The Sausage MLP Forums

The biggest, friendliest brony community on PunBB-Hosting!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Unfortunately, the forums are officially closed to new registrations. We have no idea if there are any plans to change this, as it's been inactive for well over a year anyhow.

Adverts

Adverts

• Index
  •  » Roleplays
  •  » An RPG based on that one story from my attempt to get a million words.

#1 January 31, 2014 8:21:28 PM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse
Bits: 7
Bank: 2,147,483,647

An RPG based on that one story from my attempt to get a million words.

To some extent.

Anyway, this is a self-insert. In order to save time and questions later, some things that don't apply at the start will be thrown into the form. Traveling from city to city can be done in either a matter of seconds or a matter of millennia, depending on what's the deal here. Factioning is allowed, but a faction can have no more than 5 people/ponies in it. Factions can NOT have both humans and ponies for more than 3 consecutive days (real time).

Factions
NaaN!

Characters (Unicorns are Purple Text, Earth Ponies are Orange Text, Pegasi are Blue Text, Alicorns are White Text, and Humans are Black Text. Non-Humans that don't fit under other categories are Green Text.)

Me (No Faction)

Signup Form
Name:
Race (as pony. Alicorns are not allowed except in special circumstances):
Faction (only put something here if you plan to remain human, unless you're going to abandon it to become a pony. Can be used for aesthetic purposes.):

LET US BEGIN!

18:43 - "You have thirty minutes to move your car."
18:58 - "You have fifteen minutes to move your car."
19:15 - "Your car has been crushed into a cube."
19:20 - "You have thirty minutes to move your cube."
http://i46.tinypic.com/2it3hu0.png

January 31, 2014 8:21:28 PM

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 January 31, 2014 10:47:55 PM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Bits: 11,000,025
Bank: 6,726,507,490,197
Website

Re: An RPG based on that one story from my attempt to get a million words.

I'll give it a go, but please remember that I'm not good with keeping up with RPGs.

Nickname: SFC
Race: Human

"Now wipe your eyes, blow your nose, and smile before we take off." - Paula Polestar, from EarthBound

#3 February 1, 2014 4:19:35 PM

MightyGarchomp
Alicorn
Bits: 2
Bank: 15,276,587,235

Name: CountBleck479
Race: Pegasus. Until transformed, vampire.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/07580601b35260b0f226c8aa642f7e70/tumblr_n2q80byAO71tv5bxro2_500.gif

#4 February 3, 2014 4:07:19 PM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse

(I've decided to name all of the FBI agents in the RPG that we ever come across "Smith". If you catch the reference, 4.3 points to you. :razz: (Points do not have any purpose whatsoever, and cannot be tracked. The incentive is merely to cause interest and failed attempts to answer the question.) POINTS!)

Sausagefanclub wrote:

I'll give it a go, but please remember that I'm not good with keeping up with RPGs.

Nickname: SFC
Race: Human

Something in this form doesn't seem quite right... Unless you're never going to transform, which illogical.

Forgot my form:
Name: Robert
Race: Human -> Alicorn (Before you get mad, that's exactly what happened in the story. :trixieleft:)

I was outside, not really playing with my dog, and more or less ignoring her whilst swinging a metal pole around in an attempt to tear up a four-by-four sticking out of the ground. The metal pole was doing nothing, because I was too far away, so I began throwing rocks at it. After about three rocks, I came across a glowing purple gemstone that felt as though it burned to the touch somewhat. I threw it at the four-by-four as well, and on impact, the board transformed into a cracker. I stared in disbelief for a moment at the completely arbitrary spectacle I'd just witnessed.

#5 February 3, 2014 6:40:04 PM

MightyGarchomp
Alicorn
Bits: 2
Bank: 15,276,587,235

I was busy arguing with a fellow vampire on the phone.
"I'm telling you, Sonic didn't actually die!" I yelled.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/07580601b35260b0f226c8aa642f7e70/tumblr_n2q80byAO71tv5bxro2_500.gif

#6 February 3, 2014 7:18:47 PM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse

(Sorry if this seems rushed, but I want the actual interaction to start ASAP.)

I went over to pick up the stone that transformed a board into a cracker, and noticed something was a bit off. I then realized what I was holding: the Philosopher's Stone. I turned it in hand, and the crackerboard and the shed both disappeared, as a set of titanium armor was forged directly to where I was wearing it. I turned the stone some more, and a sword emerged from the concrete area in the backyard. About forty minutes later, the entirety of the backyard was more barren than it was when I'd started, and the stone was now embedded into a golden crown that I had forged from the water supply. I was told to go inside and go to sleep at that time, and for the sake of saving time, I just kept my armor and crown on for the night.

• Index
  •  » Roleplays
  •  » An RPG based on that one story from my attempt to get a million words.

Adverts

Board footer