The Sausage MLP Forums

The biggest, friendliest brony community on PunBB-Hosting!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Unfortunately, the forums are officially closed to new registrations. We have no idea if there are any plans to change this, as it's been inactive for well over a year anyhow.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 June 26, 2013 4:49:25 PM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Bits: 11,000,025
Bank: 6,726,507,490,197
Website

Eeyup, I'm back!

I bet you're wondering how I'm contacting you. Well, long story short, my grandfather bought me a $600 laptop. And no, he's not rich.
I know, I'm surprised too.

So, now that I have my own personal laptop I can pretty much do whatever I want. No more blocked gaming websites and stuff like that. And since it's summer I can have even more time to chat with you guys!

I have a few new things I want to accomplish. First of all, I highly encourage you all to suggest things I should add to the forum so that it will become more enjoyable for everypony. I would like to improve the wiki some more too, although I'm not a master at editing wikis just yet.

One fun thing I'm not sure you know about is that I used to run a blog called Sausage Fan Club starting back around August 2010. It's actually what inspired my username. What inspired the site's name is another long story. In April 2012 a glitch with the host caused me to lose the ability to edit my site so I left it to die. Fortunately, over a year later I contacted the host and they fixed my site. After I polish it up, I'll tell you and I'll put a link to it in the bar up top!

Next up, I want to do a Minecraft Let's Play series titled "Sausage Plays Minecraft". Don't quite know how I'll do it just yet, but I already have a YouTube channel so there's a start. I'm hoping my younger brother Benjamin (aka Luna) will join in occasionally as backup commentary. We do fairly well as a comedic duo. We'll see what happens with that plan in the future.

I still do plenty of dabbling in the arts of Scratch, so keep in mind that there's a few projects I'm still waiting to pop out such as "Mr. Sausage Man - The Dumbest Villain Ever", "Scratchu8 VS A Cat" and "SuperJetPacker+2".

Hope to enjoy the summer together, <3 you all, brohoof! :rainbowdash:

"Now wipe your eyes, blow your nose, and smile before we take off." - Paula Polestar, from EarthBound

June 26, 2013 4:49:25 PM

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 June 26, 2013 6:42:50 PM

LogicalFallacy
Not So Supreme Ruler
Bits: 101
Bank: 610,371,634,227,267

Re: Eeyup, I'm back!

AWESOME! :D

So great to have you back. I plan to write moar fanfiction---that I'll be finishing, because it's about time.

http://i57.tinypic.com/2hd1es6.png

#3 June 26, 2013 9:43:53 PM

Pencilbrony
Earth Pony
Bits: 77
Bank: 104,538,149

I think I subbed to your channel, I cant wait for the LP :D
You could possibly crack FRAPS, I done that too (oh god, there come the cops!)

I iz teh PencilBRONY ;)
Rarity is a portal! Just click her head to get teleported to somewhere special!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-jZUglnHLISA/Te2m-8hcI6I/AAAAAAAAFkU/MzGxbfk57Do/s400/artist_training_grounds_day_10_by_1nfy-d3i4toc.png

#4 June 29, 2013 11:59:05 PM

Axel
Retired Royal Guard
Bits: 66,571,993,454
Bank: 333,260,465,059
Website

Wat.
Even my grandparents don't do things like that. (However, they're still pretty awesome!)

Anyway, glad you're back again!
I forgot where you were for a while.
But awesome LP idea. Maybe I could get a Youtube account and subscribe. :D

"A regular Friday audience, 90 percent feminine and 100 percent well-bred, sat stoically yesterday through thirty minutes of the most cacophonous world premiere ever heard here - the first performance anywhere of a new Violin Concerto by Arnold Schoenberg. Yesterday's piece combines the best sound effects of a hen yard at feeding time, a brisk morning in Chinatown and practice hour at a busy music conservatory. The effect on the vast majority of hearers is that of a lecture on the fourth dimension delivered in Chinese." -An anonymous Philadelphia Record reviewer, on Schoenberg's Op. 36 Violin Concerto.

"I am delighted to add another unplayable work to the repertoire." -Arnold Schoenberg, on his Op. 36 Violin Concerto.

#5 June 30, 2013 8:47:03 AM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Bits: 11,000,025
Bank: 6,726,507,490,197
Website

Rehydration wrote:

Wat.
Even my grandparents don't do things like that. (However, they're still pretty awesome!)

Anyway, glad you're back again!
I forgot where you were for a while.
But awesome LP idea. Maybe I could get a Youtube account and subscribe. :D

Feel free to do that whenever you're ready. The name of my YouTube channel is a no-brainer; you'll find it very quickly. I'll let you all know once I get the LP started; I have to make sure I have a sufficient recording system before I create the first episode. Currently I'm trying out Xfire since Frapps and Bandicam cost money to have enough useful features for a decent LP. I don't want those darned watermarks clogging up the screen.

"Now wipe your eyes, blow your nose, and smile before we take off." - Paula Polestar, from EarthBound

#6 July 10, 2013 10:43:09 PM

Pencilbrony
Earth Pony
Bits: 77
Bank: 104,538,149

*cough*FRAPS Crack*cough*
I actually confess that I used the cracked version of FRAPS, while other stuff on my PC are still "legal".

I iz teh PencilBRONY ;)
Rarity is a portal! Just click her head to get teleported to somewhere special!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-jZUglnHLISA/Te2m-8hcI6I/AAAAAAAAFkU/MzGxbfk57Do/s400/artist_training_grounds_day_10_by_1nfy-d3i4toc.png

Adverts

Board footer