The Sausage MLP Forums

The biggest, friendliest brony community on PunBB-Hosting!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Unfortunately, the forums are officially closed to new registrations. We have no idea if there are any plans to change this, as it's been inactive for well over a year anyhow.

Adverts

Adverts

• Index
  •  » Roleplays
  •  » The Chronicles of the Next Generation of Equestria (Pony RPG)

#1076 July 13, 2013 9:09:40 PM

Axel
Retired Royal Guard
Bits: 66,571,993,454
Bank: 333,260,465,059
Website

Re: The Chronicles of the Next Generation of Equestria (Pony RPG)

otnayupidstay wrote:

Mick and Scarlet both returned to normal, losing their wings in the process and falling to the floor.

(And then that. Can we still control the red alicorn to change the rest of us to . . . whatever happened to Mick and Scarlet?)

"A regular Friday audience, 90 percent feminine and 100 percent well-bred, sat stoically yesterday through thirty minutes of the most cacophonous world premiere ever heard here - the first performance anywhere of a new Violin Concerto by Arnold Schoenberg. Yesterday's piece combines the best sound effects of a hen yard at feeding time, a brisk morning in Chinatown and practice hour at a busy music conservatory. The effect on the vast majority of hearers is that of a lecture on the fourth dimension delivered in Chinese." -An anonymous Philadelphia Record reviewer, on Schoenberg's Op. 36 Violin Concerto.

"I am delighted to add another unplayable work to the repertoire." -Arnold Schoenberg, on his Op. 36 Violin Concerto.

July 13, 2013 9:09:40 PM

AdBot
Advertisements

#1077 July 13, 2013 9:23:45 PM

SplatKirby
Alicorn
Bits: 4
Bank: 2,427,347,901,995

Rehydration wrote:

otnayupidstay wrote:

Mick and Scarlet both returned to normal, losing their wings in the process and falling to the floor.

(And then that. Can we still control the red alicorn to change the rest of us to . . . whatever happened to Mick and Scarlet?)

(I'm pretty sure that was them being turned into Alpha.)
Stormflank kept counting.
"Do we have 6 yet?" LJ asked.

My browser history and I go way back. B)

#1078 July 14, 2013 12:00:04 AM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse
Bits: 7
Bank: 2,147,483,647

SplatKirby wrote:

Rehydration wrote:

otnayupidstay wrote:

(I'm pretty sure that was them being turned into Alpha.)
Stormflank kept counting.
"Do we have 6 yet?" LJ asked.

@Rehydration: Actually, no, as the Red Alicorn is no longer present. Read EVERY POST I MAKE in order to prevent your own confusion.
@SplatKirby: No, it wasn't. ANYPONY FROM THE ALPHA DIMENSION IS AUTOMATICALLY ALPHA. ANYPONY FROM THE OMEGA DIMENSION IS AUTOMATICALLY OMEGA. END OF STORY. Honestly, I don't know what I was going to call the transformation, so I pretty much cancelled it out with something else.
@Everypony Else: IF YOU POST SAYING YOU'RE CONFUSED ABOUT MY POST(S) ONE MORE TIME (Unless for a valid reason), YOU WILL BE RISKING ACCESS TO THE SMLPSN. NO EXCEPTIONS.

(On to the actual post part of my post...)

Scarlet looked at everypony else in the arena. It seemed to her that they were ALL oblivious as to what exactly just happened.

Meanwhile, Mick was standing in the middle of absolutely nowhere (Literally. He's NOWHERE). "Well this is nice. Spacious, Comfortable, Nice view of... Utter Blackness."
He heard hoofsteps behind him. "t seems I've found you much sooner that I'd expected." A voice said. Mick looked behind him to see the red alicorn which had vanished from the arena, who was no longer wearing the clown outfit. "Nice trick necklace. Put me back in the arena." Mick said, taking off the necklace and throwing it to the nothing.
"It's not a trick. It's pure, concentrated power."
"Say what?"
"You heard me. Wearing that necklace can make you more powerful than anypony in the known universe."
"Really?" Mick said, putting the necklace back on.
"Yes. The only cost is that you need to avenge my colleagues by destroying that mechanical evil in the arena."
"Huh. This day just keeps getting weirder and weirder."

