thanks for offering to help with the music on those projects. Even if nothing ever got done, you probably put forth the second most effort. Also, if Misty's still there, tell her I said hi. We never met, but I said hi regardless.

Pizza Huh Crew (LogicalFallacy & MightyGarchomp):
If you guys want me to say something, just ask. Seriously. It's not like I bite hard.

SFC:
Were it not for you, this place wouldn't even exist, I would have never come to like ponies, and the princess I really am would never have been uncovered. You've probably had the greatest impact on my life out of anyone. I doubt you'll see this unless you literally go to look at the topic because I bring this up, and I may very well just say this to you outright anyway, but still.

Everypony Else:
Some of you I may never have even met, but that doesn't make whatever bond we might possibly have forged any less than face value. Regardless of your origin, or what point you had to make, you all played a role in shaping one of our lives in some way. Unless you were Sparkle Nose. Be honest, he was a bit too strict and overstepped the bounds that were set so many times I've forgotten. Not to mention that image he posted. If you were there, you know the one. Otherwise, be glad you don't. It was disturbing. But not in a way that made it violate site rules.

So yeah, some time within the next month or so, the forums will be going down unless otherwise stated. They may have a resurgence at a later date, but by then we'll probably have all forgotten about them anyway... But I suppose it doesn't matter. There are plenty of pony communities out there. Only thing is that they probably aren't as close as this one was before it fell. Maybe that's why it fell? Everyone was too close? Whatever the case, even if it was filled with spambots, my reign's been great. Good luck to you all with your lives, whatever challenges might lie ahead, etc.

Arcadia Blossom (formerly Agni Blossom)

18:43 - "You have thirty minutes to move your car."
18:58 - "You have fifteen minutes to move your car."
19:15 - "Your car has been crushed into a cube."
19:20 - "You have thirty minutes to move your cube."
http://i46.tinypic.com/2it3hu0.png

January 8, 2016 3:52:07 AM

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 February 22, 2016 1:41:34 AM

SplatKirby
Alicorn
Bits: 3
Bank: 2,427,347,901,995

Re: The day's finally come...

Oh, I thought I posted on here already but I guess not.

Yo, guys. Been a while. I kinda miss this place, but we're all doing bigger and better things now, huh? I guess I gotta go through my list of peeps on here and thank them and stuff.

Wait, no, I already did that in another post. I still love you guys, don't worry. Although, I might have missed one (or four), if you're picking up what I'm putting down.

Be honest, he was a bit too strict and overstepped the bounds

Oh, I've thought about this one a lot. Here comes honest. Sparkle Nose wanted to troll us, and if I'm being honest, it worked. I don't hate him for it, but I would ban him if I had the power. Same thing with juky. Whatever.

Would anyone be interested in my starting another forum, possibly an RPG? I've been having a rp craving.

My browser history and I go way back. B)

#3 February 28, 2016 6:26:59 PM

Axel
Retired Royal Guard
Bits: 66,571,993,454
Bank: 333,260,465,059
Website

Not much to say on my end, seeing as I left out of the blue and never came back. This was nice for the years it lasted. Thanks for the memories.

"A regular Friday audience, 90 percent feminine and 100 percent well-bred, sat stoically yesterday through thirty minutes of the most cacophonous world premiere ever heard here - the first performance anywhere of a new Violin Concerto by Arnold Schoenberg. Yesterday's piece combines the best sound effects of a hen yard at feeding time, a brisk morning in Chinatown and practice hour at a busy music conservatory. The effect on the vast majority of hearers is that of a lecture on the fourth dimension delivered in Chinese." -An anonymous Philadelphia Record reviewer, on Schoenberg's Op. 36 Violin Concerto.

"I am delighted to add another unplayable work to the repertoire." -Arnold Schoenberg, on his Op. 36 Violin Concerto.

#4 March 18, 2016 8:21:09 PM

jukyter
Earth Pony
Bits: 2
Bank: 21,815,676,767

SplatKirby wrote:

Oh, I thought I posted on here already but I guess not.

Yo, guys. Been a while. I kinda miss this place, but we're all doing bigger and better things now, huh? I guess I gotta go through my list of peeps on here and thank them and stuff.

Wait, no, I already did that in another post. I still love you guys, don't worry. Although, I might have missed one (or four), if you're picking up what I'm putting down.

Be honest, he was a bit too strict and overstepped the bounds

Oh, I've thought about this one a lot. Here comes honest. Sparkle Nose wanted to troll us, and if I'm being honest, it worked. I don't hate him for it, but I would ban him if I had the power. Same thing with juky. Whatever.

Would anyone be interested in my starting another forum, possibly an RPG? I've been having a rp craving.

rude i am 100% invested in this forum

are we smoke without the fire

#5 July 27, 2016 7:57:18 PM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Bits: 11,000,025
Bank: 6,726,507,490,197
Website

fuck you juky you cant stop me i love jerking off to my little ponies

"Now wipe your eyes, blow your nose, and smile before we take off." - Paula Polestar, from EarthBound

#6 July 27, 2016 8:44:43 PM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Website

sausagefanclub!?!?

"Now wipe your eyes, blow your nose, and smile before we take off." - Paula Polestar, from EarthBound

#7 July 27, 2016 8:44:54 PM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Website

shit forgot to log out of my alt

Adverts

Board footer