The Sausage MLP Forums

The biggest, friendliest brony community on PunBB-Hosting!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Unfortunately, the forums are officially closed to new registrations. We have no idea if there are any plans to change this, as it's been inactive for well over a year anyhow.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 January 26, 2014 12:02:50 PM

OrbitalBlueprint
Changeling

Timelords VS Daleks RPG!

Hello fellow Timelords! I saw something similiar ("TARDISRPG") in the roleplay proposal thread, and that inspired me to make this!

This story takes place at around 100 years before the great time war. DON'T try to do anything to prevent the time war, it will happen. I don't know how far this will go, maybe each new page will be 5 years apart? I don't know, but we have TIME TRAVEL! =D

So, here's the idea. As the Doctor is trying to save earth, and news hits Gallifrey that the Daleks want to take over Arcadia! They are planning a war, but this is simply a Gallifreyan rumor which yet has to be confirmed.

You are a young Timelord who yet has to earn his TARDIS. You are the first one to hear about this rumor, but what are you going to do?

You can form teams in this roleplay, but each team has a maximum of 4 Timelords.

USERS

OrbitalBlueprint
REGENERATIONS: ???
ADDITIONAL INFO: OrbitalBlueprint is an old Timelord who sits in the highest tower of Arcadia, Gallifrey's capital city. There he oversees the activities of each Timelord every day. He's like the Santa of the universe.

Sausagefanclub
REGENERATIONS: 0
ADDITIONAL INFO: SFC is a more peaceful Time Lord who prefers to use his mind rather than his weapons. He helps out by forming strategies or using SCIENCE!

SplatKirby
ADDITIONAL INFO: Splat is a quick-to-a-fight Time Lord. Sometimes he uses a fake Irish accent.

NintendoAndFriends
ADDITIONAL INFO: A silent Time Lord who wears steampunk glasses and normal carries around a monkey wrench. Very rational, and is more adept in technology that actual fighting. Has a knack for history. Also has a brown stubble. Is only known as NaF. Well, in the universe of the RPG. We all obviously know what it stands for.

HOW TO SIGN UP
You must leave a reply to this topic including following information:
Your name will be the same one you use on these forums. Your rank will be provided by me and your regeneration number will rise whenever you die.

NOTES
-There are currently three ranks: STUDENT, TIMELORD and HERO. You can earn these depending on your actions during the RP.
-If you want to participate, but don't know much about Doctor Who, I strongly recommend that you check out the TARDIS Data Core, a Doctor Who Wiki.

Last edited by OrbitalBlueprint (February 1, 2014 8:35:14 PM)

January 26, 2014 12:02:50 PM

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 January 26, 2014 7:00:41 PM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Bits: 11,000,025
Bank: 6,726,507,490,197
Website

Re: Timelords VS Daleks RPG!

Sounds fun! I'll give it a try. I hope I don't go inactive when I'm needed for an important plot point.

Additional info: SFC is a more peaceful Time Lord who prefers to use his mind rather than his weapons. He helps out by forming strategies or using SCIENCE!

He's still in his first life. He looks like a nerdy old professor with glasses, but he has plenty of energy.
By the way, maybe you should include descriptions of the personalities of each Time Lord's past lives once one of them regenerates.

"Now wipe your eyes, blow your nose, and smile before we take off." - Paula Polestar, from EarthBound

#3 January 29, 2014 2:26:11 AM

SplatKirby
Alicorn
Bits: 3
Bank: 2,427,347,901,995

Sweet! Someone piggybacked! :D
ADDITIONAL INFO: Splat is a quick-to-a-fight Time Lord. Sometimes he uses a fake Irish accent.

My browser history and I go way back. B)

#4 January 29, 2014 9:13:26 PM

OrbitalBlueprint
Changeling

Guh. You guys won't believe how hard formatting the text was to me. I've formatted the text on my phone since I'm not allowed to go on the computer until tomorrow. As soon as I'm on it I'll add more info to the main post.

I'll see if at least 1 further person joins before I start. If no one else joins then it'll be you two who try to go through the plot.

#5 January 31, 2014 11:18:43 PM

LogicalFallacy
Not So Supreme Ruler
Bits: 101
Bank: 610,371,634,227,267

Yay! My cable is back and this is what I see, along with the other rpgs. YUSH!

Additional info: A silent Time Lord who wears steampunk glasses and normal carries around a monkey wrench. Very rational, and is more adept in technology that actual fighting. Has a knack for history. Also has a brown stubble. Is only known as NaF. Well, in the universe of the RPG. We all obviously know what it stands for.

I don't watch a lot of Doctor Who, but I know basic stuff. 13 regenerations, Daleks are evil robot things bent on conquering the universe, the TARDIS disguises itself as a police box, etc. Do you think I'll pick up stuff on the way?

http://i57.tinypic.com/2hd1es6.png

#6 January 31, 2014 11:36:03 PM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Website

Nintendoandfriends wrote:

I don't watch a lot of Doctor Who, but I know basic stuff. 13 regenerations, Daleks are evil robot things bent on conquering the universe, the TARDIS disguises itself as a police box, etc. Do you think I'll pick up stuff on the way?

