The Sausage MLP Forums

The biggest, friendliest brony community on PunBB-Hosting!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Unfortunately, the forums are officially closed to new registrations. We have no idea if there are any plans to change this, as it's been inactive for well over a year anyhow.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 June 2, 2012 9:47:31 PM

Lolkid332
Alicorn
Registered: May 30, 2012
Posts: 595
Bits: 1,001,425
Bank: 36,952,493
Reputation :   

Fluttershy Creepypasta

Take this, Fluttershy fans! >:D

Fluttershy fanfic made by me

DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE A WEAK HEART OR LIKE FLUTTERSHY

The carrot hit Fluttershy in the face for the 48th time today. She sighed and set a carrot in front of Angel.
"Oh, please, um, Angel, just take a bite." Angel kicked the carrot away yet again while Fluttershy got it.
"Just two bites?" Angel refused.
"Just one?" The bunny refused.
"Just a tiny nibble? For me?" Fluttershy put on her pleading eyes, but Angel just walked away. Fluttershy flew to get her and set her on the floor again in front of the carrot. Angel spit on the carrot and kicked it away for the 50th time.
Fluttershy was losing patience. Her left eye and right wing were twitching as she walked over to get a different carrot and bring it back to the defiant bunny.
"Take... a... BITE." Angel noticed her change in attitude as she set the carrot down.
Angel stuck out her tongue and tried to hop away, but something grabbed her. IT WAS SLENDYFluttershy was standing behind her and picked her up.
"YOU WILL EAT THE CARROT!" She yelled at the bunny, causing all the other animals to peer out of their homes to check what was happening. Fluttershy flung Angel over to the couch, where she landed on her back, stunned by what just happened. Fluttershy grunted, got the carrot, and threw it at the couch. Angel dodged the carrot and gaped at Fluttershy, along with all the animals.
"EAT IT, ANGEL!"
Angel still was defiant. Fluttershy rushed her and everything went black.


   Angel woke up hanging from the ceiling upside-down.
Fluttershy was standing at the far corner of the room pacing. Her eyes were bloodshot and she was laughing manically. She noticed that Angel was awoke, and said in a creepy voice, "Will you eat the carrot NOW?"
Angel gulped and slowly shook her head no. Fluttershy came over and slapped the bunny. Angel shrieked in terror as Fluttershy let out a laugh in only a way that an insane unstable mental hospital escapee could speak in. It it also sounded strained and sad. It sounded like she was being forced.
Fluttershy trotted over to a table Angel had never seen and pulled out a knife and walked over to Angel. Fluttershy carefully aimed the knife at the tip of Angel's ears and slowly but surely cut through the ear. Angel moaned like only a bunny can moan and wiggled. Fluttershy ended up cutting her whole ear off too quickly.
"Now now, Angel, I want you to be fresh and last long, okay. And I don't want the ears to be uneven." She trotted over to a box and opened it. Angel could see bloody rabbit ears sticking out. Fluttershy grinned evilly and whispered, "They wouldn't be good for my collection."
Angel couldn't speak(duh, she's a bunny). Or move. She was terrified. She was paralyzed until Fluttershy came over and  carefully slowly sawed off her toes.
The pain coursed through her leg until she jerked her leg forward and hit her square in the nose. She yelled and flailed her arm and sliced Angel in the back of the head. Soon Angel could feel herself drifting off. Then she blacked out.

   She woke up with a shock. She could see her fur standing up on end. She coughed out something unidentified. Fluttershy was holding a bowl that was steaming hot. "Mmmmm, rabbit soup." She grabbed Angel off the rope and dunked her in the broth. The bunny had given up all hope of escape. She felt herself burning, burning, burning, until she was lifeless.

Hours later, Fluttershy was in the bathroom washing her face, admiring her deformed nose. She was grinning. But then she had a better idea to be able to smile longer. All she needed was a knife and a lighter.


http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/348/4/6/little_dashie_signature_by_dmtbrony-d4j2zkq.png20% cooler than Celestia! http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/086/e/d/rainbow_dash_signature_1_by_bleydthepirate-d4u39sz.jpg
Vote for meeeeeee!

