The Sausage MLP Forums

The biggest, friendliest brony community on PunBB-Hosting!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Unfortunately, the forums are officially closed to new registrations. We have no idea if there are any plans to change this, as it's been inactive for well over a year anyhow.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 October 19, 2014 6:33:07 PM

MightyGarchomp
Alicorn
Bits: 2
Bank: 15,276,587,235
Fandom High

Shamelessly stolen from the NaNoWriMo forums.

Yes, we've all seen Marvel High. Maybe you've also come across DC High, or Comic High. Or maybe even Villain High. But the one thing we haven't seen yet is a place where all the fandoms can come together in peace. Or not. Maybe the Doctor and Iron Man have an age old rivalry. Or perhaps Sherlock Holmes somehow manages to get along just fine with Merlin. It's all up to you.
The name says it all. High school, but with characters from fandoms. It's kinda like that old Redmond Academy thing we did, but instead of us in the school, we just have fandom characters. Ages can be retooled if needed. Portals can be found in the school to various other universes (like Earth 616, or the world of Percy Jackson, or Camelot, or 221B, or whatever). If you have any other questions, just ask.

RULES:
- Only one character per franchise per person. So Agni, you cannot have two Touhou characters. Same goes for LogicalFallacy with Ace Attorney. Same for me with Mother 3. *grumble* But you can have multiple characters, if you want. As many as you can handle.
- Typical RPG rules. See this thread for details.
- Please wait for me to accept your characters before starting. If I've already accepted one of your characters, though, you don't need to wait.
- This is a cross-fandom roleplay, open to canon or OC characters from any universe.
- Please put your favorite candy bar in the "other" section of your form if you read the rules.

Character list
CountBleck479:
Fawful(Mario and Luigi)
Claus/Masked Man(Mother 3)
LogicalFallacy:
Athena(Ace Attorney)
SplatKirby:
Hiromi Nase(Kyoukai no Kanata/Beyond the Boundary)

Form
Name: (First and last, please. Middle names and nicknames are optional.)
Age: (This is a high school, so 14-18. PM me and I might make an exception.)
Fandom: (Plain and simple. Which fandom are they from, if applicable?)
Fandom- specific info: (Are they a time lord? What's their superhero alias? And special powers? Which Hogwarts house? etc. Any info that's specific to the fandom.)
Appearance: (Pics and descriptions are both fine)
Personality: (Not optional, but "to be RPed" is okay)
Bio: (Same as above)
Other:

Here are the characters I'm going to use.

Name: Claus/Masked Man(Last name unknown)
Fandom: Mother 3
Fandom- specific info: (WARNING: Contains spoilers for Mother 3. This is an awesome game, go play it.) He wields a sword and has one hand replaced with a blaster. Can also summon lightning, though it can be reflected easily. Even a simple mirror will reflect it. His ultimate weapon is PK Love, which fires a blast of explosive energy; however this takes time to charge, and if he tries to release it without fully charging it, the resulting attack will be very weak. He also has a limited amount of energy he can use for PK Love that he needs to replenish with things like "Magic gelatin". He also carries a Shield Killer that removes psychic shields, but not actual shields(like the ones knights use won't be disintegrated or anything). Being a cyborg, water will pretty much destroy him until someone removes it from his system. He's also very vulnerable to his own lightning.
Canon or OC: Canon
Appearance: http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2011 … 8/earth... (With mask and without mask respectively)
Personality: For the sake of this RP, his personality is a friendly guy. It takes a lot to get on his bad side, but if you do, you'd better hope you packed a Franklin Badge. He also won't instantly turn hostile towards people, trying to convince them fighting isn't the best option. Has hydrophobia(I think that's fear of water, right?) He can be easily tricked - being a cyborg means he thinks very logically, so he can't find loopholes in statements.
Bio: Originally a young boy, he died when confronted with a massive creature called a Mecha-Drago. However, he was found by an old man named Porky that reconstructed him into a machine.
Other: Twix

Name: Fawful (No last name)
Fandom: The Mario and Luigi series
Fandom- specific info: A good gadget-builder. His main device is a small hovercraft. He also wears a helmet with a "mouth" that can shoot energy.
Appearance: http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2012 … _Story.png
Personality: Fawful is unfazed by any insults, always keeping a cheerful grin on his face. He's slightly arrogant, but also smart enough to build stuff. His most notable trait is that he speaks in Engrish, for example, "I have fury".
Bio: Formerly a servant to the witch Cackletta. Once tried to take over the world himself and failed.
Other: Snickers

Last edited by CountBleck479 (October 20, 2014 8:57:14 PM)

http://33.media.tumblr.com/07580601b35260b0f226c8aa642f7e70/tumblr_n2q80byAO71tv5bxro2_500.gif

October 19, 2014 6:33:07 PM

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 October 19, 2014 8:22:06 PM

LogicalFallacy
Not So Supreme Ruler
Bits: 101
Bank: 610,371,634,227,267

Re: Fandom High

Name: Athena Cykes
Fandom: Ace Attorney
Fandom- specific info: Studied abroad in Europe to learn Analytical Psychology. She has a very easy time with emotions and can read other people's emotions very easily.
Appearance: Wears white boots grey-tipped at the toes and blue-tipped at the top. Black leg length stockings and a yellow skirt with a white overshirt, and a yellow jacket with blue-tipped sleeves. A black and blue glove on her right hand that covers the thumb, index and middle finger, as well as a moon-shaped crescent earring on her right ear made out of a moon rock. A blue bow is tied around her head, and on the left side of her body is a long ponytail that reaches down to her hips, while the left side of her head has a sort of massive cowlick. She has a blue tie, and Widget (her robot buddy thing) is tied around her neck. Her hair color is orange.
Personality: Athena is very outgoing and very empathetic. She is able to connect with others on many different levels easily. However, she is also very emotional. Many see her as overreacting.
Bio: As stated earlier, studied abroad in Europe to master Analytical Psychology. She became a lawyer at age 18, solving cases with Apollo and Phoenix. She uses Widget to help analyze testimony regarding the feelings of the witness.
Other: Seems to have impressive physical strength.
Hershey.

http://i57.tinypic.com/2hd1es6.png

#3 October 19, 2014 8:25:30 PM

MightyGarchomp
Alicorn

Accepted! :) But you already know that, since we were on IRC. :P

http://33.media.tumblr.com/07580601b35260b0f226c8aa642f7e70/tumblr_n2q80byAO71tv5bxro2_500.gif

#4 October 19, 2014 9:47:06 PM

SplatKirby
Alicorn
Bits: 4
Bank: 2,427,347,901,995

Name: Hiromi Nase
Fandom: Kyoukai no Kanata/Beyond the Boundary
Fandom- specific info: Spirit World Warrior. Hunts youmu (demons) to pay the rent. It's not as hardcore as it sounds. :razz: Specialty is the same as the general Nase family: cages. Also enjoys little sister figures.
Appearance: (Pics and descriptions are both fine): http://31.media.tumblr.com/ae077f1294ff … r2_500.png
Personality: (Not optional, but "to be RPed" is okay): Casual, and carefree. Hurt his friends or ask him to hurt his friends and he'll most likely attack you. Mostly to be RPed, I suppose.
Bio: (Same as above): Argh, here come the spoilers. Was asked to kill a half-youmu, Akihito Kanbara, two years prior to the main universe canon and ended up befriending him. Inherited the Nase family fortune after the eldest sister left to parts unknown.
Other: Kit-Kats. Does that hyphen go there?

My browser history and I go way back. B)

#5 October 19, 2014 10:18:59 PM

MightyGarchomp
Alicorn

Also accepted.

Adverts

Board footer