Back at the arena, The last intact gate began to crack as a red light seeped through and an extremely loud mechanical whirring sound could be heard.

18:43 - "You have thirty minutes to move your car."
18:58 - "You have fifteen minutes to move your car."
19:15 - "Your car has been crushed into a cube."
19:20 - "You have thirty minutes to move your cube."
http://i46.tinypic.com/2it3hu0.png

#1079 July 14, 2013 1:52:45 AM

Axel
Retired Royal Guard
Website

(Oh. Really sorry. This RPG is so random, I can't catch every detail. And it happens to be my own RPG. So shouldn't everyone else be confused? :?)
The noise startled Rehydration back to reality from his dream world that he was thinking about ever so randomly.
"Does that red light mean that we're going to take a picture now?" Rehydration suddenly got excited.
"Get ready, everypony . . ." Rehydration Omega thought, oblivious to his counterpart.

Last edited by Rehydration (July 14, 2013 1:53:32 AM)

"A regular Friday audience, 90 percent feminine and 100 percent well-bred, sat stoically yesterday through thirty minutes of the most cacophonous world premiere ever heard here - the first performance anywhere of a new Violin Concerto by Arnold Schoenberg. Yesterday's piece combines the best sound effects of a hen yard at feeding time, a brisk morning in Chinatown and practice hour at a busy music conservatory. The effect on the vast majority of hearers is that of a lecture on the fourth dimension delivered in Chinese." -An anonymous Philadelphia Record reviewer, on Schoenberg's Op. 36 Violin Concerto.

"I am delighted to add another unplayable work to the repertoire." -Arnold Schoenberg, on his Op. 36 Violin Concerto.

#1080 July 15, 2013 12:53:28 AM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse

Red lightning sparked throughout the area where Mick was conversing with the red alicorn.
"What's happening?" Mick asked.
"The machine has awoken... Just remember when you wake up-" the red alicorn was interrupted.
Mick reappeared in the arena and fell to the ground.
"Didn't get a chance to tell him... Whatever."

The cracks in the wall grew larger until a giant mechanical beast completely crushed it to rubble which flew throughout the arena. The machine then looked upon the various ponies in the arena.

Mick became surrounded by black-orange lightning and began to transform back into the dark beast he became at the hooves of the red alicorn. He awoke to see the machine. The machine immediately targeted him when it noticed the transformation. The machine made the Macintosh startup Sound and a screen appeared where the machine's "face" was. It showed Mick Omega, who was covered in several scorch marks and had a broken horn still.

"Well then. if it isn't my Alpha Counterpart. I've been waiting a long time for this moment." The machine powered up a lght blue beam and fired it at Mick Alpha, who dodged just in time...

...for it to hit Scarlet Omega. Mick watched as she was torn apart molecule by molecule untill all that remained was a small pile of dust.

"Well, destroying you wouldn't be as fun had I not shown you the method in which you'll be obliterated, so I guess that's the one upside to anhialating my sister." Mick Omega said.

Scarlet began to crack like cheap glass as white light escaped from the cracks. She began screaming as she shattered and the only things left of her were flaming tufts of hair.

"Well then. I guess today it's kill one get one free day." Mick Omega said as a wheeled toaster came forth behind him. "What is this, some kind of joke?" The toaster exploded and the screen showed the words "Remote Link Lost. Entering Automatic Destruction Mode.", before returning to its original position. The machine targeted Rehydration Omega.

