The Sausage MLP Forums

The biggest, friendliest brony community on PunBB-Hosting!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Unfortunately, the forums are officially closed to new registrations. We have no idea if there are any plans to change this, as it's been inactive for well over a year anyhow.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 February 8, 2013 10:03:58 PM

CommanderYoru
Blank Flank
Bits: 122
Bank: 38,605,531
My school is NOT, NOT, NOT Normal

The teachers are SO strict about running. WE'RE IN 6TH GRADE!!!!! NOT IN KINDERGARTEN! :rage:

The gym teacher is so strict about changing. One time, he sent a kid to ISS over it!

The boy's locker room is so freaking messed up. People LEAVE their clothes on the floor!

The student teacher for Social Studies is so annoying. She treats us like we're in 1st grade. :rage:

The Home Ec. Teacher talks so weird even though she's awesome

I'm constantly bullied for liking Shugo Chara and MLP

We enter the cafeteria so weirdly after recess (yes we still have recess :rainbowderp2: ) Like 7 people go in at once then they stop, open again, stop, etc.

No problems at Math, BESIDES I'M IN A CLASS OF IDIOTS :cry:

Science, no problems

Video, no problems

Language arts, no problems

THE PEOPLE:

This kid Derrick looks like Oscar from Shark Tale (anyone remember that movie?)

This kid Adan looks like a rejected muppet and keeps saying "shut up before i slap you"

This kid Mike thinks he's the smartest person ever, and super athletic even though he's fatter than a whale

A 8th grader kept breathing on my back in the locker room one time

Discussify.

Last edited by CommanderYoru (February 9, 2013 3:52:02 PM)

MY FORUMS:http://charaforums.punbb-hosting.com/index.php (Animeboy975 on Scratch)

February 8, 2013 10:03:58 PM

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 February 9, 2013 12:38:58 AM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Bits: 11,000,025
Bank: 6,726,507,490,197
Website

Re: My school is NOT, NOT, NOT Normal

Sounds sorta similar to my school. It feels like me and my friends are the only slightly sane people there. :razz:

Wish I could come over and meet you; seems like you could really use some brony company.

"Now wipe your eyes, blow your nose, and smile before we take off." - Paula Polestar, from EarthBound

#3 February 9, 2013 12:44:05 AM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse
Bits: 7
Bank: 2,147,483,647

That sounds a lot like my school was too, before I enrolled in the online school. Decision I didn't regret. :)

18:43 - "You have thirty minutes to move your car."
18:58 - "You have fifteen minutes to move your car."
19:15 - "Your car has been crushed into a cube."
19:20 - "You have thirty minutes to move your cube."
http://i46.tinypic.com/2it3hu0.png

#4 February 9, 2013 3:54:42 PM

CommanderYoru
Blank Flank

:derp: Wow, we have similar schools. How are you guys's school? (And otnayupidstay, how weird was your old school?

MY FORUMS:http://charaforums.punbb-hosting.com/index.php (Animeboy975 on Scratch)

#5 February 9, 2013 4:20:40 PM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse

SEVERAL THINGS WERE HORRIBLY WRONG.

School itself:
The Lockers were nearly impossible to open.
When heading to the next period, there was a 1/3 chance you'd have to take an alternate route.
When taking an alternate route, there was a 1/2 chance you'd have to take ANOTHER alternate route.
%75 of the program for gifted students consists of morons.

Students (Excluding myself, and a few others):
The form of "Humor" used involves the pain of others about %60 of the time, ridicule %25 of the time, and Pure Stupidity %15 of the time.
Whenever you speak, it seems as though you're speaking Russian to them.
You say one thing, and if it ever gets mentioned again, it's so maniacally warped you can't even recognize it.

Teachers:
Even when they're looking DIRECTLY AT YOU, they're blind to everything that happens to you, but when you try to do it back, they suddenly notice.
If you get hurt and are bleeding, most of the time their first assumption is "Self Inflicted", even if they saw what happened.
If their assumption isn't "Self Inflicted", they'll think it's not that serious, and will take no action.

WORST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED THERE (Not neccessarily to me):
On the day my mom decided to get me out of there, I was recieveing signatures from my teachers when in the hall, I noticed that RIGHT IN FRONT OF A TEACHER, somepony slammed somepony else into a locker. They were bleeding. Badly. The response I expected for him didn't come. All that happened was that the teacher told him "Walk it off." Seriously. That's all they did. And I don't think it was a coincidince that they had different skin colors.

That school was full of racists. End of story.

#6 February 9, 2013 4:39:08 PM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Website

Ouch.

That kind of stuff can sometimes give me a short "I hate the world" moment. Because people can be really twisted.
Granted, I'm sort of twisted myself but in more of a psychological way rather than socially or mentally.

My school has tons of people that swear at least 50 times a day (Although which high school isn't like that nowadays?). I learn to deal with it, and I still refuse to utter one foul word myself. I shall set an example by never swearing, to show that people can survive without using forbidden language.
But to be honest I wish they weren't forbidden words so that they could be used anytime without consequence. But hey, that's life!

The teachers are fine at my school. They usually notice what's going on, and they know how to deal with the ruder students. My 3rd period teacher once started sending a certain student to the office on a daily basis. And with good reason, too. Also they try their best to make sure the students do their best on their work.
About 75% of the students often disrespect each other. They swear excessively and pointlessly, and often get low grades too. I stay away from that stuff.

There's a good amount of nice girls there though. My ex-girlfriend is working on finding a new girlfriend for me. She already found a person I might like, but we haven't met each other yet.

Bronies are normally tolerated. Most people just go "Meh, okay." and don't worry about it. Just stay away from the wrong crowds at my school and you'll be able to admit your bronyness safely.
The bronies there are a little hidden; you have to dig for it if you want to find one. There's a decent amount of them, but they're not very easy to spot.

And that's my school. It's okay, I guess. Could be better, and from what I'm seeing it could have been much, much worse too.

"Now wipe your eyes, blow your nose, and smile before we take off." - Paula Polestar, from EarthBound

#7 February 9, 2013 4:42:14 PM

Axel
Retired Royal Guard
Bits: 66,571,993,454
Bank: 333,260,465,059
Website

My school's all right.

School itself:
Pretty much above average.
The lunches could use some improvement--the pasta is kinda grainy.
Also, hugs work like magic.
The lockers are easy to open, though. If someone came in with the right piece of wax, we'd be in trouble.
We haven't had anything bad happen to the school since the renovation in 2000.

The teachers:
Will not accept late work unless they take a point off for every day it's late. Pretty reasonable.
Get a D or an F in a class, and you fail that class for the quarter. Failing 2-4 classes in a quarter, you fail the semester. Fail two semesters, and you fail middle school.
                                                                                                          ^This depends on what classes they are.
They treat us like seventh graders, and if you tell the guidance office about anything stressful, they give you support.

The students:
About half of the school is made up of kids who constantly talk out in class.
Humour consists of of 75% calling people gay, retarded, etc. and 25% actually funny things.
Everyone's actually smart in their own way.
We have more than just three bronies/pegasisters in our school.
Let's see . . .
Me, Splat, ROB (rainboworangeblossom0), and two others.

BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED: Unity Day in the middle school. A lot of emotion, and we learned a lot, especially that hugs solve everything.

"A regular Friday audience, 90 percent feminine and 100 percent well-bred, sat stoically yesterday through thirty minutes of the most cacophonous world premiere ever heard here - the first performance anywhere of a new Violin Concerto by Arnold Schoenberg. Yesterday's piece combines the best sound effects of a hen yard at feeding time, a brisk morning in Chinatown and practice hour at a busy music conservatory. The effect on the vast majority of hearers is that of a lecture on the fourth dimension delivered in Chinese." -An anonymous Philadelphia Record reviewer, on Schoenberg's Op. 36 Violin Concerto.

"I am delighted to add another unplayable work to the repertoire." -Arnold Schoenberg, on his Op. 36 Violin Concerto.

#8 February 9, 2013 4:45:56 PM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Website

Yup, the students at my school pretty much have the same sense of humor too: calling people gay (it can only be true 1.7% of the time in actuality), retarded and a lot of sexual jokes.

I don't use my locker; I carry everything in my backpack. :pinkiepie:

#9 February 9, 2013 4:53:16 PM

Axel
Retired Royal Guard
Website

We're not allowed to carry backpacks in the hallways during school hours, because some dumb kid scribbled a gun threat on the girl's bathroom wall.

"A regular Friday audience, 90 percent feminine and 100 percent well-bred, sat stoically yesterday through thirty minutes of the most cacophonous world premiere ever heard here - the first performance anywhere of a new Violin Concerto by Arnold Schoenberg. Yesterday's piece combines the best sound effects of a hen yard at feeding time, a brisk morning in Chinatown and practice hour at a busy music conservatory. The effect on the vast majority of hearers is that of a lecture on the fourth dimension delivered in Chinese." -An anonymous Philadelphia Record reviewer, on Schoenberg's Op. 36 Violin Concerto.

"I am delighted to add another unplayable work to the repertoire." -Arnold Schoenberg, on his Op. 36 Violin Concerto.

#10 February 9, 2013 4:54:48 PM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse

The only thing I actually enjoyed about that school was my 3 friends, who I lost shortly after leaving. (And one before I even thought about it.)

Not going to forget two of them. The other one, considering my last few days of public school, I just kind of wish I'd never met them.

As for the backpack thing, My school has a good reason for it:
There were DIRECT KNIFE THREATS on a weekly basis.

Last edited by otnayupidstay (February 9, 2013 4:57:06 PM)

#11 February 9, 2013 4:58:18 PM

Axel
Retired Royal Guard
Website

So now I know how horrible some people can be.

I want to go to college early.
I'm going to try for the Jacobs School of Music in Indiana as soon as possible, which will be a while. I'm only thirteen.

#12 February 10, 2013 1:29:47 AM

CommanderYoru
Blank Flank

Sausagefanclub wrote:

Yup, the students at my school pretty much have the same sense of humor too: calling people gay (it can only be true 1.7% of the time in actuality), retarded and a lot of sexual jokes.

