The Sausage MLP Forums

The biggest, friendliest brony community on PunBB-Hosting!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Unfortunately, the forums are officially closed to new registrations. We have no idea if there are any plans to change this, as it's been inactive for well over a year anyhow.

Adverts

Adverts

#26 January 5, 2013 6:49:55 PM

Stipes
Non-Brony
Bits: 26
Bank: 0
Re: Love and Tolerate: Let's prove we can

Nose Gets A 20 Minute Post Deleted And Then Negative Reputation For Saying Anything About It? Nice To See You Guys Have Your Priorities In Order. :&

January 5, 2013 6:49:55 PM

AdBot
Advertisements

#27 January 5, 2013 7:30:11 PM

Axel
Retired Royal Guard
Bits: 66,571,993,454
Bank: 333,260,465,059
Website

Why does everyone think so negatively of Nose, anyway?
Stipes, I know you have every right to say things like that, but could you please stop? It's not helping anything.

"A regular Friday audience, 90 percent feminine and 100 percent well-bred, sat stoically yesterday through thirty minutes of the most cacophonous world premiere ever heard here - the first performance anywhere of a new Violin Concerto by Arnold Schoenberg. Yesterday's piece combines the best sound effects of a hen yard at feeding time, a brisk morning in Chinatown and practice hour at a busy music conservatory. The effect on the vast majority of hearers is that of a lecture on the fourth dimension delivered in Chinese." -An anonymous Philadelphia Record reviewer, on Schoenberg's Op. 36 Violin Concerto.

"I am delighted to add another unplayable work to the repertoire." -Arnold Schoenberg, on his Op. 36 Violin Concerto.

#28 January 5, 2013 10:44:59 PM

Stipes
Non-Brony
Bits: 26
Bank: 0

Things Like What? Nose Shouldn't Have To Deal With This All By Himself.

#29 January 5, 2013 11:13:42 PM

Axel
Retired Royal Guard
Bits: 66,571,993,454
Bank: 333,260,465,059
Website

I'm not trying to take sides, just trying to get this mess to stop.

"A regular Friday audience, 90 percent feminine and 100 percent well-bred, sat stoically yesterday through thirty minutes of the most cacophonous world premiere ever heard here - the first performance anywhere of a new Violin Concerto by Arnold Schoenberg. Yesterday's piece combines the best sound effects of a hen yard at feeding time, a brisk morning in Chinatown and practice hour at a busy music conservatory. The effect on the vast majority of hearers is that of a lecture on the fourth dimension delivered in Chinese." -An anonymous Philadelphia Record reviewer, on Schoenberg's Op. 36 Violin Concerto.

"I am delighted to add another unplayable work to the repertoire." -Arnold Schoenberg, on his Op. 36 Violin Concerto.

#30 January 10, 2013 9:03:48 AM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse
Bits: 7
Bank: 2,147,483,647

Ok, I've just donated both (The second one was a gift) of my DS classics earlier today (You know, the bulky ones), and if past events count and memory serves, I've saved at least one animal (My grandma's cat Loki) just on random chance on thanksgiving 2010.

I don't really care if any of that counts at all.

18:43 - "You have thirty minutes to move your car."
18:58 - "You have fifteen minutes to move your car."
19:15 - "Your car has been crushed into a cube."
19:20 - "You have thirty minutes to move your cube."
http://i46.tinypic.com/2it3hu0.png

#31 January 10, 2013 10:56:04 PM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Bits: 11,000,025
Bank: 6,726,507,490,197
Website

otnayupidstay wrote:

Ok, I've just donated both (The second one was a gift) of my DS classics earlier today (You know, the bulky ones), and if past events count and memory serves, I've saved at least one animal (My grandma's cat Loki) just on random chance on thanksgiving 2010.

I don't really care if any of that counts at all.

Unfortunately things that happened before this began don't count, but I'll add the DS donation to the list.

"Now wipe your eyes, blow your nose, and smile before we take off." - Paula Polestar, from EarthBound

#32 January 10, 2013 11:19:24 PM

jukyter
Earth Pony
Bits: 2
Bank: 21,815,676,767

you might want to direct your devotees to join me, which is a funny and genuinely heartwarming account of a radio presenter who started a cult and decided to do something good with it
all of his writing's really good actually

are we smoke without the fire

#33 August 14, 2013 5:11:11 AM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse
Bits: 7
Bank: 2,147,483,647

Let's see how many lost points I have here.

(Before dismissing any of the things involving my dad, just know that he has a joint problem in his knees. Nothing serious, but it impairs him on quite a few things.)

1. Back in April for about two weeks (until Animal Control took him/her), I took care of a lost stray puppy that was living in the driveway.

2. I aided my dad in setting up the swimming pool back in June.

3. I paid for part of a Game Gear for my second cousin just last month.

4. I also gave him my Legendary Dragon card... not sure what it was called anymore. I just know it was rare.

5. Just before the new year, I paid for Minecraft for Krunicus. (We weren't very good friends until shortly after...)

6. I "donated" (by which I mean sold for $0.00) a 3DS. (I don't really blame you if you don't count this, but really it does count as a donation.)

7. I ended up giving away my GBA and DS games shortly after. These were actually given away.

8. In May, I went down to the church with a few of my Tae Kwon Do classmates in order to teach the children there basic self defense.

9. I gave my cousin all of the SNES games I legally owned that weren't property of my mom. (This is my cousin I see on the occasion. Not the one from out of town.)

18:43 - "You have thirty minutes to move your car."
18:58 - "You have fifteen minutes to move your car."
19:15 - "Your car has been crushed into a cube."
19:20 - "You have thirty minutes to move your cube."
http://i46.tinypic.com/2it3hu0.png

Adverts

Board footer