Offline

 

June 2, 2012 9:47:31 PM

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 June 2, 2012 10:02:07 PM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Registered: May 24, 2012
Posts: 2510
Bits: 11,000,025
Bank: 6,726,507,490,197
Reputation :   16 
Website

Re: Fluttershy Creepypasta

Wow, that's very well written!
Other than the fact that it was based on Cupcakes and Jeff the Killer, it was an interesting read.
...Although Angel is actually a male bunny. :razz:

Lol at how Angel wouldn't eat a carrot to save his life.


"Now wipe your eyes, blow your nose, and smile before we take off." - Paula Polestar, from EarthBound

Offline

 

#3 June 2, 2012 10:09:24 PM

Lolkid332
Alicorn
Registered: May 30, 2012
Posts: 595
Bits: 1,001,425
Bank: 36,952,493
Reputation :   

Re: Fluttershy Creepypasta

Sausagefanclub wrote:

Wow, that's very well written!
Other than the fact that it was based on Cupcakes and Jeff the Killer, it was an interesting read.
...Although Angel is actually a male bunny. :razz:

Lol at how Angel wouldn't eat a carrot to save his life.

Male?

Oh [insert explicit word here].

i tried to merge Fluttershy, Jeff, Cupcakes, bunnies, rabbit soup and wrong genders. :P


http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/348/4/6/little_dashie_signature_by_dmtbrony-d4j2zkq.png20% cooler than Celestia! http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/086/e/d/rainbow_dash_signature_1_by_bleydthepirate-d4u39sz.jpg
Vote for meeeeeee!

Offline

 

#4 June 2, 2012 10:11:07 PM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Registered: May 24, 2012
Posts: 2510
Bits: 11,000,025
Bank: 6,726,507,490,197
Reputation :   16 
Website

Re: Fluttershy Creepypasta

Lolkid332 wrote:

Sausagefanclub wrote:

Wow, that's very well written!
Other than the fact that it was based on Cupcakes and Jeff the Killer, it was an interesting read.
...Although Angel is actually a male bunny. :razz:

Lol at how Angel wouldn't eat a carrot to save his life.

Male?

Oh [insert explicit word here].

i tried to merge Fluttershy, Jeff, Cupcakes, bunnies, rabbit soup and wrong genders. :P

So, you gender-swapped Angel on purpose? :?


"Now wipe your eyes, blow your nose, and smile before we take off." - Paula Polestar, from EarthBound

Offline

 

#5 June 2, 2012 10:15:49 PM

Lolkid332
Alicorn
Registered: May 30, 2012
Posts: 595
Bits: 1,001,425
Bank: 36,952,493
Reputation :   

Re: Fluttershy Creepypasta

Sausagefanclub wrote:

Lolkid332 wrote:

Sausagefanclub wrote:

Wow, that's very well written!
Other than the fact that it was based on Cupcakes and Jeff the Killer, it was an interesting read.
...Although Angel is actually a male bunny. :razz:

Lol at how Angel wouldn't eat a carrot to save his life.

Male?

Oh [insert explicit word here].

i tried to merge Fluttershy, Jeff, Cupcakes, bunnies, rabbit soup and wrong genders. :P

So, you gender-swapped Angel on purpose? :?

lolno.

it was meant to be in an alternate universe

I'm glad you got the Jeff The Killer reference.

Want a sequel?


http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/348/4/6/little_dashie_signature_by_dmtbrony-d4j2zkq.png20% cooler than Celestia! http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/086/e/d/rainbow_dash_signature_1_by_bleydthepirate-d4u39sz.jpg
Vote for meeeeeee!

Offline

 

#6 June 2, 2012 10:18:53 PM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Registered: May 24, 2012
Posts: 2510
Bits: 11,000,025
Bank: 6,726,507,490,197
Reputation :   16 
Website

Re: Fluttershy Creepypasta

Lolkid332 wrote:

Sausagefanclub wrote:

Lolkid332 wrote:

Male?

Oh [insert explicit word here].

i tried to merge Fluttershy, Jeff, Cupcakes, bunnies, rabbit soup and wrong genders. :P

So, you gender-swapped Angel on purpose? :?

lolno.

it was meant to be in an alternate universe

I'm glad you got the Jeff The Killer reference.

Want a sequel?

Why not? I'm sure it'll be interesting.
Maybe you should include Derpy or Rainbow Dash in the next one.
Or what about Rarity's cat, Opalescence? I've always hated that cat. She tried to hurt RD's turtle, Tank.
D: : NOOO! NOT MY KITTY-WITTY!


"Now wipe your eyes, blow your nose, and smile before we take off." - Paula Polestar, from EarthBound

Offline

 

#7 June 2, 2012 10:29:01 PM

Lolkid332
Alicorn
Registered: May 30, 2012
Posts: 595
Bits: 1,001,425
Bank: 36,952,493
Reputation :   

Re: Fluttershy Creepypasta

Sausagefanclub wrote:

Lolkid332 wrote:

Sausagefanclub wrote:


So, you gender-swapped Angel on purpose? :?

lolno.

it was meant to be in an alternate universe

I'm glad you got the Jeff The Killer reference.

Want a sequel?

Why not? I'm sure it'll be interesting.
Maybe you should include Derpy or Rainbow Dash in the next one.
Or what about Rarity's cat, Opalescence? I've always hated that cat. She tried to hurt RD's turtle, Tank.
D: : NOOO! NOT MY KITTY-WITTY!

I will in the next one.

Now she targets ponies.

Fluttershy was waiting. In the shadows. She had seen the pony get up many times and get drinks. She was hiding behind the bookcase, which conveniently had a space behind it that she could hide behind. She smiled her sickening, stretched smile, staring right at the pony.

At exactly 12:00 PM, the pony was fast asleep. Fluttershy took the chance and grabbed the piggy bank off the desktop. She sorted through it until she found a total of 17 bits. She laid them on the ground and laughed quietly. She couldn't wake up her fresh meat for dinner tonight. She was already hungry.

Blossom woke up five minutes later. She had the strange feeling something was watching her. She got out of bed and saw a grin enveloped by darkness. Slowly a pair of white eyes with no pupils opened and stared at her. She tried to scream but nothing came out. Slowly, the pony formerly know as Fluttershy opened her mouth and said,

"Shhh."


http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/348/4/6/little_dashie_signature_by_dmtbrony-d4j2zkq.png20% cooler than Celestia! http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/086/e/d/rainbow_dash_signature_1_by_bleydthepirate-d4u39sz.jpg
Vote for meeeeeee!

Offline

 

#8 June 2, 2012 10:37:37 PM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Registered: May 24, 2012
Posts: 2510
Bits: 11,000,025
Bank: 6,726,507,490,197
Reputation :   16 
Website

Re: Fluttershy Creepypasta

:? : Hey Fluttershy, are you okay?
:fs: : No, not at all. Somepony posted a scary story about me on the internet.
:lol: : Aw, come on. It's not THAT bad, is it?
*reads creepypasta*
:? : *backs away from fluttershy slowly*
:fs: : Where are you going? You're just in time for...
:rage: : DINNER!
*attacks RD*

:| : Oh Celestia, not another emotipony comic...


"Now wipe your eyes, blow your nose, and smile before we take off." - Paula Polestar, from EarthBound

Offline

 

#9 June 2, 2012 10:58:18 PM

Lolkid332
Alicorn
Registered: May 30, 2012
Posts: 595
Bits: 1,001,425
Bank: 36,952,493
Reputation :   

Re: Fluttershy Creepypasta

Sausagefanclub wrote:

:? : Hey Fluttershy, are you okay?
:fs: : No, not at all. Somepony posted a scary story about me on the internet.
:lol: : Aw, come on. It's not THAT bad, is it?
*reads creepypasta*
:? : *backs away from fluttershy slowly*
:fs: : Where are you going? You're just in time for...
:rage: : DINNER!
*attacks RD*

:| : Oh Celestia, not another emotipony comic...

:evil: Har har.

I'm working on the Opal one right now.


http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/348/4/6/little_dashie_signature_by_dmtbrony-d4j2zkq.png20% cooler than Celestia! http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/086/e/d/rainbow_dash_signature_1_by_bleydthepirate-d4u39sz.jpg
Vote for meeeeeee!

Offline

 

#10 June 2, 2012 11:10:45 PM

Lolkid332
Alicorn
Registered: May 30, 2012
Posts: 595
Bits: 1,001,425
Bank: 36,952,493
Reputation :   

Re: Fluttershy Creepypasta

So far Fluttershy is a cannibal that has carved a smile into her face and burned out her eyelids and pupils.

