The Sausage MLP Forums

The biggest, friendliest brony community on PunBB-Hosting!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Unfortunately, the forums are officially closed to new registrations. We have no idea if there are any plans to change this, as it's been inactive for well over a year anyhow.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 December 30, 2013 9:09:08 PM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse
Bits: 7
Bank: 2,147,483,647

The Journey

This is the only topic that will ever be needed for this game. Anyway, The Journey sort of picks up where Advent 2 DX stops, so let's get the whole story sorted out real quick. First off, SPOILER: After beating Chaos and escaping Dementia, you find that I have died and been reincarnated as a cat. The cat attempts to fight you, and if you lose, it goes back in time to kill CryptGhast and Exava, mere moments before Valstriros' Defeat. This causes the story of Advent 2 DX to occur rather than Advent 3, which causes this game's story to happen instead.

Anyway, the game is set to play a lot like GG2, and currently has the following playable characters (Listed by username, real names are only shown on the document to keep things simple, though they may be shown that way in-game too) [We can have 9 characters total.]:
Name [Role] (Info)
Me
CountBleck479
Nintendoandfriends
Sausagefanclub
MightyMetagross(Unlockable, Criteria Unknown, Stats Unknown)

As for bosses, there are planned to be 45 bosses as of yet, and this game is liable to be longer than Advent, Advent 2, and Advent 3 combined. No guarantee though. The bosses are as follows (Designer of the boss in brackets, if known. If marked as [Reserved], the boss has a basic concept, but is as of yet unnamed/unassigned.):
[Book 1]
1. ???
2. ???
3. ???
[Book 2]
4. ??? (Reserved for design by SFC)
5. otnay 1 [Me]
6. NaF 1 [NaF]
7. CB 1 [CB]
8. SFC 1 [SFC]
9. Valstriros 1
[Book 3]
10. ???
11. ???
12. ??? [Reserved]
13. ??? [Reserved]
14. ??? [Reserved]
15. ??? [Reserved]
16. ??? [Reserved]
17. ??? [Reserved]
18. ??? (Reserved for design by SFC)
19. Guardian [Me]
[Book 4]
20. Tempura Wizard [CB]
21. ???
22. ???
23. ???
24. ???
25. ???
26. ???
27. MightyMetagross
28. Dark MM
[Book 5]
29. ???
30. ???
31. ???
32. ???
33. Krunicus [Krunicus]
34. ???
35. ???
36. ???
37. Venovia [Venovia]
38. Venovia (Rematch) [Venovia]
39. Dark Lord/Lorf/Loaf [Me]
40. Xarpid [CB]
[Book 6 (Bonus Bosses)]
41. Alternate Cheetah otnay [Me]
42. Nicol Bolas [CB]
43. ???
44. ???
45. The Destroyer [Me (for the most part)]

If you wish to design a boss, just tell me the number of the boss. All boss designs should be on the GDoc, and not here. If you wish to be a character, fill out a form on the GDoc.

If the GDoc isn't shared with you, tell me your GMail, and I'll share it with you when I get the chance.

Last edited by otnayupidstay (December 31, 2013 5:27:01 AM)

18:43 - "You have thirty minutes to move your car."
18:58 - "You have fifteen minutes to move your car."
19:15 - "Your car has been crushed into a cube."
19:20 - "You have thirty minutes to move your cube."
http://i46.tinypic.com/2it3hu0.png

December 30, 2013 9:09:08 PM

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 January 30, 2014 9:04:38 PM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse
Bits: 7
Bank: 2,147,483,647

Re: The Journey

The Sequel is planned! Or... The Prequel... Uh... Anyway, the game takes place... before? After? I have no idea. Anyway, it's directly linked to The Journey, though the playstyle will be more closely related to what was initially planned for NIGHTMARE before it was killed. There are 4 realms, each with their own hero in them. You can start in any of the 4, but later in the game, you'll have all of the heroes, and enter a final fifth realm. I already know that NaF, Krunicus, and myself are involved. Not sure if SFC will be or not. :roll:

SPOILER: At the end of the game, the timeline is so mixed up that it can never be fixed at all.

The five realms are not yet even speculated on, and there will be 10 bosses to each realm except the fifth (which has 11), meaning a total of 51 bosses.

You are welcome to design a boss ON THE DOCUMENT. It should be shared with you, after I clear the original Sequel document and rename it. :razz:

Otherwise, *points to preceding post*.

Last edited by otnayupidstay (February 6, 2014 4:10:48 AM)

18:43 - "You have thirty minutes to move your car."
18:58 - "You have fifteen minutes to move your car."
19:15 - "Your car has been crushed into a cube."
19:20 - "You have thirty minutes to move your cube."
http://i46.tinypic.com/2it3hu0.png

Adverts

Board footer