The Sausage MLP Forums

The biggest, friendliest brony community on PunBB-Hosting!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Unfortunately, the forums are officially closed to new registrations. We have no idea if there are any plans to change this, as it's been inactive for well over a year anyhow.

Adverts

Adverts

#26 February 12, 2013 11:06:18 PM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Bits: 11,000,025
Bank: 6,726,507,490,197
Website

Re: My school is NOT, NOT, NOT Normal

My true enemy at school is myself.

I have Attention Deficit Disorder, so I can VERY easily get distracted from my work. I am a huge procrastinator. :roll:

"Now wipe your eyes, blow your nose, and smile before we take off." - Paula Polestar, from EarthBound

February 12, 2013 11:06:18 PM

AdBot
Advertisements

#27 February 13, 2013 11:48:59 AM

CommanderYoru
Blank Flank
Bits: 122
Bank: 38,605,531

Sausagefanclub wrote:

My true enemy at school is myself.

I have Attention Deficit Disorder, so I can VERY easily get distracted from my work. I am a huge procrastinator. :roll:

One time my friend got detention because a stupid girl right next to him kept talking to him. And she blamed it on him. Stupid girl :rage:

MY FORUMS:http://charaforums.punbb-hosting.com/index.php (Animeboy975 on Scratch)

#28 February 13, 2013 5:33:51 PM

Pencilbrony
Earth Pony
Bits: 77
Bank: 104,538,149

Reasons my school is messed up:
1. All the girls act totally important, update their facebook status every 5 seconds and call guys woth glasses nerds (So basically I would be known as a nerd xD)
2. You dont count as human unless you wear expensive clothes.
3. As soon as someone hears that someone has a crush on someone, they start bothering that girl. Heck, my friends did figure out who my crush was, and they started even with SEXUAL jokes >.<
4. When someone gets bullied and the teachers see it, they usually dont care.
5. We cant use regular paper for writing tests. We have to buy some special paper from the secretary for 2 flipping euros. Guess what? It is just regular paper with the name on our school on it :rage:

I iz teh PencilBRONY ;)
Rarity is a portal! Just click her head to get teleported to somewhere special!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-jZUglnHLISA/Te2m-8hcI6I/AAAAAAAAFkU/MzGxbfk57Do/s400/artist_training_grounds_day_10_by_1nfy-d3i4toc.png

#29 February 13, 2013 7:37:57 PM

Axel
Retired Royal Guard
Bits: 66,571,993,454
Bank: 333,260,465,059
Website

Anypony notice a pattern here?

(BTW, I like my school better now--I have non-boring music clubs all week instead of stuff like Arabic Enrichment and Reading Club. :D)

"A regular Friday audience, 90 percent feminine and 100 percent well-bred, sat stoically yesterday through thirty minutes of the most cacophonous world premiere ever heard here - the first performance anywhere of a new Violin Concerto by Arnold Schoenberg. Yesterday's piece combines the best sound effects of a hen yard at feeding time, a brisk morning in Chinatown and practice hour at a busy music conservatory. The effect on the vast majority of hearers is that of a lecture on the fourth dimension delivered in Chinese." -An anonymous Philadelphia Record reviewer, on Schoenberg's Op. 36 Violin Concerto.

"I am delighted to add another unplayable work to the repertoire." -Arnold Schoenberg, on his Op. 36 Violin Concerto.

#30 February 13, 2013 7:58:06 PM

Pencilbrony
Earth Pony

what pattern?

I iz teh PencilBRONY ;)
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-jZUglnHLISA/Te2m-8hcI6I/AAAAAAAAFkU/MzGxbfk57Do/s400/artist_training_grounds_day_10_by_1nfy-d3i4toc.png

#31 February 13, 2013 9:12:26 PM

Leslie-Ponified
Blank Flank
Bits: 39
Bank: 0

Everyone hates their school, probably :yeesh:

#32 February 13, 2013 9:14:05 PM

Pencilbrony
Earth Pony

yes, yes. school is very important, but at the same time very annoying.

I iz teh PencilBRONY ;)

#33 February 13, 2013 9:28:25 PM

Axel
Retired Royal Guard
Website

No, not that pattern. :razz:

Schools with less bronies tend to be harder environments to succeed in.