It was 7:00 PM.
Fluttershy was watching Rarity's cat from the tree outside.
"Now, Opal, get up. I simply must use that sheet for my new dress, I must get it to Rainbow Dash by tonight." Fluttershy watched from the shadows as Rarity pulled the cat up and set her on the floor. Opal hissed and clawed at Rarity, slicing her hoof.
"Oh! Opal! Don't do that! Get in your cage!"
Fluttershy watched as Rarity dragged Opal and put her in a cage, sucking on her hoof.
Soon enough, Fluttershy had fallen asleep.


Fluttershy woke with a start. It was nighttime. She was still in the tree, and a bird was chirping at her. She took no chance and no hesitation and stabbed the bird and watched it fall to the ground, dead. She got down from the tree and approached the house slowly. She crawled in the window and approached Opal's cage. She stole the cat away and put a hoof over its mouth, carefully cutting off parts of the cat's body and eating it. She just chewed on the bones. After a while, she saw that the cat was completely dead and there was no more meat. She tossed it to the side and approached Rarity's bedroom.

She wasted no time and stabbed Rarity in the forehead, pulling out the knife, and feasting on her.


So far she has killed:
-Angel
-Rarity
-Opal
-Blossom



Who'll be next? :/


http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/348/4/6/little_dashie_signature_by_dmtbrony-d4j2zkq.png20% cooler than Celestia! http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/086/e/d/rainbow_dash_signature_1_by_bleydthepirate-d4u39sz.jpg
Vote for meeeeeee!

Offline

 

#11 June 2, 2012 11:13:37 PM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Registered: May 24, 2012
Posts: 2510
Bits: 11,000,025
Bank: 6,726,507,490,197
Reputation :   16 
Website

Re: Fluttershy Creepypasta

Lolkid332 wrote:

So far Fluttershy is a cannibal that has carved a smile into her face and burned out her eyelids and pupils.

It was 7:00 PM.
Fluttershy was watching Rarity's cat from the tree outside.
"Now, Opal, get up. I simply must use that sheet for my new dress, I must get it to Rainbow Dash by tonight." Fluttershy watched from the shadows as Rarity pulled the cat up and set her on the floor. Opal hissed and clawed at Rarity, slicing her hoof.
"Oh! Opal! Don't do that! Get in your cage!"
Fluttershy watched as Rarity dragged Opal and put her in a cage, sucking on her hoof.
Soon enough, Fluttershy had fallen asleep.


Fluttershy woke with a start. It was nighttime. She was still in the tree, and a bird was chirping at her. She took no chance and no hesitation and stabbed the bird and watched it fall to the ground, dead. She got down from the tree and approached the house slowly. She crawled in the window and approached Opal's cage. She stole the cat away and put a hoof over its mouth, carefully cutting off parts of the cat's body and eating it. She just chewed on the bones. After a while, she saw that the cat was completely dead and there was no more meat. She tossed it to the side and approached Rarity's bedroom.

She wasted no time and stabbed Rarity in the forehead, pulling out the knife, and feasting on her.


So far she has killed:
-Angel
-Rarity
-Opal
-Blossom



Who'll be next? :/

How about... Snips and Snails? :razz:


"Now wipe your eyes, blow your nose, and smile before we take off." - Paula Polestar, from EarthBound

Offline

 

#12 June 2, 2012 11:15:59 PM

Lolkid332
Alicorn
Registered: May 30, 2012
Posts: 595
Bits: 1,001,425
Bank: 36,952,493
Reputation :   

Re: Fluttershy Creepypasta

Sausagefanclub wrote:

Lolkid332 wrote:

So far Fluttershy is a cannibal that has carved a smile into her face and burned out her eyelids and pupils.

It was 7:00 PM.
Fluttershy was watching Rarity's cat from the tree outside.
"Now, Opal, get up. I simply must use that sheet for my new dress, I must get it to Rainbow Dash by tonight." Fluttershy watched from the shadows as Rarity pulled the cat up and set her on the floor. Opal hissed and clawed at Rarity, slicing her hoof.
"Oh! Opal! Don't do that! Get in your cage!"
Fluttershy watched as Rarity dragged Opal and put her in a cage, sucking on her hoof.
Soon enough, Fluttershy had fallen asleep.


