The Sausage MLP Forums

The biggest, friendliest brony community on PunBB-Hosting!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Unfortunately, the forums are officially closed to new registrations. We have no idea if there are any plans to change this, as it's been inactive for well over a year anyhow.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 March 24, 2014 8:38:49 PM

SplatKirby
Alicorn
Bits: 4
Bank: 2,427,347,901,995

So.

To preface this (with a cliché remark that really never helps):
IT'S NOT YOUR GUYS' FAULTS.
'Course, if you didn't think that, that's great and stuff. Awesome for you. :razz:
I've been thinking about this for a while, since at least January of this year. I'm leaving the forum, because I don't want to feel tied to a place. I mean, I visit this place every other day, so it's become more than a habit. Now, I'm gonna say this: It's gonna be hard for me. XD I don't think there are people that can replace you guys--okay, definitely not. Even the forumers that have become really inactive. So...I guess I'll list the good things about you guys. ;)
Sausage: You're the awesome big brother figure here, and always have been. You've also been here the entire time, which is more than I can say. A lot more. You've done your best to support us, even and especially when we've acted like little kids.
(I'm really not going to bother putting Axel here, because I could just tell him in person if I was leaving the house...or something. I dunno. :rainbowderp2:)
Mokat: I didn't really see you all that often, but I will say that I judged you a little off the bat. (In my defense, it was a good bias. Like, the kind you want.) Either way, my opinion's changed for the better, and you do your job dutifully and quickly whenever you're on.
Older members (Lolkid, SerpentSong, Rainbow Dash, and members who really are as inactive as discorded Twilight stuck in an underground bunker, no offense): I remember you guys well. You were always cheerful and whenever something was down, you did your best to...uh, turn their frown upside down.
jukyter: I hate to say it, but 60% of my good memories of you were from before October of 2012. That said, you have made me laugh, and then brought me back to reality.
(Man, those mini corn dogs I had for lunch were SO good.)
Nintendo: Dang, how far back do we go? At least Pokémon Park RPG when you were MrBackpacks, your alt. You've never spoke condescendingly to me, and personally I love it when you say pal. Not in a weird way. It defines your character. Or something. You've been that guy whose humor comes naturally.
CB: I could say the same things I said about Nintendo to you, but that would be like copy-pasting, and that's not cool. Even if you've not been on a good foot with us for a while, you're a great guy. You have a lot of merits, and you've made me laugh and grin.
Otnay: I love your backstory. You're steeped in internet jokes (which is great). You've done things your own way. You're an individual. I do hope to see those mechanics skills put to good use. XD
Coco: Yeah, coco, you're on here. Heh heh. In the short time you've been here 'til now, I can tell you have a larger-than-life personality and a PARTY HARD attitude. Keep. It. Up.
Newer members: Dangit, why can't you people be more active? XD I love seeing people come in through the forums, and I'm seriously hoping somepony comes along that will stay. Like, long.
And there are tons of ponies (or maybe not, I don't know how much you all weigh) that I'd really like to spend time on, but I've spent a half of an hour on this post. Call me slow or whatever.
Now, I have a fimfiction, so I'll probably update that with new stories and stuff, so that's the best way to get in touch with me. Is there a PM feature there? I hope so. Use that.
I think that's really drawn out all I have to say, except for bye!
Oh, and :mmmmustache:.

My browser history and I go way back. B)

March 24, 2014 8:38:49 PM

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 March 24, 2014 8:42:51 PM

LogicalFallacy
Not So Supreme Ruler
Bits: 101
Bank: 610,371,634,227,267

Re: So.

Splat, pal! D-:
Oh, man, I hope I can see you on fimfiction. Do you mind telling me your fimfiction account name?
It's so sad to see you go. It'll be impossible to fill this void in the forum.
…Now who will make jokes when we argue? Otnay doesn't do it anymore…it helps brighten things up.
NVM, found it. I'm LogicalFallacy. :D

Last edited by Nintendoandfriends (March 24, 2014 8:53:37 PM)

http://i57.tinypic.com/2hd1es6.png

#3 March 24, 2014 9:59:43 PM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Bits: 11,000,025
Bank: 6,726,507,490,197
Website

Well, I wish you the best of luck with wherever you're going next.
And if it's not too much trouble for you, please do visit us every once in a while because it's lonely here.

"Now wipe your eyes, blow your nose, and smile before we take off." - Paula Polestar, from EarthBound

#4 March 24, 2014 11:36:11 PM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse
Bits: 7
Bank: 2,147,483,647

Sorry to see you go.

However, I have one question...

:mmmmustache:?

Wait, no, that wasn't it. I meant to ask:

What exactly does this mean for you being in the tournament? Are you dropping out, or something, or some other thing?

18:43 - "You have thirty minutes to move your car."
18:58 - "You have fifteen minutes to move your car."
19:15 - "Your car has been crushed into a cube."
19:20 - "You have thirty minutes to move your cube."
http://i46.tinypic.com/2it3hu0.png

#5 March 25, 2014 10:07:58 PM

SplatKirby
Alicorn
Bits: 4
Bank: 2,427,347,901,995

Sorry, but yeah, it does mean I'm dropping out. >.<
Thanks to all three of you, though, and best of luck to you all as well.

My browser history and I go way back. B)

#6 March 26, 2014 4:27:38 PM

MightyGarchomp
Alicorn
Bits: 2
Bank: 15,276,587,235

SplatKirby wrote:

CB: I could say the same things I said about Nintendo to you, but that would be like copy-pasting, and that's not cool. Even if you've not been on a good foot with us for a while (raises Your Eternal Reward), you're a great guy. You have a lot of merits, and you've made me laugh and grin. (throws Your Eternal Reward into the scrap melter)

All joking aside, I'm going to miss you. You were the first guy to comment on one of my (newer) RPs. I will never forget that.
What, no mention to us? (That was MightyMetagross. Long story short, she became an accidental tulpa.)

Last edited by CountBleck479 (March 26, 2014 4:29:42 PM)

http://33.media.tumblr.com/07580601b35260b0f226c8aa642f7e70/tumblr_n2q80byAO71tv5bxro2_500.gif

Adverts

Board footer