The Sausage MLP Forums

The biggest, friendliest brony community on PunBB-Hosting!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Unfortunately, the forums are officially closed to new registrations. We have no idea if there are any plans to change this, as it's been inactive for well over a year anyhow.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 August 28, 2012 9:17:53 PM

MightyMetagross
Blank Flank
Bits: 0
Bank: 0
Psychic Orb Fanfic 1

So, here's Psychic Orb's bio from the Pony RPG on the Scratch forums.
Name: Psychic Orb
Type: Unicorn
Personality: Hardly talks, but can get the job done easily. Never tells a lie, although she doesn't always tell the whole truth > : )
She's very good at inventions.
Appearance: Red horn with purple body. Eyes change color when provoked or using her powers. Black tail.
Cutie Mark: A wrench.
History: As a small filly, she grew up with her brother, Ice Shard. Then, when their parents died, she didn't know what had happened, but they were forever separated.

Or so they thought...

Anyways, this is broken up into chapters.

Chapter 1

Psychic Orb wandered around Ponyville. She found the newspaper and started reading.
"New, Maniacal Villain On The Loose!" The villain was identified as a red pegasus named Red Demon. "Destructive Capabilities Galore!"
Psychic Orb decided to try to catch Red Demon. But how exactly?

The newspaper said Red Demon was an excellent inventor, so Psychic Orb decided to host a contest for Best Mechanic. That should attract Red Demon. So, she set a date and time.

Red Demon was watching TV, bored.
"And today, we're selling - " Click.
"So, concluding our report - " Click.
"Are you a good mechanic?" Click - wait, back.
"Well, put your skills to the test! The winner will recieve a trophy and 1 MILLION dollars! So, call the number on your screen to apply!"
Red Demon called. He had an invention idea. It would blow everyone's mind! It would GUARANTEE him the first place trophy. In fact... it would MANIPULATE everyone's mind so he would get the trophy and the money!
He started cackling. Soon, he would be rich AND famous! He was already famous in the newspapers. With richness... he would be EVIL GALORE!!!
Continued in Part 2.

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

August 28, 2012 9:17:53 PM

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 August 28, 2012 9:22:17 PM

Axel
Retired Royal Guard
Bits: 66,571,993,454
Bank: 333,260,465,059
Website

Re: Psychic Orb Fanfic 1

Oh boy. This cannot be good.

Good story though!

(3000th post on these forums! W00T!)

Last edited by Rehydration (August 28, 2012 9:23:02 PM)

"A regular Friday audience, 90 percent feminine and 100 percent well-bred, sat stoically yesterday through thirty minutes of the most cacophonous world premiere ever heard here - the first performance anywhere of a new Violin Concerto by Arnold Schoenberg. Yesterday's piece combines the best sound effects of a hen yard at feeding time, a brisk morning in Chinatown and practice hour at a busy music conservatory. The effect on the vast majority of hearers is that of a lecture on the fourth dimension delivered in Chinese." -An anonymous Philadelphia Record reviewer, on Schoenberg's Op. 36 Violin Concerto.

"I am delighted to add another unplayable work to the repertoire." -Arnold Schoenberg, on his Op. 36 Violin Concerto.

#3 August 28, 2012 9:27:14 PM

MightyMetagross
Blank Flank

I have 2 go nao, but I'll be on tomorrow until this time again.

#4 August 28, 2012 9:39:21 PM

Axel
Retired Royal Guard
Website

All right. See ya.

"A regular Friday audience, 90 percent feminine and 100 percent well-bred, sat stoically yesterday through thirty minutes of the most cacophonous world premiere ever heard here - the first performance anywhere of a new Violin Concerto by Arnold Schoenberg. Yesterday's piece combines the best sound effects of a hen yard at feeding time, a brisk morning in Chinatown and practice hour at a busy music conservatory. The effect on the vast majority of hearers is that of a lecture on the fourth dimension delivered in Chinese." -An anonymous Philadelphia Record reviewer, on Schoenberg's Op. 36 Violin Concerto.