I don't use my locker; I carry everything in my backpack. :pinkiepie:

Same here.

#13 February 10, 2013 3:16:34 AM

Mokat
Retired Royal Guard
Bits: 1,000,054
Bank: 934,779,048

I feel like my friends and I are the only.... NOT INSANE people at my school BECAUSE:
1. Everyone always cusses and swears and stuff like that. I don't like hearing people swear D:
2. There's this group of "popular" girls who are always mean to me. :fluttercry:

Sausagefanclub wrote:

^that
4. There's all of these stupid rules that don't make any sense at all.
5. All of the teachers are really... I don't know the word for this.... I guess you could say unaware. They hardly know what's going at all. Someone could be dancing on top of a desk, and they would do nothing about it. They wouldn't even notice it. :mad:
6. Everyone's so concerned about "OMG SO-AND-SO IS GOING OUT WITH BLAHBLAH!" What happened to talking about things like TV shows, movies, and other things besides other people's love life?
7. Lots of kids get into fights. I've even found a couple of fight videos online that were taken at my school. :applebloom:

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr02/2013/8/2/1/anigif_enhanced-buzz-17490-1375420413-34.gif

#14 February 10, 2013 3:56:54 AM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse

Wow. A lot of people have the same problems I had.

#15 February 10, 2013 8:07:52 AM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Website

I wanna hug all you people who have to deal with this stuff. Seriously, I wish we could plan some sort of meetup.

Unfortunately for all of us to attend it would require long-distance travel for some.

But hey, I might get a Skype in 2 years. ;)

#16 February 10, 2013 2:06:43 PM

Axel
Retired Royal Guard
Website

Sounds exciting.

I think if I ask permission I might be able to get one in a couple years, too.

#17 February 10, 2013 2:27:06 PM

Mokat
Retired Royal Guard
Bits: 1,000,054
Bank: 934,779,048

I made a Skype account for the Misc. forums talkgroup thing (I still have it) :mustache:

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr02/2013/8/2/1/anigif_enhanced-buzz-17490-1375420413-34.gif

#18 February 10, 2013 6:26:00 PM

Haley!
Non-Brony
Bits: 34
Bank: 0

CommanderYoru wrote:

THE PEOPLE:

This kid Derrick looks like Oscar from Shark Tale (anyone remember that movie?)

This kid Adan looks like a rejected muppet and keeps saying "shut up before i slap you"

This kid Mike thinks he's the smartest person ever, and super athletic even though he's fatter than a whale

so you think you have the right to attack their appearance? they could probably say a lot about how you look too <_<

it takes more to delight the cadaver

#19 February 10, 2013 6:27:21 PM

Axel
Retired Royal Guard
Website

He probably knows that, and everyone has their own opinion.

#20 February 10, 2013 6:27:51 PM

Haley!
Non-Brony

and just about everyone thinks their school is "not normal" and that they and their friends are "the only sane ones," it isn't anything special. in fact it's totally normal

#21 February 10, 2013 6:29:55 PM

Haley!
Non-Brony

Rehydration wrote:

He probably knows that, and everyone has their own opinion.

it's still unnecessary to use his rude opinion to justify his rude remarks

#22 February 10, 2013 6:32:02 PM

Axel
Retired Royal Guard
Website

Well, I'd agree with that statement.
Do you want me to edit that part out or something? Maybe PM him about it?

#23 February 10, 2013 7:22:02 PM

Leslie-Ponified
Blank Flank
Bits: 39

Ugh neither is mine! :(
There's this boy-Ernie and he's all like "RAH IM A [censored] MONSTER BETTER RUN!" and then he bites us. He's only like 7 though.
But I'm pretty lucky when it comes to bronydom! Us girls have banded around it like it'll keep us safe so we discuss character and who our favourites are... it's just really fun! :D
So yeah, that's my school.

#24 February 11, 2013 11:27:01 PM

CommanderYoru
Blank Flank

Leslie-Ponified wrote:

There's this boy-Ernie and he's all like "RAH IM A [censored] MONSTER BETTER RUN!" and then he bites us. He's only like 7 though.
But I'm pretty lucky when it comes to bronydom! Us girls have banded around it like it'll keep us safe so we discuss character and who our favourites are... it's just really fun! :D

Still in Elementary, huh?

Have fun while you do :fluttercry: Middle school sucks.

Today i got harrassed in Language Arts :cry:

#25 February 11, 2013 11:59:26 PM

Axel
Retired Royal Guard
Website

CommanderYoru wrote:

Leslie-Ponified wrote:

Still in Elementary, huh?

Have fun while you do :fluttercry: Middle school sucks.

Today i got harrassed in Language Arts :cry:

What do you mean?
I seldom have anything bad happen to me at school. Middle school is pretty hard, though.
Everyone's shocked that I have an F in Pre-Algebra. They're all like, "But you're super smart!"

Well, I have two things to say to that:
-Soli deo gloria.
-You don't have to be smart to get good grades.

But really, how can you call being harrassed in LA normal?

Adverts

Board footer