Fluttershy woke with a start. It was nighttime. She was still in the tree, and a bird was chirping at her. She took no chance and no hesitation and stabbed the bird and watched it fall to the ground, dead. She got down from the tree and approached the house slowly. She crawled in the window and approached Opal's cage. She stole the cat away and put a hoof over its mouth, carefully cutting off parts of the cat's body and eating it. She just chewed on the bones. After a while, she saw that the cat was completely dead and there was no more meat. She tossed it to the side and approached Rarity's bedroom.

She wasted no time and stabbed Rarity in the forehead, pulling out the knife, and feasting on her.


So far she has killed:
-Angel
-Rarity
-Opal
-Blossom



Who'll be next? :/

How about... Snips and Snails? :razz:

Who? Oh, them.

I might try either them or Pinkie, getting revenge for Cupcakes. Rainbow's my favorite. :/


http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/348/4/6/little_dashie_signature_by_dmtbrony-d4j2zkq.png20% cooler than Celestia! http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/086/e/d/rainbow_dash_signature_1_by_bleydthepirate-d4u39sz.jpg
Vote for meeeeeee!

Offline

 

#13 June 2, 2012 11:18:08 PM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Registered: May 24, 2012
Posts: 2510
Bits: 11,000,025
Bank: 6,726,507,490,197
Reputation :   16 
Website

Re: Fluttershy Creepypasta

Actually, what if FlutterJeff, Pinkamena and the crazed version of Twilight Sparkle from "Lesson Zero" all fought each other? That would be cool. :D


"Now wipe your eyes, blow your nose, and smile before we take off." - Paula Polestar, from EarthBound

Offline

 

#14 June 2, 2012 11:31:59 PM

Lolkid332
Alicorn
Registered: May 30, 2012
Posts: 595
Bits: 1,001,425
Bank: 36,952,493
Reputation :   

Re: Fluttershy Creepypasta

Sausagefanclub wrote:

Actually, what if FlutterJeff, Pinkamena and the crazed version of Twilight Sparkle from "Lesson Zero" all fought each other? That would be cool. :D

I'll try.

FlutterJeff was watching Pinkie Pie for hours now.
Pinkie Pie was playing a board game when she suddenly said, "I see you, Flutty!"
Fluttershy jumped back in surprise, rushing Pinkie and stabbing her in the hoof, hoping to kill her and eat her quickly. Pinkie widened her eyes in surprise and hit Fluttershy with the board game she was playing. Fluttershy felt no pain at all. She had no emotions. She had lost them all when killing Rarity. Pain, sadness, shyness, any kind of emotion was no part of her.

Fluttershy then stabbed Pinkie Pie in the stomach and hit her in the face. Pinkie pie stumbled backwards into a bookcase which stumbled over on her, almost killing her. Fluttershy rushed over. She would have some fun with this pony. She carefully clipped the end of her hooves off and removed her tongue so she couldn't scream. She then ripped all her hair off and threw it out the window, then cut off part of her face to eat.

Dinner would be wonderful.


http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/348/4/6/little_dashie_signature_by_dmtbrony-d4j2zkq.png20% cooler than Celestia! http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/086/e/d/rainbow_dash_signature_1_by_bleydthepirate-d4u39sz.jpg
Vote for meeeeeee!

Offline

 

#15 June 2, 2012 11:46:38 PM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Registered: May 24, 2012
Posts: 2510
Bits: 11,000,025
Bank: 6,726,507,490,197
Reputation :   16 
Website

Re: Fluttershy Creepypasta

Wow, FlutterJeff (Yeah, that'll be mah nickname for her) gets more relentless with each kill.

Wonder who her next target is...
*hides in closet*
:rage: : I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!


"Now wipe your eyes, blow your nose, and smile before we take off." - Paula Polestar, from EarthBound

Offline

 

#16 June 2, 2012 11:50:02 PM

Lolkid332
Alicorn
Registered: May 30, 2012
Posts: 595
Bits: 1,001,425
Bank: 36,952,493
Reputation :   

Re: Fluttershy Creepypasta

Sausagefanclub wrote:

Wow, FlutterJeff (Yeah, that'll be mah nickname for her) gets more relentless with each kill.

Wonder who her next target is...
*hides in closet*
:rage: : I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!

