The Sausage MLP Forums

The biggest, friendliest brony community on PunBB-Hosting!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Unfortunately, the forums are officially closed to new registrations. We have no idea if there are any plans to change this, as it's been inactive for well over a year anyhow.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 February 10, 2013 6:58:41 PM

Leslie-Ponified
Blank Flank
Bits: 39
Bank: 0
Um

Where's my bro (jukyter) gone!?!! :fluttercry: :yes: :derpy:

February 10, 2013 6:58:41 PM

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 February 10, 2013 7:15:38 PM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse
Bits: 7
Bank: 2,147,483,647

Re: Um

They're probably just not going to visit this forum anymore. There's a chance they might, but they were threatened with a ban. No telling.

18:43 - "You have thirty minutes to move your car."
18:58 - "You have fifteen minutes to move your car."
19:15 - "Your car has been crushed into a cube."
19:20 - "You have thirty minutes to move your cube."
http://i46.tinypic.com/2it3hu0.png

#3 February 10, 2013 7:24:44 PM

Leslie-Ponified
Blank Flank

Why was he threatened with a ban!?! :OOO
Sherlock Clop's assistant writes these findings in her notebook with an additional note of: 'The plot thickens...' and melts back into the shadows
:derpy:

#4 February 10, 2013 7:28:48 PM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Bits: 11,000,025
Bank: 6,726,507,490,197
Website

To make a long story short, he doesn't respect most of the users here anymore.

"Now wipe your eyes, blow your nose, and smile before we take off." - Paula Polestar, from EarthBound

#5 February 10, 2013 7:35:37 PM

Leslie-Ponified
Blank Flank

How! :O

#6 February 10, 2013 7:48:56 PM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Website

He called out CountBleck479 for being sexist several times. CountBleck479 has said he didn't intend on saying anything sexist many times as well.
jukyter was a really nice guy when he first joined, but he bacame a little abrasive later in the year. Eventually he started picking out everything he saw that he felt was wrong, and it really put off other users. It caused the forum to spiral down into a void of negativity.
Around January I had had enough. So I told him that this wasn't his kind of forum anymore (because clearly he doesn't enjoy our company), and that he should just go elsewhere.
See, I didn't want to have to ban him. I still have a bit of respect for him. So I instead asked him to stop, and he did.

Maybe someday he'll come back, with a more positive attitude for us. I'm always hoping the old jukyter will come back one day...

"Now wipe your eyes, blow your nose, and smile before we take off." - Paula Polestar, from EarthBound

#7 February 10, 2013 8:47:07 PM

Leslie-Ponified
Blank Flank

:O

#8 February 15, 2013 5:41:42 AM

sjr
Non-Brony
Bits: 47

I think jukyter quit

#9 March 30, 2013 4:12:20 PM

Sparkle Nose
Banned
Bits: 33
Bank: 250,591,176

Sausagefanclub wrote:

He called out CountBleck479 for being sexist several times. CountBleck479 has said he didn't intend on saying anything sexist many times as well.
jukyter was a really nice guy when he first joined, but he bacame a little abrasive later in the year. Eventually he started picking out everything he saw that he felt was wrong, and it really put off other users. It caused the forum to spiral down into a void of negativity.
Around January I had had enough. So I told him that this wasn't his kind of forum anymore (because clearly he doesn't enjoy our company), and that he should just go elsewhere.
See, I didn't want to have to ban him. I still have a bit of respect for him. So I instead asked him to stop, and he did.

Maybe someday he'll come back, with a more positive attitude for us. I'm always hoping the old jukyter will come back one day...

once again, just because he didn't mean to be sexist doesn't mean he wasn't. it can happen accidentally, and he could've handled the situation better by not overreacting when we just wanted him to apologize for it. saying he was sexist isn't supposed to be insulting or disrespectful, it wasn't meant to be negative either. i figure that since you're bronies, you'd be into the whole gender equality thing, considering all of the powerful female role models in the show. you shouldn't persecute jukyter for trying to be helpful.

This signature was far too big. It has now been consumed by the darkness.

#10 March 30, 2013 5:23:43 PM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Website

Sparkle Nose wrote:

Sausagefanclub wrote:

once again, just because he didn't mean to be sexist doesn't mean he wasn't. it can happen accidentally, and he could've handled the situation better by not overreacting when we just wanted him to apologize for it. saying he was sexist isn't supposed to be insulting or disrespectful, it wasn't meant to be negative either. i figure that since you're bronies, you'd be into the whole gender equality thing, considering all of the powerful female role models in the show. you shouldn't persecute jukyter for trying to be helpful.

There you go, that's a very valid point actually. That would have been a better solution to the whole thing.

Adverts

Board footer