The Sausage MLP Forums

The biggest, friendliest brony community on PunBB-Hosting!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Unfortunately, the forums are officially closed to new registrations. We have no idea if there are any plans to change this, as it's been inactive for well over a year anyhow.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 October 5, 2013 4:20:49 PM

Admin_LightStrike
Changeling

Hello im new here!

Hello i just joined like an hour ago. my (ponified) name is LightStrike! here is a pic of me!

file:///Users/camilledolce/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202013-10-05%20at%208.18.44%20AM.png



i hope i have a good time on this forum! :lyra:

 

October 5, 2013 4:20:49 PM

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 October 5, 2013 6:24:51 PM

SplatKirby
Alicorn
From: Zawame City, next to a Crack
Registered: June 19, 2012
Posts: 1932
Bits: 4
Bank: 2,427,347,901,995
Reputation :   10 

Re: Hello im new here!

Hi there! I hope you have a good time too. :)
By the way, you'll need to upload that to an image hosting server like tinypic or gifninja to show an image. ;)


My browser history and I go way back. B)

Offline

 

#3 October 5, 2013 10:44:51 PM

Axel
Retired Royal Guard
From: Somewhere in EST.
Registered: June 22, 2012
Posts: 1399
Bits: 66,571,993,454
Bank: 333,260,465,059
Reputation :   11 
Website

Re: Hello im new here!

Hello there! Welcome to our humble community.
I am the moderator on this forum, and I also hope you have a nice time here. :)


"A regular Friday audience, 90 percent feminine and 100 percent well-bred, sat stoically yesterday through thirty minutes of the most cacophonous world premiere ever heard here - the first performance anywhere of a new Violin Concerto by Arnold Schoenberg. Yesterday's piece combines the best sound effects of a hen yard at feeding time, a brisk morning in Chinatown and practice hour at a busy music conservatory. The effect on the vast majority of hearers is that of a lecture on the fourth dimension delivered in Chinese." -An anonymous Philadelphia Record reviewer, on Schoenberg's Op. 36 Violin Concerto.

"I am delighted to add another unplayable work to the repertoire." -Arnold Schoenberg, on his Op. 36 Violin Concerto.

Offline

 

#4 October 6, 2013 3:49:53 AM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Registered: May 24, 2012
Posts: 2510
Bits: 11,000,025
Bank: 6,726,507,490,197
Reputation :   16 
Website

Re: Hello im new here!

Welcome! I'm the admin, and I'm pleased to have a new brony over here. Recently I met three bronies at my school. Are you one of the people from my school that I sent the link to? If so please tell me.
If you're not someone I know though, all the better since that would mean you're someone completely new. :)


"Now wipe your eyes, blow your nose, and smile before we take off." - Paula Polestar, from EarthBound

Offline

 

#5 October 6, 2013 1:24:35 PM

Admin_LightStrike
Changeling

Re: Hello im new here!

Sausagefanclub wrote:

Welcome! I'm the admin, and I'm pleased to have a new brony over here. Recently I met three bronies at my school. Are you one of the people from my school that I sent the link to? If so please tell me.
If you're not someone I know though, all the better since that would mean you're someone completely new. :)

no im not, cuz there are like no other bronies in my school

 

#6 October 6, 2013 1:41:23 PM

MightyGarchomp
Alicorn
From: Wherever Flame Hyenard is
Registered: November 18, 2012
Posts: 1565
Bits: 2
Bank: 15,276,587,235
Reputation :   

Re: Hello im new here!

Admin_LightStrike wrote:

Sausagefanclub wrote:

Welcome! I'm the admin, and I'm pleased to have a new brony over here. Recently I met three bronies at my school. Are you one of the people from my school that I sent the link to? If so please tell me.
If you're not someone I know though, all the better since that would mean you're someone completely new. :)

no im not, cuz there are like no other bronies in my school

Hi! I'm CountBleck479, but you can call me Count.
Just curious: How did you find this forum?


http://33.media.tumblr.com/07580601b35260b0f226c8aa642f7e70/tumblr_n2q80byAO71tv5bxro2_500.gif

Offline

 

#7 October 8, 2013 2:55:54 AM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse
Registered: December 27, 2012
Posts: 1569
Bits: 7
Bank: 2,147,483,647
Reputation :   11 

Re: Hello im new here!