I'm thinking it'll be Twilight.


http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/348/4/6/little_dashie_signature_by_dmtbrony-d4j2zkq.png20% cooler than Celestia! http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/086/e/d/rainbow_dash_signature_1_by_bleydthepirate-d4u39sz.jpg
Vote for meeeeeee!

Offline

 

#17 June 2, 2012 11:53:07 PM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Registered: May 24, 2012
Posts: 2510
Bits: 11,000,025
Bank: 6,726,507,490,197
Reputation :   16 
Website

Re: Fluttershy Creepypasta

Lolkid332 wrote:

Sausagefanclub wrote:

Wow, FlutterJeff (Yeah, that'll be mah nickname for her) gets more relentless with each kill.

Wonder who her next target is...
*hides in closet*
:rage: : I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!

I'm thinking it'll be Twilight.

It would be cool to see Twilight go crazy just before she dies (or lives; maybe she could join FlutterJeff).
But I'm just thinkin' out loud here.


"Now wipe your eyes, blow your nose, and smile before we take off." - Paula Polestar, from EarthBound

Offline

 

#18 June 3, 2012 12:07:40 AM

Lolkid332
Alicorn
Registered: May 30, 2012
Posts: 595
Bits: 1,001,425
Bank: 36,952,493
Reputation :   

Re: Fluttershy Creepypasta

Maybe...


Twilight was flipping through the pages of a Daring Do book. Her mind was completely focused on the book, and nothing else, such as Fluttershy looking through the window, holding a bloody knife and licking her lips. Twilight read the book for approximately an hour and 32 seconds before she shut it. and went to bed. Fluttershy was so hungry she had tried licking the blood off her knife. Unfortunately she had only succeeded in giving herself a cut on her tongue, which she could then taste blood. It was sort of successful. 

Fluttershy couldn't wait any longer. She climbed down the chimney and went into Twilight's bedroom. She stopped and stared at the defenseless unicorn. She started to think of ways that she could get some more fun than usual out of killing Twilight Sparkle. Then she had the perfect plan. She pushed Twilight out of bed, and she hit the floor with a thud on her head, breaking her horn in half. Fluttershy then whispered, "Hi, Twilight." and stabbed her in the hoof, putting her hand over her mouth.
"I'm working on my grin. Like it?" Fluttershy showed her blood-red teeth in a smile that stretched all the way around her mouth.
"Fluttershy..." Twilight was groping her hoof where Fluttershy had stabbed her, sobbing lightly.
"My name... is not... Fluttershy." Fluttershy tried to stab her, but Twilight somehow stopped her.


"Please... Fluttershy."


http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/348/4/6/little_dashie_signature_by_dmtbrony-d4j2zkq.png20% cooler than Celestia! http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/086/e/d/rainbow_dash_signature_1_by_bleydthepirate-d4u39sz.jpg
Vote for meeeeeee!

Offline

 

#19 June 3, 2012 12:11:20 AM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Registered: May 24, 2012
Posts: 2510
Bits: 11,000,025
Bank: 6,726,507,490,197
Reputation :   16 
Website

Re: Fluttershy Creepypasta

Wow, I think this is the best one yet. I like the cliffhanger you left there... it's killing me.

:rage: : My plan's working! Soon the cliffhanger shall kill Sausagefanclub and his meat will be MINE!


"Now wipe your eyes, blow your nose, and smile before we take off." - Paula Polestar, from EarthBound

Offline

 

#20 June 3, 2012 12:24:39 AM

Lolkid332
Alicorn
Registered: May 30, 2012
Posts: 595
Bits: 1,001,425
Bank: 36,952,493
Reputation :   

Re: Fluttershy Creepypasta

Twilight was flipping through the pages of a Daring Do book. Her mind was completely focused on the book, and nothing else, such as Fluttershy looking through the window, holding a bloody knife and licking her lips. Twilight read the book for approximately an hour and 32 seconds before she shut it. and went to bed. Fluttershy was so hungry she had tried licking the blood off her knife. Unfortunately she had only succeeded in giving herself a cut on her tongue, which she could then taste blood. It was sort of successful. 