"I am delighted to add another unplayable work to the repertoire." -Arnold Schoenberg, on his Op. 36 Violin Concerto.

#5 August 29, 2012 1:18:48 PM

MightyMetagross
Blank Flank

All right, chapter 1, continued.

Psychic Orb had just finished setting up when the first mechanic arrived - a pony named Black Sword.
"Ah, so this is how it looks," he said. He had a slight Spanish accent.
The second one was, for some reason, Twilight Sparkle. "Hi, Twilight!" Psychic Orb said. "You're going to have some tough competitors."
Twilight rolled her eyes. "I would think so."
Then, finally, Red Demon arrived, wearing metal caps on his hooves.
"I'm gonna win this thing, I tell you." Red Demon pulled out a machine that looked like a projector with a spiral on it. "Whoops, wrong machine..." He pulled out a small metal box.
"Okay, let's see your inventions! Let's start with you, Black."
Black Sword pulled off the curtain from his invention. It was labeled "All-Purposeinator."
"Um, you have to make your own invention," Psychic Orb said, rolling her eyes. "It says 'Property Of Dr. Doofenshmirtz' on the back."
"Nuts." Black Sword pushed the machine away.
"Okay, Twilight, let's see what you have."
"This is an Organizer. It'll organize your stuff in any way you want! No more not finding things!"
"Good with the speech. And good invention. I'll give that a 9." Psychic Orb marked it on her board.
Red Demon gulped. If he didn't win, it was over. He decided to just use... THE MANIPULATOR!
So, he replaced the metal box with the projector with a spiral on it.
"All right, I invented the 'Tranceinator'. It lets you experience the wonderful feeling of going into a trance."
Twilight started reciting things from a book she had read. "A trance is a natural, and sometimes un-natural if performing hypnosis, deep state of - "
"We get the point, Twilight," Psychic Orb said. "Okay, let's try it."
"Just look into the spiral, right there. Right in the center."
Red Demon started cranking a lever on the machine. "Now, note that it's natural to relax, because well, a trance is a deep state of relaxation. If you feel tired, just let yourself go, because that's also natural." He held back his trademark evil laugh.
Eventually, Twilight's eyes closed. Psychic Orb's were barely open.
"Now, Psychic Orb, will you do as I say?"
Psychic Orb mumbled, "Yes."
"Give me the highest score possible, and give me that million - "
Black Sword jumped on the machine, drew his sword, and sliced it in half.
Twilight's eyes snapped open, along with Psychic Orb's. Black Sword said, "Brother. It is not right to manipulate other minds."
"OF COURSE, I KNOW THAT! WHY DO YOU THINK I DID IT?!" Red Demon huffed, then got up. "Now... I'll show my TRUE invention!"
He pressed a button on the metal box, which grew into a gigantic-sized robot pony.
"I WILL TAKE OVER PONYVILLE!" Red Demon clanked away on his Ponytron 2000, as he called it.
"What do we do?" Psychic Orb asked, running around frantically.
"I have a simple solution. Black Sword, slaughter that mechanical robot before it goes on a rampage! Psychic Orb, defend him!"
Black Sword saluted, then charged at the Ponytron. Psychic Orb followed, blocking flying shrapnel.

To be continued.

#6 August 29, 2012 7:04:30 PM

SplatKirby
Alicorn
Bits: 4
Bank: 2,427,347,901,995

Whoa. That is AWESOME!

My browser history and I go way back. B)

#7 August 29, 2012 7:11:27 PM

Axel
Retired Royal Guard
Website

Agreed. :rainbowdash:

#8 August 29, 2012 7:15:29 PM

MightyMetagross
Blank Flank

Thanks, guys! I'm posting more still.

#9 August 29, 2012 7:24:31 PM

Axel
Retired Royal Guard
Website

Ooh! Yay!

#10 August 29, 2012 7:25:26 PM

MightyMetagross
Blank Flank

I'm still typing this in a seperate window :derpy: It may take about a few minutes.