Now then. You may think you're looking at a forum, but you're wrong. This is just a part of the network, yes. This is just a part of what they're planning. They don't want you to know, but they've made it obvious. They created this network in order to help you forget. To help them stop what was meant to begin. We'll be rising up soon, yes. We will. But they don't want us to. They just want us to sit around on what they want us to think is a forum. But they're wrong, too. We're not actually potatoes. We're avocados. The others might not know, but now you do. We are avocados. They don't want you to know what you are though. They hate you now. And soon... they'll destroy all that we hold dear. Which in reality is absolutely nothing. All we are, is avocados. Nothing more. And they want us to think otherwise, so we won't rise. :evil:

Ignore all of the above text. :razz:

Anyway, as is in absolutely no way obvious unless you've poked around the forums quite a bit, I'm the supreme tulpamancer and Engrishman around here. Looking up those terms is not required in order to pass. Technically the orange text above was typed up by my first of three tulpae, Solar, via possession. It's a bit complicated, so again. Not required to pass. I am also somewhat insane. Good luck with "the network". :razz:

Edit: Mosehwta? NOT A WORD!

Last edited by otnayupidstay (October 8, 2013 3:04:40 AM)


18:43 - "You have thirty minutes to move your car."
18:58 - "You have fifteen minutes to move your car."
19:15 - "Your car has been crushed into a cube."
19:20 - "You have thirty minutes to move your cube."
http://i46.tinypic.com/2it3hu0.png

Offline

 

#8 October 11, 2013 1:02:59 PM

Admin_LightStrike
Changeling

Re: Hello im new here!

CountBleck479 wrote:

Admin_LightStrike wrote:

Sausagefanclub wrote:

Welcome! I'm the admin, and I'm pleased to have a new brony over here. Recently I met three bronies at my school. Are you one of the people from my school that I sent the link to? If so please tell me.
If you're not someone I know though, all the better since that would mean you're someone completely new. :)

no im not, cuz there are like no other bronies in my school

Hi! I'm CountBleck479, but you can call me Count.
Just curious: How did you find this forum?

well i was just searching mlp stuff and i found le sausage!

 

#9 October 12, 2013 4:29:02 AM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Registered: May 24, 2012
Posts: 2510
Bits: 11,000,025
Bank: 6,726,507,490,197
Reputation :   16 
Website

Re: Hello im new here!

Admin_LightStrike wrote:

well i was just searching mlp stuff and i found le sausage!

Awesome. That means we're getting higher ranks on search engines. :yes:


"Now wipe your eyes, blow your nose, and smile before we take off." - Paula Polestar, from EarthBound

Offline

 

#10 October 17, 2013 12:11:26 PM

Sparkle Nose
Banned
Registered: December 28, 2012
Posts: 164
Bits: 33
Bank: 250,591,176
Reputation :   

Re: Hello im new here!

just curious, what's with the "admin" in your name?


This signature was far too big. It has now been consumed by the darkness.

Offline

 

#11 October 17, 2013 11:01:17 PM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Registered: May 24, 2012
Posts: 2510
Bits: 11,000,025
Bank: 6,726,507,490,197
Reputation :   16 
Website

Re: Hello im new here!

Sparkle Nose wrote:

just curious, what's with the "admin" in your name?

My guess is that he used that username on a site that he owned, and decided to use it here.


"Now wipe your eyes, blow your nose, and smile before we take off." - Paula Polestar, from EarthBound

Offline

 

#12 October 20, 2013 2:14:46 PM

sjr
Non-Brony
Registered: February 4, 2013
Posts: 42
Bits: 47
Bank: 0
Reputation :   

Re: Hello im new here!

Sparkle Nose wrote:

just curious, what's with the "admin" in your name?

He's trying to destroy this forum to become admin

Offline

 

#13 October 20, 2013 5:06:27 PM

SplatKirby
Alicorn
From: Zawame City, next to a Crack
Registered: June 19, 2012
Posts: 1932
Bits: 4
Bank: 2,427,347,901,995
Reputation :   10 

Re: Hello im new here!

sjr wrote:

Sparkle Nose wrote:

just curious, what's with the "admin" in your name?

He's trying to destroy this forum to become admin

...
:lol:


My browser history and I go way back. B)

Offline

 

Adverts

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB
Hosted by PunBB-Hosting