"A regular Friday audience, 90 percent feminine and 100 percent well-bred, sat stoically yesterday through thirty minutes of the most cacophonous world premiere ever heard here - the first performance anywhere of a new Violin Concerto by Arnold Schoenberg. Yesterday's piece combines the best sound effects of a hen yard at feeding time, a brisk morning in Chinatown and practice hour at a busy music conservatory. The effect on the vast majority of hearers is that of a lecture on the fourth dimension delivered in Chinese." -An anonymous Philadelphia Record reviewer, on Schoenberg's Op. 36 Violin Concerto.

"I am delighted to add another unplayable work to the repertoire." -Arnold Schoenberg, on his Op. 36 Violin Concerto.

#34 February 13, 2013 9:40:14 PM

Pencilbrony
Earth Pony

Yeah...
mention you are a brony once in my school, you will be:
1. rejected by all girls
2. bullied for liking a little girls show
3. the guy the teachers make jokes around

This happened before, and I work in the school paper, gaining respect from some people. I want to keep that respect though :/

Maybe I will do some MLP references on facebook, then tell my friend (I know who he has a crush on, so I could use that for my defense) and then near the end of my teenagerhood I will commit it :D

The only people who know about it are redligot2009, a guy I met in a other forum and we became best internet friends, this forum, a other forum and my twitter followers.

I iz teh PencilBRONY ;)

#35 February 14, 2013 12:26:44 AM

CommanderYoru
Blank Flank

Pencilbrony wrote:

Yeah...
mention you are a brony once in my school, you will be:
1. rejected by all girls
2. bullied for liking a little girls show
3. the guy the teachers make jokes around

This happened before, and I work in the school paper, gaining respect from some people. I want to keep that respect though :/

Maybe I will do some MLP references on facebook, then tell my friend (I know who he has a crush on, so I could use that for my defense) and then near the end of my teenagerhood I will commit it :D

The only people who know about it are redligot2009, a guy I met in a other forum and we became best internet friends, this forum, a other forum and my twitter followers.

Same here.

Anyways, my schedule:
Primetime
Gym
Social Studies
Home Ec. (elective)
Lunch
Math
Science
Video (elective)
Language Arts

MY FORUMS:http://charaforums.punbb-hosting.com/index.php (Animeboy975 on Scratch)

#36 February 14, 2013 1:29:02 AM

Axel
Retired Royal Guard
Website

Mention you're a brony in my school, and some people will be like, "OMG YOUR GAY!" and then forget about it. Others will say, "You're weird," and forget about it. The bronies/pegasisters in my school are mostly seventh graders (I don't know any eighth graders that well).

#37 February 14, 2013 12:48:18 PM

CommanderYoru
Blank Flank

Rehydration wrote:

Mention you're a brony in my school, and some people will be like, "OMG YOUR GAY!" and then forget about it. Others will say, "You're weird," and forget about it. The bronies/pegasisters in my school are mostly seventh graders (I don't know any eighth graders that well).

Same here.

#38 February 21, 2013 6:03:31 PM

CommanderYoru
Blank Flank

Well, today went well.

My science teacher got mad at me because i said "hi" to one of my arch-enemies
I got harrased in the boy's locker room. I went into one of the stalls, a kid opened it, and i was in my boxers. They started asking me questions when i got dressed and said "You're a weenie becayse you watch MLP" :fluttercry:
In home ec, there was a fire drill, and someone was making fun of my sister, so i stood up, and then ANOTHER one of my arch-enemies said "ha ha Ryan (yes it's okay to reveal my real name because i already did so.) this fight is hilarious."
I got really mad at a girl

And here i am, at home. I'm not in trouble or anything, just the counselor (who is really awesome, btw) said i could'nt make it trough the rest of the day.

#39 February 21, 2013 7:27:03 PM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse
Bits: 7
Bank: 2,147,483,647

Hm. So you have a select few arch enemies? Back when I was in public school it was like a zombie apocalypse where I was one of the few survivors. The only others were my best friend, my not quite a friend, and my girlfriend. The numbers withered away after that. My girlfriend moved, and the one that wasn't quite a friend was "Infected". The only other "Survivor" stopped showing up without any prior notice to me. It was one on one-thousand two-hundred forty-three and a half (Guess how I got that half). That's when I left.

