The Sausage MLP Forums

The biggest, friendliest brony community on PunBB-Hosting!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Unfortunately, the forums are officially closed to new registrations. We have no idea if there are any plans to change this, as it's been inactive for well over a year anyhow.

Adverts

Adverts

#76 August 31, 2013 5:06:14 AM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse
Bits: 7
Bank: 2,147,483,647

Re: PONY HYPNOSIS

I've finally figured out WHY the P.A.P. file was removed, but I'm afraid that if I tell you, you'll stop working on getting it to me. Unless you absolutely guarantee that you won't stop production of the new file, don't read any of the text below. At all. Under ANY circumstances.

It was considered "dangerous" by the users of the hypnopony IRC chat, so they decided to remove it from the Google Document (And perhaps purge all downloads? I'm really not sure on this one).

If you did read the reason above, and you're thinking to stop production, don't. I've considered it for far too long to simply throw away all hope of obtaining and then proceeding to use it. If you're thinking to make me reconsider because of the reason above, don't even try. I don't care if it's dangerous, be it truly dangerous or just some idiotic hogwash somepony used to get rid of the file. I WILL get that file. Don't even think to stop me. Even if you do try, you'll fail in the end as I'll just record it myself. So think for a minute: If you are cancelling production, DON'T. You do, it might WILL be the VERY last time I speak/type to you again. :|

Last edited by otnayupidstay (August 31, 2013 5:07:29 AM)

18:43 - "You have thirty minutes to move your car."
18:58 - "You have fifteen minutes to move your car."
19:15 - "Your car has been crushed into a cube."
19:20 - "You have thirty minutes to move your cube."
http://i46.tinypic.com/2it3hu0.png

August 31, 2013 5:06:14 AM

AdBot
Advertisements

#77 August 31, 2013 5:47:39 AM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Bits: 11,000,025
Bank: 6,726,507,490,197
Website

If you or CB don't get to it first, I will try to find a good time to record it. Just not sure if/when I'll be ready.

"Now wipe your eyes, blow your nose, and smile before we take off." - Paula Polestar, from EarthBound

#78 September 9, 2013 8:18:12 PM

Guts Man
Changeling

Okay... I'm doing a semi thread necro but whatever.

Like, do you turn all out on pony when you get triggered into it? Because if you suddenly went on all fours claiming you were Rainbow Dash in public I'm pretty sure you would get yourself in some sorta problem pretty quickly and everyone would think you were insane.

I'm sorry if I got the facts wrong as I am not an expert on it (I listened to one 20 minute basic Hypnosis recording once and that's it.) But making yourself think you're a pony could have consequences.

Sorry for trying to rain on your parade if I come across like that, but I'm just a bit curious (And hey, I'm an open minded person so I might even try it if the argument is good.)

#79 September 9, 2013 8:31:22 PM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse
Bits: 7
Bank: 2,147,483,647

The thing is, the hypnosis as trigger phrases, thus meaning it can be turned on/off at will. If the hypnosis script writers didn't know it wasn't acceptable to transform into a pony in public, they wouldn't put in the trigger phrases.

18:43 - "You have thirty minutes to move your car."
18:58 - "You have fifteen minutes to move your car."
19:15 - "Your car has been crushed into a cube."
19:20 - "You have thirty minutes to move your cube."
http://i46.tinypic.com/2it3hu0.png

#80 September 9, 2013 8:42:13 PM

SplatKirby
Alicorn
Bits: 4
Bank: 2,427,347,901,995

Guts Man wrote:

[offtopic]Well, there's bad necroposting, and there's acceptable necroposting. You're fine.[/offtopic]
But yeah, what otnay said. And to add, most people don't go around saying the trigger words in public anyway. At least, in my experience. If anyone out there does do this, my regards and make sure the mental hospital they try to stuff ya in is comfy. (That's you as in not specifically you, but as in anyone.) :razz:

My browser history and I go way back. B)

#81 September 9, 2013 11:59:45 PM

MightyGarchomp
Alicorn
Bits: 2
Bank: 15,276,587,235

Guts Man wrote:

Like, do you turn all out on pony when you get triggered into it? Because if you suddenly went on all fours claiming you were Rainbow Dash in public I'm pretty sure you would get yourself in some sorta problem pretty quickly and everyone would think you were insane.

I'm sorry if I got the facts wrong as I am not an expert on it (I listened to one 20 minute basic Hypnosis recording once and that's it.) But making yourself think you're a pony could have consequences.

Sorry for trying to rain on your parade if I come across like that, but I'm just a bit curious (And hey, I'm an open minded person so I might even try it if the argument is good.)

WHATTHEIT'SGUTSMANUSETHEHYPERBOMBNOW!!!

http://33.media.tumblr.com/07580601b35260b0f226c8aa642f7e70/tumblr_n2q80byAO71tv5bxro2_500.gif

#82 September 10, 2013 12:27:33 AM

SplatKirby
Alicorn

CountBleck479 wrote:

Guts Man wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

#83 September 10, 2013 12:32:09 AM

Axel
Retired Royal Guard
Bits: 66,571,993,454
Bank: 333,260,465,059
Website

SplatKirby wrote:

CountBleck479 wrote:

Guts Man wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I knew that would happen.

"A regular Friday audience, 90 percent feminine and 100 percent well-bred, sat stoically yesterday through thirty minutes of the most cacophonous world premiere ever heard here - the first performance anywhere of a new Violin Concerto by Arnold Schoenberg. Yesterday's piece combines the best sound effects of a hen yard at feeding time, a brisk morning in Chinatown and practice hour at a busy music conservatory. The effect on the vast majority of hearers is that of a lecture on the fourth dimension delivered in Chinese." -An anonymous Philadelphia Record reviewer, on Schoenberg's Op. 36 Violin Concerto.

"I am delighted to add another unplayable work to the repertoire." -Arnold Schoenberg, on his Op. 36 Violin Concerto.

#84 September 10, 2013 7:23:32 AM

Guts Man
Changeling

otnayupidstay wrote:

The thing is, the hypnosis as trigger phrases, thus meaning it can be turned on/off at will. If the hypnosis script writers didn't know it wasn't acceptable to transform into a pony in public, they wouldn't put in the trigger phrases.

That's good, I'm going to guess the triggers are very specific to avoid such things.

#85 October 14, 2013 5:26:12 PM

Axel
Retired Royal Guard
Website

A Spitfire file is in development!
I'm excited! :D

"A regular Friday audience, 90 percent feminine and 100 percent well-bred, sat stoically yesterday through thirty minutes of the most cacophonous world premiere ever heard here - the first performance anywhere of a new Violin Concerto by Arnold Schoenberg. Yesterday's piece combines the best sound effects of a hen yard at feeding time, a brisk morning in Chinatown and practice hour at a busy music conservatory. The effect on the vast majority of hearers is that of a lecture on the fourth dimension delivered in Chinese." -An anonymous Philadelphia Record reviewer, on Schoenberg's Op. 36 Violin Concerto.

"I am delighted to add another unplayable work to the repertoire." -Arnold Schoenberg, on his Op. 36 Violin Concerto.

#86 October 17, 2013 12:14:59 PM

Sparkle Nose
Banned
Bits: 33
Bank: 250,591,176

what's with all of the melodrama in the thread?

This signature was far too big. It has now been consumed by the darkness.

#87 October 19, 2013 11:27:11 PM

SplatKirby
Alicorn

You mean at the top? Not even I know.
Anyway, I recently got back into it (by the way, there's a new Hypnopony site by some of the same people) and started trying the Shining Armor file. I like it.
hypnoponies.niceboard.com
OH AND BY THE WAY!
I'm mixing a Shining Armor file and a GAWSHDAWN BATMAN file. o3o

Last edited by SplatKirby (October 20, 2013 2:08:10 AM)

#88 October 27, 2013 2:24:31 AM

Axel
Retired Royal Guard
Website

So.
October 15th was the day I began my runs with the Rainbow Dash file.
In the short space of ten days...
a) My thigh muscles burn constantly with the desire to go freakin' fast.
b) Someone called me a parkour wizard, to which I responded with a way that I usually wouldn't respond with: "Yup. That's me."
c) I don't recognize my brother's name and call him "Aniki", or big brother.
d) My favorite color rapidly switched to cyan.
e) I've become sort of a fanboy.
f) I use the phrase "OHMAGOSH" a lot.
g) I've finally come to terms with the fact that the Wonderbolts are AMAZING :rainbowdash:
h) CAPS LOCK IS FUN :D
So yeah.
Also, my trigger is like my coffee.
For example, I was really wiped out one morning in school from only five hours of sleep. So I said the trigger words and my tiredness was gone...
Weird, huh?
Additionally, I've become more self-confident. 8)
But I derped yesterday when I called myself "Dash". I think that's what happened.

#89 November 18, 2013 1:45:50 AM

Axel
Retired Royal Guard
Website

Another hypnosis update...
I'm no longer Dash.
I'm myself now.
Dash hypnosis was costing me part of my grades and my friends, to make a month-long story short.

#90 December 4, 2013 2:13:26 AM

Axel
Retired Royal Guard
Website

Update time. Not that anyone looks here anymore.

Apparently I'm a very adventurous sailor. If I was an exceptional artist I'd show you all what I look like on a voyage, but I'm in fact a terrible artist. :razz:
Come HERE to find my journal. :D

EDIT: And this is a triple post, BTW. :rainbowderp3:

Adverts

Board footer