The Sausage MLP Forums

The biggest, friendliest brony community on PunBB-Hosting!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Unfortunately, the forums are officially closed to new registrations. We have no idea if there are any plans to change this, as it's been inactive for well over a year anyhow.

Adverts

Adverts

#51 March 18, 2014 6:02:06 PM

MightyGarchomp
Alicorn
From: Wherever Flame Hyenard is
Registered: November 18, 2012
Posts: 1565
Bits: 2
Bank: 15,276,587,235
Reputation :   

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

> Tell Unnamed Guard #5 I'm done for now. Attempt to walk behind him.


http://33.media.tumblr.com/07580601b35260b0f226c8aa642f7e70/tumblr_n2q80byAO71tv5bxro2_500.gif

Offline

 

March 18, 2014 6:02:06 PM

AdBot
Advertisements

#52 March 18, 2014 6:09:16 PM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse
Registered: December 27, 2012
Posts: 1569
Bits: 7
Bank: 2,147,483,647
Reputation :   11 

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

CountBleck479 wrote:

> Tell Unnamed Guard #5 I'm done for now. Attempt to walk behind him.

Unnamed Guard #5 calls off Unnamed Guard #6, and tells you to follow him for your choice of armor. There's silver armor, which is broken easily but provides a lot of protection, Leather armor, which doesn't break very easily, but provides little protection, and a ring, which provides more protection for each turn in combat, but none at first.


18:43 - "You have thirty minutes to move your car."
18:58 - "You have fifteen minutes to move your car."
19:15 - "Your car has been crushed into a cube."
19:20 - "You have thirty minutes to move your cube."
http://i46.tinypic.com/2it3hu0.png

Offline

 

#53 March 18, 2014 6:12:24 PM

MightyGarchomp
Alicorn
From: Wherever Flame Hyenard is
Registered: November 18, 2012
Posts: 1565
Bits: 2
Bank: 15,276,587,235
Reputation :   

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

> Choose the ring.


http://33.media.tumblr.com/07580601b35260b0f226c8aa642f7e70/tumblr_n2q80byAO71tv5bxro2_500.gif

Offline

 

#54 March 18, 2014 7:33:53 PM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse
Registered: December 27, 2012
Posts: 1569
Bits: 7
Bank: 2,147,483,647
Reputation :   11 

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

CountBleck479 wrote:

> Choose the ring.

The guard hands you the ring and you put it on. He leads you back to the throne room. "Now remember," the queen says. "you have to return the Star to us before the end of the week, when Ardretz plans to take over. Again, I can trust you, correct?"


18:43 - "You have thirty minutes to move your car."
18:58 - "You have fifteen minutes to move your car."
19:15 - "Your car has been crushed into a cube."
19:20 - "You have thirty minutes to move your cube."
http://i46.tinypic.com/2it3hu0.png

Offline

 

#55 March 19, 2014 2:35:25 PM

MightyGarchomp
Alicorn
From: Wherever Flame Hyenard is
Registered: November 18, 2012
Posts: 1565
Bits: 2
Bank: 15,276,587,235
Reputation :   

Re: Quest of Hiro CRPG

> Nod, and... uh... bow, I guess.


http://33.media.tumblr.com/07580601b35260b0f226c8aa642f7e70/tumblr_n2q80byAO71tv5bxro2_500.gif

Offline

 

Adverts

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB
Hosted by PunBB-Hosting