Fluttershy couldn't wait any longer. She climbed down the chimney and went into Twilight's bedroom. She stopped and stared at the defenseless unicorn. She started to think of ways that she could get some more fun than usual out of killing Twilight Sparkle. Then she had the perfect plan. She pushed Twilight out of bed, and she hit the floor with a thud on her head, breaking her horn in half. Fluttershy then whispered, "Hi, Twilight." and stabbed her in the hoof, putting her hand over her mouth.
"I'm working on my grin. Like it?" Fluttershy showed her blood-red teeth in a smile that stretched all the way around her mouth.
"Fluttershy..." Twilight was groping her hoof where Fluttershy had stabbed her, sobbing lightly.
"My name... is not... Fluttershy." Fluttershy tried to stab her, but Twilight somehow stopped her.


"Please... Fluttershy." Fluttershy was stunned. What would happen if she joined her friends? They obviously wouldn't forgive her for killing Rarity and Opal. Would she kill Twilight now and have no hatred put upon her? Or could she spare Twilight and meet her friends? Of course she could just kill them them then.
"Okay, I'll g-go." Fluttershy helped Twilight up and followed her. Twilight waslimping slightly. When they got to the door, Fluttershy stabbed Twilight in the back.

Time for a feast!


http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/348/4/6/little_dashie_signature_by_dmtbrony-d4j2zkq.png20% cooler than Celestia! http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/086/e/d/rainbow_dash_signature_1_by_bleydthepirate-d4u39sz.jpg
Vote for meeeeeee!

Offline

 

#21 June 3, 2012 12:27:29 AM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Registered: May 24, 2012
Posts: 2510
Bits: 11,000,025
Bank: 6,726,507,490,197
Reputation :   16 
Website

Re: Fluttershy Creepypasta

:o
Twilight NOOO!
So... next up is Dashie, Applejack or Snips and Snails?


"Now wipe your eyes, blow your nose, and smile before we take off." - Paula Polestar, from EarthBound

Offline

 

#22 June 3, 2012 1:01:23 AM

Lolkid332
Alicorn
Registered: May 30, 2012
Posts: 595
Bits: 1,001,425
Bank: 36,952,493
Reputation :   

Re: Fluttershy Creepypasta

Sausagefanclub wrote:

:o
Twilight NOOO!
So... next up is Dashie, Applejack or Snips and Snails?

Trixie.


http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/348/4/6/little_dashie_signature_by_dmtbrony-d4j2zkq.png20% cooler than Celestia! http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/086/e/d/rainbow_dash_signature_1_by_bleydthepirate-d4u39sz.jpg
Vote for meeeeeee!

Offline

 

#23 June 3, 2012 1:03:55 AM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Registered: May 24, 2012
Posts: 2510
Bits: 11,000,025
Bank: 6,726,507,490,197
Reputation :   16 
Website

Re: Fluttershy Creepypasta

Lolkid332 wrote:

Sausagefanclub wrote:

:o
Twilight NOOO!
So... next up is Dashie, Applejack or Snips and Snails?

Trixie.

Aha. Maybe it could initially show her bragging to her friends.
Then when FlutterJeff comes she acts like a coward. :razz:


"Now wipe your eyes, blow your nose, and smile before we take off." - Paula Polestar, from EarthBound

Offline

 

#24 June 3, 2012 1:10:18 AM

Lolkid332
Alicorn
Registered: May 30, 2012
Posts: 595
Bits: 1,001,425
Bank: 36,952,493
Reputation :   

Re: Fluttershy Creepypasta

Dashie won't be dead. Hitlist here:

Spike, Snips, Snails, Derpy


http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/348/4/6/little_dashie_signature_by_dmtbrony-d4j2zkq.png20% cooler than Celestia! http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/086/e/d/rainbow_dash_signature_1_by_bleydthepirate-d4u39sz.jpg
Vote for meeeeeee!

Offline

 

#25 June 3, 2012 1:11:22 AM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Registered: May 24, 2012
Posts: 2510
Bits: 11,000,025
Bank: 6,726,507,490,197
Reputation :   16 
Website

Re: Fluttershy Creepypasta

Lolkid332 wrote:

Dashie won't be dead. Hitlist here:

Spike, Snips, Snails, Derpy

*faints*


"Now wipe your eyes, blow your nose, and smile before we take off." - Paula Polestar, from EarthBound

Offline

 

Adverts

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB
Hosted by PunBB-Hosting