The Sausage MLP Forums

The biggest, friendliest brony community on PunBB-Hosting!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Unfortunately, the forums are officially closed to new registrations. We have no idea if there are any plans to change this, as it's been inactive for well over a year anyhow.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 October 12, 2013 8:06:50 AM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Bits: 11,000,025
Bank: 6,726,507,490,197
Website

WayForward wants to make an MLP game

No, really. This could actually happen with our support.
As quoted by game developer "Adam Tierney":

AdamTierneyWF wrote:

Oh, and we're 100% not kidding, people - SO many people here at WayForward wanna make a My Little Pony: FiM game. Lauren Faust ROCKS. Make it happen, Bronies!

Followed by:

AdamTierneyWF wrote:

You guys should email Hasbro - tell them how much you'd like to see a WF-developed FiM game. :)

You can view the thread here on Reddit, but be warned that the hater at the bottom is using foul language.

WayForward has made some excellent games such as "A Boy and his Blob (Wii version)", "Adventure Time: Hey Ice King, Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?!" and "Ducktales Remastered", and I think whatever they can do with an MLP game would probably be much better than Gameloft's money-consuming mobile game. Of course, they can't get started unless Hasbro gives them permission first. That's where we come in. If enough bronies email Hasbro asking them to allow WayForward to make a pony game, they'll have to at least say something about it. In fact, if the members of our forum were to support WayForward's game it could possibly be that little bit that pushes the ship into the water. I don't know what kind of genre the game will be, but my guesses would be either a platformer, a Zelda-style or something similar to Animal Crossing. Personally I'm hoping for something adventurous, with a good deal of originality.
If you want a professional game made specifically for bronies, I recommend you give Hasbro a holler. ;)

So, what would you like to see in a WayForward MLP game?

"Now wipe your eyes, blow your nose, and smile before we take off." - Paula Polestar, from EarthBound

October 12, 2013 8:06:50 AM

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer