The Sausage MLP Forums

The biggest, friendliest brony community on PunBB-Hosting!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Unfortunately, the forums are officially closed to new registrations. We have no idea if there are any plans to change this, as it's been inactive for well over a year anyhow.

Adverts

Adverts

#76 March 24, 2014 12:09:57 PM

MightyGarchomp
Alicorn
Bits: 2
Bank: 15,276,587,235
Re: Post №1000: The SMLPSN

otnayupidstay wrote:

CountBleck479 wrote:

Just so we're clear, I only returned the bits because NaF asked for them back.

Oh. Wait. June was a typo, for you. For you it's July. Everypony else is still June, unless otherwise stated.

SFC tries to be the voice of reason... Not going to work. No offense, SFC, but the only way this will stop is if I bother to PM Robert, or we meet on the IRC channel.
First of all, I can host my own servers... so I don't really care.
Second of all, why are you punishing everyone else for something I did? Besides, I can just host the servers if you're going to continue like this.
And finally, why are you providing no reason for punishing me again? If you continue with this, I'm going to stop taking you seriously.
(Provide a LOGICAL answer to those three, otherwise I won't take you seriously.)

http://33.media.tumblr.com/07580601b35260b0f226c8aa642f7e70/tumblr_n2q80byAO71tv5bxro2_500.gif

March 24, 2014 12:09:57 PM

AdBot
Advertisements

#77 March 24, 2014 6:06:14 PM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse
Bits: 7
Bank: 2,147,483,647

CountBleck479 wrote:

otnayupidstay wrote:

CountBleck479 wrote:

Just so we're clear, I only returned the bits because NaF asked for them back.

Oh. Wait. June was a typo, for you. For you it's July. Everypony else is still June, unless otherwise stated.

SFC tries to be the voice of reason... Not going to work. No offense, SFC, but the only way this will stop is if I bother to PM Robert, or we meet on the IRC channel.
Second of all, why are you punishing everyone else for something I did? Besides, I can just host the servers if you're going to continue like this.
And finally, why are you providing no reason for punishing me again? If you continue with this, I'm going to stop taking you seriously.
(Provide a LOGICAL answer to those three, otherwise I won't take you seriously.)

1, and why should I care that you can host your own servers?
2, good point! You're the only one being punished now. And I meant August.
3, it's my server network, so do I really need a reason? Also, if you answer that RHETORICAL question with a yes, that means that August was a typo and I meant December.
But really, this could have all been avoided if you didn't try to tear apart every last attempt at me having fun. :bigmacangry:

18:43 - "You have thirty minutes to move your car."
18:58 - "You have fifteen minutes to move your car."
19:15 - "Your car has been crushed into a cube."
19:20 - "You have thirty minutes to move your cube."
http://i46.tinypic.com/2it3hu0.png

#78 March 24, 2014 8:24:31 PM

MightyGarchomp
Alicorn
Bits: 2
Bank: 15,276,587,235

otnayupidstay wrote:

CountBleck479 wrote:

otnayupidstay wrote:

1, and why should I care that you can host your own servers?
2, good point! You're the only one being punished now. And I meant August.
3, it's my server network, so do I really need a reason? Also, if you answer that RHETORICAL question with a yes, that means that August was a typo and I meant December.
But really, this could have all been avoided if you didn't try to tear apart every last attempt at me having fun. :bigmacangry:

1. You don't seem to be able to register that I don't care how long I'm banned from your network. If I can host my own servers, I don't need your network. Also, sentences should begin with capitals.
2. #1.
3. #2, and that question was unrelated to the server network. I'm talking about in general. This is the third time. And yes, you do need a reason. See #1(not because of the reason).

Your fun should not come at the expense of others. I almost had my hopes up before I realized what day that was.

Last edited by CountBleck479 (March 24, 2014 8:27:19 PM)

http://33.media.tumblr.com/07580601b35260b0f226c8aa642f7e70/tumblr_n2q80byAO71tv5bxro2_500.gif

#79 March 25, 2014 3:52:55 PM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse

We have officially deemed this argument completely pointless, just like every other argument that's occurred here. :yes:

SFC, don't bother deleting the posts just yet, I want to decide whether I'm going to make a new SMLPSN topic, or just continue using this one.

#80 March 25, 2014 10:52:46 PM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Bits: 11,000,025
Bank: 6,726,507,490,197
Website

otnayupidstay wrote:

We have officially deemed this argument completely pointless, just like every other argument that's occurred here. :yes:

SFC, don't bother deleting the posts just yet, I want to decide whether I'm going to make a new SMLPSN topic, or just continue using this one.

Making a new topic just because there were posts in the previous one that were considered unacceptable wouldn't really accomplish anything. It just makes things confusing.

"Now wipe your eyes, blow your nose, and smile before we take off." - Paula Polestar, from EarthBound

#81 March 26, 2014 1:15:16 AM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse

Sausagefanclub wrote:

otnayupidstay wrote:

Making a new topic just because there were posts in the previous one that were considered unacceptable wouldn't really accomplish anything. It just makes things confusing.

Well, that's how I like to be. Confusing. :rainbowderp2:

Nah, just kidding. But still, editing the top post to be more accurate would be overly tedious, and I might as well make a new one.

#82 March 26, 2014 2:24:44 PM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Bits: 11,000,025
Bank: 6,726,507,490,197
Website

otnayupidstay wrote:

Sausagefanclub wrote:

otnayupidstay wrote:

Well, that's how I like to be. Confusing. :rainbowderp2:

Nah, just kidding. But still, editing the top post to be more accurate would be overly tedious, and I might as well make a new one.

If you want to make a new one, might as well just clear the first post of this one entirely and redo it then.

"Now wipe your eyes, blow your nose, and smile before we take off." - Paula Polestar, from EarthBound

Adverts

Board footer