You may want to read up a bit to make sure you don't get lost. As you may know, Doctor Who is a very confusing show if you don't know all the necessary information.

"Now wipe your eyes, blow your nose, and smile before we take off." - Paula Polestar, from EarthBound

#7 January 31, 2014 11:54:45 PM

LogicalFallacy
Not So Supreme Ruler

Sausagefanclub wrote:

You may want to read up a bit to make sure you don't get lost. As you may know, Doctor Who is a very confusing show if you don't know all the necessary information.

Well, time to go on a Doctor Who wiki walk. :P

#8 February 1, 2014 2:16:44 AM

SplatKirby
Alicorn

Sausagefanclub wrote:

Well, time to go on a Doctor Who wiki walk. :P

Heh, got that right.
BTW, Orbital, I'm pretty sure this is right, but this is Time War-centric, correct?

#9 February 1, 2014 8:28:40 PM

OrbitalBlueprint
Changeling

This RPG is set a few centuries before the Time War. I have an idea as to how I will build up the moment to it, but in the mean time, let's get started!

It was just another day in The Academy. Sausagefanclub, SplatKirby and NintenoAndFriends were sitting around in the Gallifreyan History class, looking bored. The teacher is currently talking about Omega, occasionally muttering something along the lines of 'madman' and 'blue box'. The three of them are boring themselves to death, along with the rest of the class. Suddenly, the teacher looks at his watch, apologizes and quickly runs out of the room, shouting that he will be back in five minutes. He leaves the classroom, and shortly after, TT-Capsule (TARDIS) sounds can be heard. What will you three do to pass your time?

Notes:
-Since you are still students, you haven't got your TARDISes. So you can't simply run out of the class, go on adventures and return at the correct time to be back within five minutes.
-You have following items: holographic papers, holographic pens, an intergalactic frequency capturing device and your textbooks. You can do anything you want with those items.
-Since you three are sitting next to each other, you are good friends in the history of this roleplay.
-Remember: There's the rest of the class around you. There will always be at least one student who tells weird actions to the teacher.

#10 February 1, 2014 9:39:43 PM

SplatKirby
Alicorn

I lean back and look at Sausage. "Did you have any notes I could see?"

#11 February 2, 2014 12:42:56 AM

OrbitalBlueprint
Changeling

Waiting for SFC to respond...

#12 February 2, 2014 1:51:58 AM

LogicalFallacy
Not So Supreme Ruler

OrbitalBlueprint wrote:

Waiting for SFC to respond...

(Um, I don't mean to be rude, but are you gonna do this every time someone takes a bit to respond? It's a bit unneeded. I think we all know that we're waiting for him. I don't think we need a loading screen message. :derpy: I'm not trying to be rude, but I think if you do that enough times it'll clutter up the thread. Just trying to be helpful. Also, if this as meant to be a bit of a bump, I think you should wait at least 2 days. Might as well RP since I took the time to post.)

NaF, while not that excited, was certainly more interested than the rest of the class. History had always been his subject. The abstractness  of previous events compared to the (relatively)mundane life of the present day fascinated him. As soon as he heard Splat ask SFC for notes, he quickly turned around to face him. He showed Splat the holographic paper he was writing on for notes. His penmanship wasn't very good, but it was at least legible---it would help if he took off the steampunk goggles.

(Sorry SFC, but I wanted to jump in. :rainbowdash:)

#13 February 2, 2014 3:58:50 AM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Website

SFC nodded and showed Splat the things he had written down. Some of it looked unnecessarily complicated and there were a few pointless doodles here and there, but most of the things the teacher had mentioned were on the paper. "Here you go. Sorry if it's a bit hard to read."

#14 February 2, 2014 4:18:26 AM

SplatKirby
Alicorn

"Ah, thanks." Splat said, trying to read off both Time Lord's papers. He scribbled down about half of each of their notes. (For Nintendo, some strange penmanship was required, which often turned into Sausage's doodles.)

#15 February 4, 2014 11:42:12 PM

Resaix
Changeling

Suddenly, a student burst in. He wore dark denim and a leather jacket (with a sonic screwdriver pocket sewn on the inside). He was breathing heavily. The teacher sighed. "Resaix, you're late. And why are you wearing those ridiculous clothes? Ten points to anybody who can recognize the style." Resaix smiled sheepishly and sat down. "Class," began the teacher, "this is Resaix Ilesmakara, a 479 year old Time Lord beginning his studies here at Arcadia University. Mr. Ilesmakara, your seat is over there, next to SFC."

Last edited by Resaix (February 5, 2014 12:22:49 AM)

Adverts

Board footer