Last edited by otnayupidstay (July 15, 2013 7:58:33 AM)

#1081 July 16, 2013 1:47:32 PM

LogicalFallacy
Not So Supreme Ruler
Bits: 101
Bank: 610,371,634,227,267

Whitesound suddenly realized things were getting serious and woke up Whitesound Omega.
"Wha? Why'd you wake me up?"
"Did you SEE that?"
W. Omega shook his head. "...No?"
"Lemme put it this way--Giant robot shoot laser at blue pony. OTHER blue pony explodes. If I die, you die, vice versa."
Whitesound Omega suddenly realized what trouble they were in. They stared at each other, and then at the robot.
"Oh, buck." They said simultaneously.
[This post takes place before the beam is fired at Rehydration Omega, but after Scarlet explodes. :P]

Last edited by Nintendoandfriends (July 16, 2013 3:39:35 PM)

http://i57.tinypic.com/2hd1es6.png

#1082 July 16, 2013 8:40:37 PM

Axel
Retired Royal Guard
Website

"What was that noise?" was all Rehydration Omega could ask before a blinding white beam much like the one that hit Scarlet Omega slashed through the air. Luckily, he was able to take to the sky and land behind the machine.

Last edited by Rehydration (August 5, 2013 12:21:27 PM)

#1083 July 17, 2013 4:44:23 AM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse

Mick was infuriated by the machine. It had killed the closest thing to family that remained for him. He immediately charged and was fired at by the beam. Unlike Scarlet Ω, he simply absorbed the energy from the beam. His mane and tail fell off just after the beam ceased when he smashed into the machine's legs, denting it. He was barely fazed.

Meanwhile, Scarlet and her Omega counterpart reappeared in a location that looked very similar to Cloudsdale, but wasn't. "Where are we?" Scarlet Ω asked.
Scarlet glanced at a nearby sign. "Welcome to... PURGATORY?! This is NOT GOOD." Scarlet α said.

(Seeing as how Scarlet is alive in TKIHTRPG, I'm still going to follow her story.)

Last edited by otnayupidstay (July 17, 2013 4:45:39 AM)

#1084 July 17, 2013 3:58:36 PM

Axel
Retired Royal Guard
Website

"Whoa! How does that work?" Rehydration stared in amazement.
"Geez, Mick. What's next, getting struck by lightning and living through it?" thought Rehydration Omega.

#1085 July 17, 2013 5:10:11 PM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse

(Nintendo, Scarlet is RED.)

"I can sever the link between the two dimensions, but it will seperate them permanently. This will seperate when the two counterparts die, but once the link is broken, we can never go between the two dimensions again."

The machine was standing quietly for whatever reason.

"Also, did NONE of you notice those meteors that hit the ground in front of you a few minutes ago?"

Last edited by otnayupidstay (August 2, 2013 1:40:14 AM)

#1086 August 2, 2013 1:40:50 AM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse

To hit.

I AM TOPIC ARE HAVE BUMP! :D

#1087 August 3, 2013 6:14:35 AM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse

An on ruling status official the of this want are topic you have?

IS DED, IT!

You Thank.

#1088 August 28, 2013 1:34:14 AM

Axel
Retired Royal Guard
Website

It's dead indeed. We came so far, too. :(
Oh, well. At least we can redo it with CB's topic. :pinkiepie:

#1089 August 28, 2013 2:47:37 AM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Bits: 11,000,025
Bank: 6,726,507,490,197
Website

It's been requested by the RPG's creator that I close this and send it to the archives.

I'll miss it. :(

EDIT: I'm un-archiving this, but leaving it closed unless Rehydration wants it re-opened. It's still an RPG, and deserves to be in the RPG section. After all it was the heart of the RPGs before it died.

Last edited by Sausagefanclub (October 6, 2013 4:08:59 AM)

"Now wipe your eyes, blow your nose, and smile before we take off." - Paula Polestar, from EarthBound

• Index
  •  » Roleplays
  •  » The Chronicles of the Next Generation of Equestria (Pony RPG)

Adverts

Board footer