The biggest, friendliest brony community on PunBB-Hosting!
You are not logged in.
(I posted this a day late, but oh well. )
It's officially been one year since this forum went up. And look at what we did in that year. We got over 10,000 posts, and made it to the front page of PunBB-Hosting. We're not there right now because we got passed up by a bunch of spambot-flooded forums, but someday that will be cleaned up.
In this period of time:
- Sausagefanclub was murdered (Discord, stop it. I'm trying to make a list of real events.)
- 683 spambots, 1 troll and two April Fools' accounts were deleted
- Season 3 of MLP:FiM came and went
- Twilight Sparkle became an alicorn
- Equestria Girls was announced
- The forum was shut down once for about ten days
- The Sausage Super Forums (My old non-pony forum) died and got deleted unintentionally
- Fighting is Magic, MLP:Online and mlp-fim.com were shut down
- Fighting is Magic went back into development with the help of Lauren Faust, using OCs instead of trademarked characters
- Double Rainboom was released as one of the longest high-quality brony animations ever (About 22 minutes long)
- TCOTNGOE RPG went over 1,000 posts
- BaldDumboRat (The official fan voice of Derpy) announced that he will be changing his gender (female-to-male) in two years, meaning he will lose his popular Derpy voice
- Two royal guards were elected
- Luna ran away from home and was convinced to come back after several hours
- otnayupidstay ran away from home and got hit by a car; upon returning home he was trapped indoors with nothing to do
- I created a Soundcloud account and made two songs
...And some other stuff I'm too lazy to type down.
This year was a blast for me (Besides the January incident), and I hope we have many more pony-filled years of awesomeness in the future. One thing I really want to do is create a wiki for this forum describing events and stuff like that, but wikia's mean to me so it never works. Hopefully I'll figure something out eventually. Once I get a wiki up I'll announce it (EDIT: Done.).
Anyway, brony on guys! Let's get some more publicity, and try to get some more regular members.
Is there anything great that you accomplished this year that you would like to share? Leave a post describing it.
And let's not forget 56 non-PunBB smilies were incorporated (albeit from fimfiction.net).
I think we'd all rather forget, though, the, erm, trials.
If you mean me personally, I made LLMEA Honors Band!
If you mean me in these forums, I got nothing. Except for my own forums.
Time flies, doesn't it?
...I feel old.
Get me a cane, Nintendo, and I'll run you over to the store to buy some crutches.
Shadow Chicken Pie wrote:
Lets not forget Equestria Girls now. I can't wait to see it when it comes on tv.
Oh, right. I'll add that to the list now.
1 Year now, is it? It has been a great time for me too actually
While I'm not sure this counts as anything of "within the past year", there are three things I'd say are great:
Broke through some flimsy 2x4s. (Either they were flimsy or I'm REALLY strong.)
Repaired a completely destroyed cell phone to "working condition".
Bypassed the router's block on this website. (The 3G was broken, but the phone had Wi-Fi.)
Clarification: I didn't try to run again, I broke the 2x4s out of pure rage (and I needed some fresh air).
Last edited by otnayupidstay (May 27, 2013 9:15:07 AM)
So you can at least stay in touch a bit now?
I don't know anything worth noting that I did this year, other than probably breaking the world record for most time spent watching a single genre of television for half a year.