18:43 - "You have thirty minutes to move your car."
18:58 - "You have fifteen minutes to move your car."
19:15 - "Your car has been crushed into a cube."
19:20 - "You have thirty minutes to move your cube."
http://i46.tinypic.com/2it3hu0.png

#40 February 22, 2013 2:34:46 AM

Mokat
Retired Royal Guard
Bits: 1,000,054
Bank: 934,779,048

Last year at school there were two girls who kept making fun of me, so I set up a little "trap."
First I told one of the teachers about them. She said that she would keep an eye on the girls, so one day after P.E., I walked over to a wall near a bunch of teachers. Of course, the mean girls had to make fun of me epically failing in basketball, so right when they walked over and insulted me, I was like, "Look behind you." There were all the teachers. :duckface: I never got made fun of again. :yes:

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr02/2013/8/2/1/anigif_enhanced-buzz-17490-1375420413-34.gif

#41 February 22, 2013 9:00:53 AM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Website

CommanderYoru wrote:

Well, today went well.

My science teacher got mad at me because i said "hi" to one of my arch-enemies
I got harrased in the boy's locker room. I went into one of the stalls, a kid opened it, and i was in my boxers. They started asking me questions when i got dressed and said "You're a weenie becayse you watch MLP" :fluttercry:
In home ec, there was a fire drill, and someone was making fun of my sister, so i stood up, and then ANOTHER one of my arch-enemies said "ha ha Ryan (yes it's okay to reveal my real name because i already did so.) this fight is hilarious."
I got really mad at a girl

And here i am, at home. I'm not in trouble or anything, just the counselor (who is really awesome, btw) said i could'nt make it trough the rest of the day.

Man, I wish I could switch with you. I want to help you out, but I don't know exactly what would help you. So the best I can do is attempt to comfort you.

I feel really lucky now, because I have a few loyal friends and no enemies. I don't know if it's because of my calm personality, or if the people there are actually generally nicer than at most schools.

I guess we'll find out what they think of bronies once I wear my Derpy shirt to school on the 25th.

"Now wipe your eyes, blow your nose, and smile before we take off." - Paula Polestar, from EarthBound

#42 February 22, 2013 9:07:23 PM

CommanderYoru
Blank Flank

Not to mention, the boys locker room looks like a agora of guys who didn't pass second grade wearing plaid boxers :roll:

#43 June 14, 2013 12:07:33 PM

CommanderYoru
Blank Flank

Well here's more bad stuff at my school.

My 14 year-old sister said the school was horrible before i came. Apparently they found vanilla extract (no idea why) in the boy's locker room here. Also, aparrently bullying was brutal. When we toured the school in 5th grade, we stopped by the gym, my 5th grade teacher said that there were a bunch of sweaty socks and underwear on the floor there last year. Do you think a bunch of annoying 6th,7th OR MAYBE even  8th graders want to see me in my boxers? That's sick and  not for a shy and sensitive person like me.

However, the old principal got fired last year. We got a new one and he is REALLY creepy. Like, he's nice and all, but he'll enter your classroom to grade the teachers or something, but he give's this FROZEN stare. Another example is the 6B coach. I was on 6A, and the coach there was nice. REALLY nice. He helped me struggle through the endless bullies. However, The 6B coach was a jerk. In the 2nd quarter (Late october-Mid-january) He had to teach us because the 6A coach was teaching Health to 6B. We had already learned Health, and the 6B coach made us run a lap around the gym. I almost felt like dying, because in 2008 i had surgery on my kidney and i still have the scar and it still hurts sometimes. I can't run that well because of it. I explained him my surgery problem, and he said "it's fine"

Another thing, i HATED my science teacher this year. SHE WAS A WITCH. She hated our class. She yelled at our class constantly. I hated her so much. One time, i took a test. My friend is in that class. We ran out of time, and she said we could do it in class tommorow. Anyways a day later at recess (we still have recess, it's about 25 minutes long because lunch and recess share the same period) we asked her about the test, and my friend said we had to go to her classroom and take it (She was on lunch duty) we had a small argument and didn't get her point across, and we kept asking her again, because we didn't understand her. So a day later, She said we (my friend and me) were PRANKING her. And she PUNISHED us for it. We go to miss out on the activity that day.

