The Sausage MLP Forums

The biggest, friendliest brony community on PunBB-Hosting!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Unfortunately, the forums are officially closed to new registrations. We have no idea if there are any plans to change this, as it's been inactive for well over a year anyhow.

Adverts

Adverts

• Index
  •  » Library
  •  » Tale Of Two Princesses Prologe and Chapter 1

#1 November 18, 2012 1:57:24 AM

WhiteTigress
Pegasus
Bits: 60
Bank: 21,517,837
Tale Of Two Princesses Prologe and Chapter 1

Hello Sausage folks! Well I am pretty good at writing and I'm giving MLP fanfiction a shot. This is the Princesses story (From Celestia's POV (Yep Im a Celestia fangirl, Luna just banish me to the sun now and get done with it :P), I think (HOPE) that you will find this fufilling and very well thought out. Anyway, there I go.

Prologue:
High in the sky, the brilliant sun was relentlessly pushed back by the newly rising moon, but despite its drifting slumber, the glow of the giant setting star set the shining white towers of Canterlot ablaze, the moonlight marking upon it an unearthly glow. That was when Celestia stopped. Luna glanced dubiously over at the other alicorn. “Sister? Why did thou stop?”
“You, Luna. It’s you.” Celestia corrected “I stopped because… look at this sky!” she inclined her head towards the scene “I’ve never liked this city more.” Luna continued to look bemused “Yes. And….” Celestia looked away, a smile furled on her muzzle now she knew she had been caught. “It looks just like the night we arrived here on Equestria.”
“Ah.” Came the cryptic reply, but the sun goddess could tell her beloved younger sister was reliving the memories, good and the bad, even though the starry equine tried to hide it. What a day that had been, and the two Princesses could remember it all…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter One: The Trouble with a Drinking Game:
In the sky was The Ever, where the ponies that had a dire wish to be fulfilled dwelled. Two ponies in particular lived there; one was named Open Flame, who was a stubborn mare and the other Bubbling Water, a caring, somewhat distracted stallion. The two had received in the afterlife what they could not have on Equestria; foals. The first one they named Celestia, for their brilliant surroundings, and a few years later the other was Luna, after the moon, which was the only thing hanging higher in the sky than The Ever, representing their high hopes for Luna.
The two were everything they could hope for…. and more. Their horns and wings marked forever that the pair were Heaven-Born, a rare gift bestowed on those with great destiny. The two simple earth ponies were unprepared for this, but they loved their little fillies with all of their hearts. The time spent with their parents was a pleasant time that taught them the values of love and harmony, but it was also unfortunately short. Ponies of The Ever were constantly talking about the danger that was soon to come to Equestria, and how they should leave. Open Flame and Celestia listened inventively, while Luna just played with her father, until both fillies got bored and just went back home.

Celestia shared with Luna the little she had learned, that there was danger coming, only ponies of The Ever could stop it, and the main thing stopping them was a test. Just like there was a test to get up into The Ever, there was one to leave. And once they left, they could never come back here. Celestia had a sneaking suspicion that her sister wasn’t listening though.

The day of leaving arrived and the two sisters waved at their leaving mom and dad anxiously. For a long while they were alone in their large surroundings, playing games, and then after that trying to talk about something that wouldn’t upset the other. After a while, they could not stand it anymore and they began to trot down the increasingly warped path they had seen their parents leaving through. It was a long, uneventful trip until the two trotted into a huge, cavern-like golden building with no doors. In the room there was nothing, except for a large table with jugs and glasses of various sizes.

Then a booming voice filled the Heaven-Born’s heads, but at the same time the two could not hear it in the room. “You are in my house, and now for daring to stray here you must take my test.” Celestia gulped “What test?” she didn’t expect for the voice to answer her, but it did. “This is a test of logic and bravery. On this table, there are four different types of drinks. Only one will send you forward, the other sends you back. Three are filled with poison, and two are simply wine.”
One set of eyes scanned the table, and the alicorn who possessed them shuddered. She couldn’t make sense of the riddle; this was far beyond her if her parents hadn’t even solved it! Meanwhile, Celestia’s lack of attention was costly; her little sister was already snooping around the table, before an idea hit her. “Hey! Celly!” the nickname caused the said sister to spin around, where Luna had seized one of the larger bottles. “If we drink through all of them then eventually we’ll get to the right one!”

Luna tilted the bottle towards her and Celestia’s heart lurched with fear “Wait! Luna no!” she galloped forwards in a vain attempt to reach her sister before the liquid reached her.  To both of their surprise, the splashing contents hung in midair and then vanished without a trace. The two alicorn looked around, dumbfounded. The voice came back, chuckling. “Love and innocence shall always be rewarded and should be preserved. Tell me, what is your wish?” Luna scrambled down from the table and took to her sister’s side. “Uh.” Celestia faltered, but Luna saved her the trouble of answering. “We want to find mommy and daddy.” The filly stated simply.
There was a long silence, making the elder sister think Luna may have accidentally said something wrong. Celestia was on the verge of suggesting they leave when the voice sounded back up again. “Yes my little ponies, you two are indeed who I want to represent The Ever in this newly troubled land. I wish you the best of luck.” Luna and Celestia exchanged a confused glance, and then the solid floor beneath them disintegrated, as if it was just a hologram, causing the two sisters to fall millions of miles down to the land of Equestria.
“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

End Chapter One.

Thanks for reading and wait for the next (much more exciting & sensible) chapter. Chapter Two: Fright, Flight and a Phoenix.

Say hi to your newEST pegasus, forums! :P

November 18, 2012 1:57:24 AM

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 November 18, 2012 2:02:08 AM

LogicalFallacy
Not So Supreme Ruler
Bits: 101
Bank: 610,371,634,227,267

Re: Tale Of Two Princesses Prologe and Chapter 1

But you already made the other chapter!
Anyway, really good. :D

http://i57.tinypic.com/2hd1es6.png

#3 November 18, 2012 2:08:53 AM

WhiteTigress
Pegasus

Nintendoandfriends wrote:

But you already made the other chapter!
Anyway, really good. :D

X3 Im not done with it yet! But thank you! :D

#4 November 18, 2012 3:04:11 AM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Bits: 11,000,025
Bank: 6,726,507,490,197
Website

Wow, it's great. If you don't have one already, you should consider getting a fimfiction account and posting your story there.

"Now wipe your eyes, blow your nose, and smile before we take off." - Paula Polestar, from EarthBound

#5 November 18, 2012 3:56:59 AM

WhiteTigress
Pegasus

I don't, but maybe I will now! And thanks! :D

#6 November 18, 2012 10:56:31 AM

SonikuBrony
Unicorn
Bits: 407
Bank: 0

So awesome! :rainbowdash:

http://i.imgur.com/EJkTi.png Rarity , wet hair makes you sexy.

#7 November 18, 2012 5:16:09 PM

WhiteTigress
Pegasus

Thanks Soniku! I've read your stories, and they're great too! :)

• Index
  •  » Library
  •  » Tale Of Two Princesses Prologe and Chapter 1

Adverts

Board footer