The Sausage MLP Forums

The biggest, friendliest brony community on PunBB-Hosting!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Unfortunately, the forums are officially closed to new registrations. We have no idea if there are any plans to change this, as it's been inactive for well over a year anyhow.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 April 17, 2015 12:59:09 AM

Phoenix Flare
Fire Horse
Bits: 7
Bank: 2,147,483,647

3nd Anniversary!

(Forget balancing the universe! Twenty-four days late! :evil: And to add more chaos, let's say "3nd" instead! HA HA HA HA... (Even funnier, I just realized yesterday was a chaos holiday. :razz:))

But in all seriousness, we've officially had a three-year run. Feels pretty good, in spite of the fact that this place is pretty much a ghost town by now. The only active users are MightyGarchomp and myself, and to a lesser extent LogicalFallacy.

I honestly don't think anything was planned, but rest assured, as a little gift to everyone, I'll try to get the beta for BDH out before next Saturday. Not THIS Saturday, but Saturday the 25th. It'll be the first official beta, and have either 5 or 6 bosses. But anyhow, I've decided that everyone (Alicorn and above) will get a small piece (10 million bits) of my immense fortune in, despite the fact that bits are COMPLETELY WORTHLESS right now. :oops:

EDIT: ... Whoops! I just realized: This act of generosity is smaller than my previous act of generosity (which came about for no reason)! :derp: ... whatever. :scootaloo:

And maybe anyone else can throw around gifts too. Their choice. :derpy:

Speaking of bits, I might actually start providing a service for them at some point. Try to give them at least some purpose again, since most of us have a lot and nothing to do with them... We'll see. ;)

To quote SFC from the second anniversary topic, "Anyway, let's share our favorite (or least favorite) moments on the SMLPF in the past year."

18:43 - "You have thirty minutes to move your car."
18:58 - "You have fifteen minutes to move your car."
19:15 - "Your car has been crushed into a cube."
19:20 - "You have thirty minutes to move your cube."
http://i46.tinypic.com/2it3hu0.png

April 17, 2015 12:59:09 AM

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 April 17, 2015 8:55:51 PM

MightyGarchomp
Alicorn
Bits: 2
Bank: 15,276,587,235
Re: 3nd Anniversary!

Favorite: My recent countdown, believe it or not. It's my best work... I would say so, anyway.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/07580601b35260b0f226c8aa642f7e70/tumblr_n2q80byAO71tv5bxro2_500.gif

#3 May 2, 2015 5:51:47 PM

Axel
Retired Royal Guard
Bits: 66,571,993,454
Bank: 333,260,465,059
Website

Re: 3nd Anniversary!

Dangit, I missed the post so now I have to celebrate a month late. Oh well.
Obviously we've had our ups and downs, and we're not as close as we once were (as close as online people from different parts of the world can be) but c'mon, it's three years. For what more could you ask?

"A regular Friday audience, 90 percent feminine and 100 percent well-bred, sat stoically yesterday through thirty minutes of the most cacophonous world premiere ever heard here - the first performance anywhere of a new Violin Concerto by Arnold Schoenberg. Yesterday's piece combines the best sound effects of a hen yard at feeding time, a brisk morning in Chinatown and practice hour at a busy music conservatory. The effect on the vast majority of hearers is that of a lecture on the fourth dimension delivered in Chinese." -An anonymous Philadelphia Record reviewer, on Schoenberg's Op. 36 Violin Concerto.

"I am delighted to add another unplayable work to the repertoire." -Arnold Schoenberg, on his Op. 36 Violin Concerto.

Adverts

Board footer