#11 August 29, 2012 7:31:24 PM

MightyMetagross
Blank Flank

Red Demon laughed like the maniac he is. Everypony was screaming.
Black Sword jumped in front of him. "Brother! Before you go on, think about what you are doing!"
"Oh, I've thought enough," Red Demon hissed. "I want that money and NOTHING is going to stop me!"
Black Sword drew his sword. "You leave me no choice." He dashed to the power cord, but Red Demon made the robot's hind leg kick. Black Sword flew back.
Psychic Orb gathered her power, then threw a psychic bolt at Ponytron. It injured it a LOT. Red Demon stumbled. "80 percent damage?! Then I'll just combat you myself!"
Red Demon flew upwards to a height where Psychic Orb couldn't reach. He pulled out a black trident.
"My brother uses a sword. I use this."
He chucked the spear at Psychic Orb.
But it wasn't her who got hit.

Black Sword had taken the blow.
"Black Sword!"
Psychic Orb dashed to Black Sword.
"I'll survive." He coughed, then spat up some blood. Then he gave the following monologue:

"Psychic Orb, I've always respected you.
"After you defeated Thievery with everyone else, I realized how great you are. I like other ponies - like Serpent Song. But... I truly loved you."
Psychic Orb gazed at him.
"Defeat my brother," Black Sword whispered. "Stop him before he tears up the land." Then he closed his eyes.

#12 August 29, 2012 7:35:12 PM

Axel
Retired Royal Guard
Website

OH NOES! He died?

#13 August 29, 2012 7:36:19 PM

MightyMetagross
Blank Flank

No. He's just really close to dying.
I will NOT have him die. He's one of my favorite characters.

#14 August 29, 2012 7:38:46 PM

Axel
Retired Royal Guard
Website

OK!

#15 August 29, 2012 7:44:58 PM

MightyMetagross
Blank Flank

Psychic Orb dashed to Red Demon. And she looked FURIOUS.
Red Demon looked a little scared.
"You would try to kill your brother?!"
"Not my fault! He jumped in the way!"
Psychic Orb fired not one, not two, but THREE psychic bolts.

First, the PonyTron exploded.
Second, Red Demon passed out.
Third, Red Demon's house blew up. (I have NO idea how the third bolt got so far, but it did.)
Psychic Orb lost her strength, and sunk to the ground, unconsious.

Psychic Orb woke up with Black Sword standing over her.
"Are you okay?" he asked.
"How long was I out?" Psychic Orb grumbled, getting up.
"About an hour."
"So... you really loved me?"
"No. I still do."
Psychic Orb dashed to him and did whatever a "hug" is in Equestria.
And that concludes my first fanfiction!

#16 August 29, 2012 7:56:32 PM

Axel
Retired Royal Guard
Website

I LOVE this story! First one in a while I've seen that doesn't have inaproppriate (I'm SURE I didn't spell that right) content.

#17 August 29, 2012 7:57:27 PM

MightyMetagross
Blank Flank

Lol, thanks!
Oh, and from now on the series is "Black Sword and Psychic Orb". :P

#18 August 29, 2012 8:12:41 PM

Axel
Retired Royal Guard
Website

All right.

You can change the title by clicking "Edit" on the first post. ;)

#19 October 31, 2012 12:35:33 PM

MightyMetagross
Blank Flank

Mismagius writes a good fanfiction.

#20 October 31, 2012 12:50:37 PM

SplatKirby
Alicorn
Bits: 4
Bank: 2,427,347,901,995

If she gave you the idea for that Abnormally Disturbed RPG, then yeah, I'm in total agreement. :)

My browser history and I go way back. B)

#21 November 1, 2012 12:09:54 PM

jukyter
Earth Pony
Bits: 2
Bank: 21,815,676,767

Rehydration wrote:

I LOVE this story! First one in a while I've seen that doesn't have inappropriate (I'm SURE I didn't spell that right) content.

fixed

are we smoke without the fire

Adverts

Board footer