I hope i never see her again. Well, i met my science teacher next year, and i really like her. She's really nice, and after all she said she plays Minecraft!

TO BE CONTINUED

#44 June 26, 2013 5:17:45 PM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Website

3 years in a row, the fifth period teachers I had were all a woman with an adorable daughter who was disliked and disrespected by students but was actually really awesome and friendly. Too many people assume that "strict" is the same thing as "mean".

#45 June 27, 2013 1:59:28 AM

solomon
Changeling

mm like say i got kicked out of school #tough

#46 June 30, 2013 12:06:33 PM

CommanderYoru
Blank Flank

Okay, guys more stories! Crack open a cold soda, pop some popcorn,order some pizza, get relaxed and enjoy!

Now we all know middle school has lots of problems. Bad lunches? (i bring my own lunch.) bullying problems, lockers, stupid people (this one's huge),Bad teachers and many others.

But out of ALL of these, locker rooms are easily the worst thing IMO. Now, i just think this whole idea about a room where students CHANGE THEY'RE CLOTHES is messed up. It feels like fuel for bullying. Because, Bullies and jerks are in middle school. Imagine them seeing you change your clothes. Almost every day of the year. Also, if one of the jerks or bullies lands in your P.E. class, you're doomed.

Also, the bullies, and jerks are the kind of people who think if a sensitive/shy kid takes they're clothes off, its funny. (Also the boy's locker room smells like 15 year old deoderant :X) But really, a bully landed in my class. He transferred to our class in November. He's a jerk and annoying. This kid's name was Tylen. What a rotten devil. He basically was a huge jerk. He acted like he was the king of the locker room, and guess what, i was afraid to change there. I hid myself in a small alcove near the showers, and i was hidden and nobody could see me. Also, one of the gym teachers started putting a yoga mat over there too, and i would use it for even more privacy.

This was a great idea, but one day he figured out and flipped it over. Now here's the scene you've got: Me in my underwear,and 8th graders and 6th graders all staring at me. Of course you get that 5 seconds of silence before everyone starts laughing. They started making fun of ponies and stuff i like. Then, i got my gym clothes on and started bawling and running out of the locker room similar to Fluttershy running out of the tornado training ground and crying. :(

I never changed.

Again.

But do you know what's even worse? In 7th grade, you have to change every day or you'll get a bad grade.

This'll be fun, yes..

Really,really,fun...

MORE COMING LATER

Last edited by CommanderYoru (June 30, 2013 9:40:48 PM)

#47 June 30, 2013 7:39:00 PM

haley
Changeling

changing in front of other people isn't that big of a deal, there's a reason everyone else ever is okay with it-- because it isn't that big of a deal. you don't need to hide away for it. just stand around with your friends and change your clothes.... that's kind of all there is to it

#48 June 30, 2013 9:37:08 PM

CommanderYoru
Blank Flank

haley wrote:

changing in front of other people isn't that big of a deal, there's a reason everyone else ever is okay with it-- because it isn't that big of a deal. you don't need to hide away for it. just stand around with your friends and change your clothes.... that's kind of all there is to it

But what if you have a single friend in your class, who dosen't change? Exactly.

I don't know about you, but I NEED MAH PRIVACY :rage:

And also, i'm shy. So, yeah...

#49 July 1, 2013 2:54:40 AM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Website

In middle school I was shy about changing my clothes too, so I simply wore my gym clothes under my normal clothes. When I had to change I just had to take off my normal clothes and I would already be wearing my gym uniform.

Thing is, nobody really cared about seeing me in my underwear anyway so it was all in vain.

#50 July 1, 2013 4:00:26 AM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse
Bits: 7
Bank: 2,147,483,647

My solution in 6th grade public school was as difficult as it was simple: An isolated locker with the ventilation on the top. All you have to do is accidentally scar your right hand. :oops:

18:43 - "You have thirty minutes to move your car."
18:58 - "You have fifteen minutes to move your car."
19:15 - "Your car has been crushed into a cube."
19:20 - "You have thirty minutes to move your cube."
http://i46.tinypic.com/2it3hu0.png

Adverts

Board footer