The Sausage MLP Forums

The biggest, friendliest brony community on PunBB-Hosting!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Unfortunately, the forums are officially closed to new registrations. We have no idea if there are any plans to change this, as it's been inactive for well over a year anyhow.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 January 26, 2013 9:20:44 AM

Sausagefanclub
Retired Supreme Ruler
Bits: 11,000,025
Bank: 6,726,507,490,197
Website

The Strike System

So that I don't have to keep it on the top of the page forever, I'm going to post the "Strike System" here.

To minimalize any negativity in the future, there will be a strike system. Anytime I see a comment I consider too negative or inappropriate (Such as directly insulting another user's tastes or picking out every little imperfection you see in a comment and arguing with it), I will give you one strike. Once you get 4 strikes, you will be banned for 4 months. If, when you return you choose to continue to be negative, you will be banned permanently. This may seem strict, but it's actually a very easy system to follow.
Be nice, and I'll be nice.

Also, one thing I didn't originally mention: Complaining about a strike can possibly lead to another strike, so if you get one you should deal with it and try to change your behavior. ;)

"Now wipe your eyes, blow your nose, and smile before we take off." - Paula Polestar, from EarthBound

January 26, 2013 9:20:44 AM

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer